Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S550 vs LSX GTO

Old 03-13-2019, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Jealous of a make believe car? Tell us again how you can't go take a pic of it at a storage unit.
Tell us allllllllllll again how mad you got in life when multiple 2 valves beat both of ur ls1 cars? And just for ***** and giggles how mad did you get when a slow shifting hitting rev limiter all on video driver racing you with his cobra carrying a passenger demolish you?
Old 03-13-2019, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Takes a 150 shot, bolt on weight reduction 2v to barely edge me out at 40% throttle. Thats funny **** right there.

And you mean the high mod cobro that barely beat my lid only ls1 in its dead spot? Keep the butthurt flowing, fonzie!
Old 03-13-2019, 01:04 PM
Teching In

Takes a 150 shot, bolt on weight reduction 2v to barely edge me out at 40% throttle. Thats funny **** right there.

And you mean the high mod cobro that barely beat my lid only ls1 in its dead spot? Keep the butthurt flowing, fonzie!
lolol always makes the Mustang somewhat 1,000 hp more than yours. PREBUILT MAX EFFORT ls1 got yanked by a simple 2 valve. NUFF SAID, NERD.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang View Post

lolol always makes the Mustang somewhat 1,000 hp more than yours. PREBUILT MAX EFFORT ls1 got yanked by a simple 2 valve. NUFF SAID, NERD.
40% throttle. that really depresses you, huh dork boy?
Old 03-13-2019, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well looks like flake is back. Lets keep it to one name this time gets old watching you talk to yourself through multiple pages. Hio definitely can drive but he's still a hypocrite hard to call someone's car a turd and support a Max effort HCI car that can't beat a 2v........... Sheesh
Old 03-13-2019, 01:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
Well looks like flake is back. Lets keep it to one name this time gets old watching you talk to yourself through multiple pages. Hio definitely can drive but he's still a hypocrite hard to call someone's car a turd and support a Max effort HCI car that can't beat a 2v........... Sheesh
Prove it, Carbzilla.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Prove it, Carbzilla.
Just try and keep your feels intact this time don't need you cyber stalking me because I crushed your weak ****.....
Old 03-13-2019, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Lol not upset lil fella truthfully I feel sorry for yah the fact that you get so bent by people on this site that you have to go download random pictures of guys and store em on your phone tells the tale. SAD....
You're the one getting bent here, fatty mcbutterpants...and not just by your boyfriend either.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You're the one getting bent here, fatty mcbutterpants...and not just by your boyfriend either.
Listen I get it you like men I'm sure that works for you hio and hammer...... Poor guy
Old 03-13-2019, 01:35 PM
Teching In

Lol that touched a soft spot huh. Well I'm going to let it be man don't want to clog another thread with 30pages of your ****. Go download some more pics of random men and let this thread continue.......
The only things that are getting clogged are your arteries, fatty mcbutterpants.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:49 PM

To all members - read this again

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ease-read.html

Rule 10 - seems to be the most abundant rule to violate - stop posting pics of other people in order to insult or bash them - everyone

Old 03-13-2019, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mach I would be careful dealing with Sean Hyland.
Old 03-13-2019, 03:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris View Post
Mach I would be careful dealing with Sean Hyland.
Really...Well just got off the phone with them about 1/2 hour ago. They sold the last ported intake they had so maybe it was for the best now that you mentioned that.
Regardless, I did find some other nicely ported intakes on EBAY also. Ebay always concerns me too but so far I always had good luck with some good people. Well see what I end up with.
Old 03-13-2019, 03:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

They ripped off a lot of people in the past. Do some search on Corral etc along with Google.
Old 03-13-2019, 03:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris View Post
They ripped off a lot of people in the past. Do some search on Corral etc along with Google.
Got ya...Thanks Mike for the heads up!
Old 03-13-2019, 10:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8 View Post
Really...Well just got off the phone with them about 1/2 hour ago. They sold the last ported intake they had so maybe it was for the best now that you mentioned that.
Regardless, I did find some other nicely ported intakes on EBAY also. Ebay always concerns me too but so far I always had good luck with some good people. Well see what I end up with.
i port intakes

ported quite a few for guys on here. I would do furds to.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
i port intakes

ported quite a few for guys on here. I would do furds to.
No kidding? All joking aside, I see the kind of work you do so I would be comfortable with you doing it. You might already be aware of this but I just want to mention it: You realize the bottom of the intake would have to be cut off, ported and then welded back together? The ones I have seen have this done since I believe there would be no other way to fully port it. The intake is aluminum so you would have to cut and weld aluminum also. I think Mike M and Assassinator can confirm this.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:35 PM
10 Second Club

Yea i know they cut them up and don't guys typically shorten the runners 1.5-2"?

I'd love to dig around in one really.
Old 03-22-2019, 06:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8 View Post
You could be right, Hio. He always did say his tune was pig rich. Regardless, how much Hp would that be going through a manual gearbox? Maybe 415-420Hp. That does sound to bad for a cam-only/bolt-on/stalled LS2 to me?
Am I off on this?
no that's in line with the rest of them. Now if he did hip type bolt ons like, electric water pump, lighter pulleys, holes drilled everywhere, udp, manual rack, etc... Then yea he would easily be over 400rwhp probably in the 420 to 435 range
Old 03-22-2019, 06:57 PM
Banned

Many manuel cammed LS1s have made more than 415whp. An m6 cam/bolt on LS2 should make 450-460whp minimum.
maybe using the biggest cam out there with all the bolt ons that one certain people do sure. But not everyone does the biggest cam and not everyone buys electric water pumps or under drive pulley etc... So no it's shouldn't. Also dynos arent consistent either mustang dynos read lower than dyno jets. Hell you can have two dyno jets and run the same car on both and get different numbers there is way too many variables and making an assumption with no experience is dumb.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: