Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

All swapped out termi notch vs c5z wuf some exhaust

Old 03-19-2019, 07:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
I'm not grasping for anything. I simply showed my slip and splained how that pass went. Hence there is nothing to "believe" because it's as much as a fact as the car going 130ish traps......that from what i was told was entirely impossbro.

To you a 1.7 60' is impossibro....so how would you know about anything better than a 1.8? Because you watched someone else do it?
You keep bringing up that 130 trap so now we're going to talk about that too. Again there is nothing to believe.. correct. The more looking at that 130 trap, with all other times/speeds, it is a bit odd. There are numerous 10sec M6 f-bodies that run almost identical times/speed up to the 1/8 mile as your car. From the 1.5x 60', the times in between the 60'-330' & 330'-660', to the 7.0 1/8 & 99mph. Yet they seem to get the same time, or better, on the back half trapping several mph lower than you. At 125 mph they are getting a 3.93 back half time. Which is very close to yours. The only way I can reason this is. If you effed up just past the 1/8 but then were able to actually gain the ground back up & cross the traps at the same time. With a faster mph. Your 10.95 run is on vid & you didn't mess up. So please duhg as you know the possible. Explain how cars with lower mph are covering the same back half distance, in equal or lesser time, with less mph.

I don't think 1.7 60' is impossible with my setup right now. Your assumption is wrong again. I've watched others go 1.2 60' & faster. Knowing what they have yes it is educational. You should have faked a 1.4 or something. Lol.

Last edited by SoFla01SSLookinstok; 03-19-2019 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-20-2019, 05:57 AM
Teching In

JayPeabrain seems pretty mad that he'd get walked by a bolt on LS6. Better go wrestle some other **** and release that tension.
Old 03-20-2019, 05:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro View Post
Lol so much rage from you. Its fine my Cobra was beating bolt on C5Zs with a couple bolt ons, while your HCI built car struggles with 2 valves. Just accept it and move on.
You got 5 buses put on you by a basic LS1. i would have walked you at half throttle, fatty.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
You got 5 buses put on you by a basic LS1. i would have walked you at half throttle, fatty.
car flipper

lololololololol
Old 03-20-2019, 06:10 AM
Teching In

Big mad from a big ***.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:35 AM
Teching In

Big mad from a big ***.
gran prix flipper lmao
Old 03-20-2019, 07:39 AM
8 Second Club

....Just because there has been more 6gens in the 10s really only means it's easier with the a8. How many manual 6gens are in the 10s? .....
I agree with Hio, A8 saves the sis gen.

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro View Post
He still believes in the 1.2!!!!!
Wait until the next time his camero goes to the track. Back up 1.2x slips ftw!
Old 03-20-2019, 08:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by islander033 View Post

I bet youre hpipe.......
Old 03-20-2019, 08:14 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang View Post

I bet youre hpipe.......
I thought we all are....
Old 03-20-2019, 08:15 AM
Teching In

Zoolander033 still mad that i posted pics of him and his kiddos.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
You keep bringing up that 130 trap so now we're going to talk about that too. Again there is nothing to believe.. correct. The more looking at that 130 trap, with all other times/speeds, it is a bit odd. There are numerous 10sec M6 f-bodies that run almost identical times/speed up to the 1/8 mile as your car. From the 1.5x 60', the times in between the 60'-330' & 330'-660', to the 7.0 1/8 & 99mph. Yet they seem to get the same time, or better, on the back half trapping several mph lower than you. At 125 mph they are getting a 3.93 back half time. Which is very close to yours. The only way I can reason this is. If you effed up just past the 1/8 but then were able to actually gain the ground back up & cross the traps at the same time. With a faster mph. Your 10.95 run is on vid & you didn't mess up. So please duhg as you know the possible. Explain how cars with lower mph are covering the same back half distance, in equal or lesser time, with less mph.

I don't think 1.7 60' is impossible with my setup right now. Your assumption is wrong again. I've watched others go 1.2 60' & faster. Knowing what they have yes it is educational. You should have faked a 1.4 or something. Lol.
The reason i bring up the 130 traps is because i was told that was impossible after it did it......you really are dense.

i told you the car was off that day like 10,000 times now. It typically 1/8 to 1/4 in the 3.8. You keep bringing it up. So yea if it woulda been on point it woulda went a 10.6 because the back half was off .1

You want me to splain **** eehhh......ask ******* smart drag race buddies. You have all this experience and you can't figure it out.

at this moment 1.7 60s for you is impossible. Or you woulda did it.
Originally Posted by islander033 View Post

idk if it saves it but these a8/a10 trans certainly makes it easier for most.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Zoolander033 still mad that i posted pics of him and his kiddos.
No pretty much everyone outside of HIO thought that was a scumbag thing to do but crew standards are crew standards nough said...... Sad that Hio openly endorses that
Old 03-20-2019, 10:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
No pretty much everyone outside of HIO thought that was a scumbag thing to do but crew standards are crew standards nough said...... Sad that Hio openly endorses that
Still mad that i leaked pics of you and your fat lover? Gay boy
Old 03-20-2019, 10:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Still mad that i leaked pics of you and your fat lover? Gay boy
Queen flake all in his feels today...... Must of got drug by another underachieving 2v sad.

​​​​​
Old 03-20-2019, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Awww fatty mcbutterpants must not be getting the D lately from his boy toy...
Old 03-20-2019, 10:55 AM
10 Second Club

hey they started the **** by posting up dumbass memes and pics of him. He just stepped it up. If you don't want to be treated like that then don't treat people like that. Pretty ****** easy to figure out. The line as jayplay drew it is no personal pics of anyone.

but no i didn't openly endorse either. That was a very dem thing of you to say.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:59 AM
11 Second Club

hey they started the **** by posting up dumbass memes and pics of him. He just stepped it up. If you don't want to be treated like that then don't treat people like that. Pretty ****** easy to figure out. The line as jayplay drew it is no personal pics of anyone.

Sorry to jump in here. Had to quote. So when did Chris post any pics of anyone?
Old 03-20-2019, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

First off let me make this crystal clear to you since your level of stupidity has no bounds..... Jake is never going to be a victim no matter how much you pound the ground and cry period. He has a history on just about every car forum for being a troll hence he deserves what he gets I don't agree with the personal pics of him but he definitely started that nonsense. I've never posted personal pics of flake and always called him out based on his underachieving piece of ****. The only Dem in the room is you who turns a blind eye to your creepy lil sidekick because he says nice things about you........
Old 03-20-2019, 11:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Awww fatty mcbutterpants must not be getting the D lately from his boy toy...
Funny coming from queen flake who just a post below this has his master coming to defend his child..... Weird....
Old 03-20-2019, 11:11 AM
Teching In

First off let me make this crystal clear to you since your level of stupidity has no bounds..... Jake is never going to be a victim no matter how much you pound the ground and cry period. He has a history on just about every car forum for being a troll hence he deserves what he gets I don't agree with the personal pics of him but he definitely started that nonsense. I've never posted personal pics of flake and always called him out based on his underachieving piece of ****. The only Dem in the room is you who turns a blind eye to your creepy lil sidekick because he says nice things about you........
Maybe you should tell your shrink all of this? Since King Jake clearly bothers you deep down to your soul.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: