LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   6th gen workin in mexico (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/1917704-6th-gen-workin-mexico.html)

SoFla01SSLookinstok 03-29-2019 09:20 PM

6th gen workin in mexico

HioSSilver 03-29-2019 11:14 PM

Those guys need to learn how to make a 6gen accelerate.

lucille2018 03-30-2019 09:33 AM

i personally know all the cars involved and let me say the white ss is impressive for being a full weight camaro running on 20s vs weight reduction cars on drag set up .

"MAC" 03-30-2019 10:30 AM

Good runs looks like the mustang was even with the white Camaro results as expected both cars are very close stock

BlkMach1 03-30-2019 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by lucille2018 (Post 20072359)
i personally know all the cars involved and let me say the white ss is impressive for being a full weight camaro running on 20s vs weight reduction cars on drag set up .

C'mon you know the crew determines which car performs well and only if it fits their narrative.

HioSSilver 03-30-2019 11:14 AM

I know how easy it would be to take a 6gen and flat out walk those 6gens. That's the only narrative i go by.

SoFla01SSLookinstok 03-30-2019 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20072274)
Those guys need to learn how to make a 6gen accelerate.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20072395)
I know how easy it would be to take a 6gen and flat out walk those 6gens. That's the only narrative i go by.

You need to learn how to keep your vagina juice from flowing.

Hahaha. Hihos only narrative is youtube racing or two unexpired slips from almost five years ago. One a timing error slip. :jest:

BlkMach1 03-30-2019 12:06 PM

Hio knows how easy to make a 6gen fast, but has never had a 6gen nor nothing fast.

HioSSilver 03-30-2019 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok (Post 20072420)
You need to learn how to keep your vagina juice from flowing.

Hahaha. Hihos only narrative is youtube racing or two unexpired slips from almost five years ago. One a timing error slip. :jest:

Well let me know when your built junk outruns my old expired bolt on slips:jest:

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 (Post 20072423)
Hio knows how easy to make a 6gen fast, but has never had a 6gen nor nothing fast.

Well since my old not fast car woulda gapped everything in that vid i guess you should go whine to them about slowness. While your at it show what you you ran na for a real sense of fucking slow.

BlkMach1 03-30-2019 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20072447)
Well let me know when your built junk outruns my old expired bolt on slips:jest:

Well since my old not fast car woulda gapped everything in that vid i guess you should go whine to them about slowness. While your at it show what you you ran na for a real sense of fucking slow.

all I hear is "wuaaaaa wuaaaaa. look at what I ran 6 years ago, wuaaaaaa!" Id say put a blower on yours and show us what it can do but it seems to suicide easily while NA, so bewst is def out of the question.

HioSSilver 03-30-2019 01:13 PM

You don't hear anything except for what you want to hear. You cry nonstop.

As you can tell by this vid the coyote WILL fail before the ls. .....like alot before.

islander033 03-30-2019 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 (Post 20072451)
all I hear is "wuaaaaa wuaaaaa. look at what I ran 6 years ago, wuaaaaaa!" Id say put a blower on yours and show us what it can do but it seems to suicide easily while NA, so bewst is def out of the question.

Making milk shakes while on vac....ooops a doodle!

HioSSilver 03-30-2019 02:03 PM

Well i didn't burn it down like you did. My milkshake maker was a preexisting issue.

SoFla01SSLookinstok 03-30-2019 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20072447)

No problem. You said old slips don't expire. Now they do? Your car wasn't bolt on either. If it was it would've had an LS1 in it.

Let me know when your car is 100% factory OEM body again. Lol.

You taught flake well. As he's not in you're the shit spewing master.

Just think of this hiho. If a car ever beat your unbeatable car. All anyone would hear is loud farts from a female vagina spewing sauce. Lol.

"MAC" 03-30-2019 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20072395)

Where is your experience doing this? It took you 20years to make a ls6 swapped Camaro run low 11s with that being said it'll probably take 20years for you to make this new 6g Camaro run low 11s

HioSSilver 03-30-2019 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok (Post 20072490)
No problem. You said old slips don't expire. Now they do? Your car wasn't bolt on either. If it was it would've had an LS1 in it.

Let me know when your car is 100% factory OEM body again. Lol.

You taught flake well. As he's not in you're the shit spewing master.

Just think of this hiho. If a car ever beat your unbeatable car. All anyone would hear is loud farts from a female vagina spewing sauce. Lol.

They don't expire. I was making fun of you stupid.

My car was a bolt on ls6. Not a bolt on ls1.......so Shed those tears elsewhere bitch.

Your last bit of bullshit makes no sense to me cuck.

Originally Posted by "MAC" (Post 20072506)
Where is your experience doing this? It took you 20years to make a ls6 swapped Camaro run low 11s with that being said it'll probably take 20years for you to make this new 6g Camaro run low 11s

How so....please splain? Cause if I'm not mistaken we did the same combo to phils 1le and vette in no time. You're just to stupid to realize that. Now with that said the ls6 went 10s.....anytime you lie on it you only discredit yourself. It's simply because your inbred downs syndrome having dumbass can't come up with anything better than a lie.

So am i supposed to sell the car and buy another like you?? While one rotts away at your builder and you sport the prebuilt 5gen that sounds like ass. Is your plan the plan all should go by? Like not leaving the 12s too.

OneSlowV 03-30-2019 03:52 PM

I’d walk every 6th gen I’ve seen posted so far down there in Florida.

BlkMach1 03-30-2019 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by OneSlowV (Post 20072538)
I’d walk every 6th gen I’ve seen posted so far down there in Florida.

You put decent focus on weight, no one down here has a car as light as yours.

something similar car be said about the boosted 5.0s you ran in your previous car and much car.

OneSlowV 03-30-2019 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 (Post 20072637)
You put decent focus on weight, no one down here has a car as light as yours.

something similar car be said about the boosted 5.0s you ran in your previous car and much car.

Not my problem you guys do it wrong down there lol . And what can be said about my previous car ? Me being around 500 wheel vs boosted turds being around 640-680 wheel lmfao ? Just how much power do you need to over the ass beating 👍

"MAC" 03-30-2019 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver (Post 20072531)
They don't expire. I was making fun of you stupid.

My car was a bolt on ls6. Not a bolt on ls1.......so Shed those tears elsewhere bitch.

Your last bit of bullshit makes no sense to me cuck.

How so....please splain? Cause if I'm not mistaken we did the same combo to phils 1le and vette in no time. You're just to stupid to realize that. Now with that said the ls6 went 10s.....anytime you lie on it you only discredit yourself. It's simply because your inbred downs syndrome having dumbass can't come up with anything better than a lie.

So am i supposed to sell the car and buy another like you?? While one rotts away at your builder and you sport the prebuilt 5gen that sounds like ass. Is your plan the plan all should go by? Like not leaving the 12s too.

So both phills cars aren't the new lt1 wow so no experience like I was getting...