Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My 16SS A8 pray tuned VS 04 cobra 620 rwhp whipple 2.9

Old 04-27-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
What did you want me to elaborate on? If it's a GM FORD argument he's going to side with the Ford crew no matter the facts or results. That's his thing I was just telling ultra to not let it get at him.
10-4

Letís all start arguing facts not brand loyalty - IMHO

We can learn far more from these threads when we require more information
Old 04-27-2019, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2 View Post
10-4

ive done the best I can bro. Not hiding anything . Does the under hood pic tell you anything ? I think he has some type of chiller system as well
Old 04-27-2019, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Turdinator View Post
I never thought you were bullshitting, you're a straight shooter. I own one of these cars, and I know that it's really easy to have one put 600+ on paper but perform like *** (relatively) on the street. Now if you raced some guy that raced some guy that raced some guy in a Cobra, and through a series of ridiculous postulations that now means you beat everybody at half throttle and run theoretical 9's.....then I might try to pick it apart LMAO.
cool thanks
Old 04-27-2019, 08:41 PM
11 Second Club

10-4

Let’s all start arguing facts not brand loyalty - IMHO

Facts & information are great!
Old 04-27-2019, 08:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

10-4

I agree completely but I think allot of the Ford vs GM stuff is just friendly back and forth although some do take it to the extreme lol but Ultra seems like a good dude always honest with what's done no reason to doubt him.
Old 04-27-2019, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

Good runs
Old 04-27-2019, 11:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Turdinator View Post
Jay specifically asked you a couple of questions. You're so quick to act like an angry child and point out what you think other people don't know...how about having an adult conversation for a change.
They had already been answered, little fella. Why are you so mad over this cobro WIN?
Old 04-28-2019, 03:07 AM
Teching In

He don't want to get banned again so he ducked those questions like child support........
**** child support. Thats why i always wrap it before i tap it.
Old 04-28-2019, 07:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1 View Post
no. Because you arenít even in the same solar system as my car

i could literally pull a plug wire and still beat you

whats with you and the mustang defense anyway ? You go out of your way to give them any excuse constantly. Itís odd.

what do you want me to say about this race anyway ? Iíve been strait from the beginning and given every detail I have available. Wtf man. Why the hate ?
If that's what you think you're big wrong lol. And all you do is given more excuses than the king himself and all about those what ifs.
Old 04-28-2019, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by "MAC" View Post
If that's what you think you're big wrong lol. And all you do is given more excuses than the king himself and all about those what ifs.
That’s rich considering you got nothing but excuses for the cobra yourself. Go cry somewhere else. Im sure another mustang could use your teardrops
Old 04-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Banned

Thatís rich considering you got nothing but excuses for the cobra yourself. Go cry somewhere else. Im sure another mustang could use your teardrops
Big mad bc I'm spitting facts? I'm a Chevy guy more so than Ford or Dodge but I like calling out people on their BS. Of which that's all you been doing. If I had this if I had that etc... Fact is you didn't so...
Old 04-28-2019, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Big mad bc I'm spitting facts? I'm a Chevy guy more so than Ford or Dodge but I like calling out people on their BS. Of which that's all you been doing. If I had this if I had that etc... Fact is you didn't so...
bullshit

That’s not all I’ve been doing thats just what you are choosing to focus on. To fit your usual narrative around here of badgering anyone that beats a mustang or talks down a ford in any way. I said I lost. Don’t care. Was just discussing the race and possible outcomes from setup changes on both our sides. It was a civil discussion. Until you went on with your crying

And again are you the worlds biggest hypocrite or just kinda slow? You enjoying calling out BS ? You yourself are giving excuses and what if’s. Coming from a guy with built in excuses in his signature. You might have also had a full tank of washer fluid you could list when you blistered to that [email protected] Did you have to take a big **** also maybe ? And yeah I’m sure that mustang dyno reads low

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 04-28-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:11 PM
Banned

bullshit

Thatís not all Iíve been doing thats just what you are choosing to focus on. To fit your usual narrative around here of badgering anyone that beats a mustang or talks down a ford in any way. I said I lost. Donít care. Was just discussing the race and possible outcomes from setup changes on both our sides. It was a civil discussion. Until you went on with your crying

And again are you the worlds biggest hypocrite or just kinda slow? You enjoying calling out BS ? You yourself are giving excuses and what ifís. Coming from a guy with built in excuses in his signature. You might have also had a full tank of washer fluid you could list when you blistered to that [email protected] Did you have to take a big **** also maybe ? And yeah Iím sure that mustang dyno reads low
Built in excuse? Stating what is exactly done to the fat gen is a built in excuse now? That's weird. It's rather amusing how you seem to think you can beat a fi car like that yet completely underestimate the driver error.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Built in excuse? Stating what is exactly done to the fat gen is a built in excuse now? That's weird. It's rather amusing how you seem to think you can beat a fi car like that yet completely underestimate the driver error.
stating you have a full tank of gas and the psi etc are excuses. Thatís not weird thatís a simple fact that I was ďspittingĒ

For being so righteous and calling out ďbsĒ you sure as hell donít do a very good job if it doesnít fit your narrative or certain members. You arenít fair and you arenít just trying to search for truth or whatever the hell you think you are here to do

Itís rather amusing that you have amnesia or just reading what you want to read to fit your narrative. Shocker lol.
I said he was faster. I also said he needs more seat time. Where have you been? I did say that I think me in drag setup would be a pretty close race as is even with better driving. But I guess we arenít allowed to talk racing in here. Jayplay said himself a setup like his traps low 130s. My car has been 128.8. A couple changes ago. Oh wait I guess Iím not allowed to explain or talk about things. He just way out of my league because of the dyno numbers and because you said so. Itís all rather simple and amusing
Old 04-28-2019, 02:39 PM
Banned

stating you have a full tank of gas and the psi etc are excuses. Thatís not weird thatís a simple fact that I was ďspittingĒ

For being so righteous and calling out ďbsĒ you sure as hell donít do a very good job if it doesnít fit your narrative or certain members. You arenít fair and you arenít just trying to search for truth or whatever the hell you think you are here to do

Itís rather amusing that you have amnesia or just reading what you want to read to fit your narrative. Shocker lol.
I said he was faster. I also said he needs more seat time. Where have you been? I did say that I think me in drag setup would be a pretty close race as is even with better driving. But I guess we arenít allowed to talk racing in here. Jayplay said himself a setup like his traps low 130s. My car has been 128.8. A couple changes ago. Oh wait I guess Iím not allowed to explain or talk about things. He just way out of my league because of the dyno numbers and because you said so. Itís all rather simple and amusing
I just find it funny how you seem to think you can beat a car in kill mode, like your kill mode is something special lol
Old 04-28-2019, 04:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just find it funny how you seem to think you can beat a car in kill mode, like your kill mode is something special lol
The lines between you and Jake are getting real blurry latley.........
Old 04-28-2019, 04:39 PM
Banned

The lines between you and Jake are getting real blurry latley.........
I don't care I just hate how ultra always gives excuses like certain people and has the Chevy ***** deep in his throat all the time.
Old 04-28-2019, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't care I just hate how ultra always gives excuses like certain people and has the Chevy ***** deep in his throat all the time.
Yah weird I never see you call out Ohio for the same behavior just saying if your going to be self righteous and right the bias of Ls1tech you kinda need to be unbiased yourself lol
Old 04-28-2019, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Good race, this is why we don't dyno race.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

its pretty significant. It’s no [email protected] setup with a full tank and 35 psi but it’s ok

its about 100 lbs of rotating weight. 2 inch shorter tires. And another 150 lbs of static weight. And an actual tire that will hook

so 250 lbs lighter and 100of that rotating and increased gearing from the shorter tires. And more traction. Yeah that wouldn’t do anything for me. You off your damn rocker with jealousy

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 04-28-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: