Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My 16SS A8 pray tuned VS 04 cobra 620 rwhp whipple 2.9

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Turdi's post wasn't about me. It was directed towards your side.
I quoted his post & told you to read it.

My side?? What is your, opinion, perspective on this?
Old 04-29-2019, 08:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks to me like ultra has you covered. Now hopefully jay will come to his senses and throw another bant on you for being so useless.

Turdi's post wasn't about me. It was directed towards your side.

My points are always logical. You're just to dumb to realize it. Everything i said about you is logical and true.

Now.....let's watch ultra continue to smack yall around.
Doug doesn't like facts makes sense considering
Old 04-29-2019, 09:16 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

You gents go so (sooooo) far past a few races in these replies
Old 04-29-2019, 10:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Are you so defensive and insecure that your only retort is to say Ultra will smack me around when I haven't said a single thing to him or about his car this thread?

All the times when you freak out and scream and stomp your size 6's are when you get upset by facts.

Life must be miserable with that much of a chip on your shoulder. Ouch.
I have no chip. I look at everything for what it is. And you don6find me on a furd site trying to prove my worth. Be we sure see you here trying to prove your joke of a self.

Here's a fact.....your car runs like a high 12 or bottom 13 car. Just like i said it would. About 1/2 way through 3rd it turns into turd city. And that's a fact based on your redults.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
I quoted his post & told you to read it.

My side?? What is your, opinion, perspective on this?
Yea......your side has mac
Originally Posted by "MAC"
Doug doesn't like facts makes sense considering
I only speak facts and opinions based on experience. Neither of which you know anything about.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I have no chip. I look at everything for what it is. And you don6find me on a furd site trying to prove my worth. Be we sure see you here trying to prove your joke of a self.

Here's a fact.....your car runs like a high 12 or bottom 13 car. Just like i said it would. About 1/2 way through 3rd it turns into turd city. And that's a fact based on your redults.Yea......your side has macI only speak facts and opinions based on experience. Neither of which you know anything about.
You're so defensive and insecure that you can't even own up to being wrong when you referenced me in your Ultra comment, and you made it obvious you're feeling stupid because you brought up my car that hasn't been mentioned once in this thread Yeah duggy, you get mad when logic is thrown at you. I don't even have to bring up your laughable intensive project cars to know you can't handle facts.

Every time you bring up the 114 thing, it's a smile on my face and another win because it's evidence you ignore facts using that logic, your Camaro is ~11.5 @ 124ish car. I know somewhere in your 2 million runs you've run around there on a non-clean run Easy peasy, your cars need help apparently.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:43 PM
Banned

Lmao MAC got shut the **** down again in here.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:46 PM
10 Second Club

I'm not the one shedding tears here....that's you.

I didn't really reference you in the ultra comment. I put several spaces there........it's just you're really that sensitive. Like a woman. You de8have security issues.

You have no logic.....you8a furd guy on a chevy site. That alone proves your logic is fucked.

The 114 thing is facts and my camaro would just flat demolish 11.5@124 cars......unlike you car. That's another fact. You getting tired of facts yet?
Old 04-29-2019, 10:54 PM
Staging Lane

I'm not the one shedding tears here....that's you.

I didn't really reference you in the ultra comment. I put several spaces there........it's just you're really that sensitive. Like a woman. You de8have security issues.

You have no logic.....you8a furd guy on a chevy site. That alone proves your logic is fucked.

The 114 thing is facts and my camaro would just flat demolish 11.5@124 cars......unlike you car. That's another fact. You getting tired of facts yet?
Marc has cleared up the 114 thing and you continue to act like the tears in your eyes keep you from reading his posts properly.

Facts are in the chart we have seen a thousand times. I think we all saw the numbers you ran most were like 11.2-11.4? We aren't talking shakedown runs either or first time out, that's understandable if so. We are talking the exact setup with which you've had a zillion runs of seat time, and out of the blue you think you picked up 3 tenths over your previous PB in the sixty, and beat your 11.3 average by 6 tenths

Mike is a good friend to you, though. After all your engine swap cars run he comes in and says you have a shitty track to help you feel better.

Last edited by snake95; 04-29-2019 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:58 PM
Banned

Hey snakeypoo! May i crash your wedding next month?
Old 04-29-2019, 11:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
Sure, May 18th in Albers, IL. I'll meet you at the Casey's in town before the reception. Let's say 4:30?

Now we all get to see how much of a poser ***** you are. I'm not Chris25, kiddo, I've always known and exposed the weak *** wannabe e-thug you are, even when you posted my house and address, even when you gave my number out on your teenage chat room sites. Scared little boy
Old 04-29-2019, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

Marc never cleared up anything. There was no mention of other times ever on that car. And by the mods he did claim that was pretty spot on to what those cars run. So how bout you post up some facts on what that car ran......cause there really is none other than him saying it ran 12.2@114

My car ran 10.7 dude. I don't have to lie. I don't have exaggerate......and it wasn't gonna get the dog walked all over it from a slower car like yours did. Another fact. No feelings or opinions involved there......just facts.

#enginereplacement. Not like putting a 351 in a fox or trying to interchange anything furd.

Looky there jay. Snake tryin to fight red2k. But of course red2k is the problem and keeps getting bant......think about it.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

Marc never cleared up anything. There was no mention of other times ever on that car. And by the mods he did claim that was pretty spot on to what those cars run. So how bout you post up some facts on what that car ran......cause there really is none other than him saying it ran 12.2@114

My car ran 10.7 dude. I don't have to lie. I don't have exaggerate......and it wasn't gonna get the dog walked all over it from a slower car like yours did. Another fact. No feelings or opinions involved there......just facts.

#enginereplacement. Not like putting a 351 in a fox or trying to interchange anything furd.

Looky there jay. Snake tryin to fight red2k. But of course red2k is the problem and keeps getting bant......think about it.
You're so pathetic you're siding with a dude who goes out of his way to dig up my wedding info.

P.S. where did my post mention fighting? He asked to crash and I'm offering to bring him to the front door poor dug is at an all time low now.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:19 PM
10 Second Club

I knew you would play it off like a chump. It's what you do.

How could someone "dig" up your wedding info if you didn't post it in a public place? It's not really digging if it's public info #facts

Do you even know what facts are?
Old 04-29-2019, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

I knew you would play it off like a chump. It's what you do.

How could someone "dig" up your wedding info if you didn't post it in a public place? It's not really digging if it's public info #facts

Do you even know what facts are?
You're literally at rock bottom now trying to act like your rejected posse applicant missy is mentioning my wedding for any other reason than to try to show he's some e-detective Are you mad I told him the exact location and day he could meet up with me? Kinda backfired, huh?

Are you embarrassed that I dismantle your delusional arguments with facts? It appears so
Old 04-29-2019, 11:35 PM
10 Second Club

You haven't posted any facts. You should try it sometime.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:32 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

You're literally at rock bottom now trying to act like your rejected posse applicant missy is mentioning my wedding for any other reason than to try to show he's some e-detective Are you mad I told him the exact location and day he could meet up with me? Kinda backfired, huh?

Are you embarrassed that I dismantle your delusional arguments with facts? It appears so
He really researched your wedding?

Talk about a basement dweller lifeless virgin. First he loses to multiple Mustangs all across YouTube and now searches up weddings and ****? Jake you are a loser.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
I'm not asking again - contribute to the site or move on - you're proving over and over you choose to stir the pot only -
Old 04-30-2019, 08:35 AM

Sure, May 18th in Albers, IL. I'll meet you at the Casey's in town before the reception. Let's say 4:30?

Now we all get to see how much of a poser ***** you are. I'm not Chris25, kiddo, I've always known and exposed the weak *** wannabe e-thug you are, even when you posted my house and address, even when you gave my number out on your teenage chat room sites. Scared little boy
Send me a link to this activity
Old 04-30-2019, 08:58 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Send me a link to this activity
It was a while back but I'll try to find it!!
Old 04-30-2019, 10:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Lol what you trying to say now guy ?