Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Let's start shit . 100% stock 2009 Corvette vs 2018 5.0 with axle back and tune

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2019, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

The lie is you spreading dumb crap. If you were my aim there would be no issue dragging you. Run bambi instead of dodging him.

So far with anything comparable you lost in a big way.

It is and will be faster. If you have issue with it run dat mouf to the owner. Wtf would you know by comparison of launching your 13sec stick car.
underlined sentence: I have no idea what that even means, I havent to anyone comparable "in a big way", if so then show me the vid.

Oh my bringing a 1kwhp car to defend you, how unexpected of you. When up against the wall call for help LOL
Old 05-03-2019, 12:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Of course you wouldn't know what that means nancy.....even after it was splained in that post. You simply won't admit it.

Now inform jay just how easy it was for your boosted coyotah to runs 8s.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Teching In

“Ohhh plzzz plzzzz bambiii safe me from the big bad coyote, plzzzzz”

no one here mentioning his name except you when you get backed into a corner

Last edited by BlkMach1; 05-03-2019 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Teching In

idk what I have to do with jays comments about running 8s in a coyote. I dont care for running 8s, its not in my radar, nor have I stated what it takes or how to get there since.....you guessed it, ive never ran 8s so I cannot say what it takes to get there.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Phil's car runs great, 135 trap speed N\A, it would take a power adder on a coyote to reach that mph.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1

Damn Dugless showing what a little biotch he is.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
If A10 vs M6 is a joke it goes both ways. As A8-10 chebys vs M6 furds.

GM loyalists can never admit defeat either. So it's all good.
If you cant admit new trans like A10 are the real deal breaker...thats wrong.

Older A6 with less than stellar stock trans tune vs newer A10, its no comparison. In this trim A6 is nowhere close for efficiency than the A10. Id say M6 can hold its own against one is driven right. Then with the agressive A8 tune or just a A10...thats another story. Gotta say some A6 really worked well with the right tuner. The fastest 5th gen are getting really fast with L99/auto combo.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I actually told phil don't be surprised if it don't go much faster.

Interesting. So why were you on here harping it's going in the nines? If your truth to Phil, is what you stated, why did you not state that here? Just guessing because you know people would start ragging on you. Like you do them. Although with first results you would have made everyone go quiet & you'd look pretty smart. Instead you did the opposite & look like a fool.

None of this is against Phil or his car. I'm sure he'll get better track runs. Mainly. Something not going as expected with someone else's car then hiho comes in & talks down on the person. But if happens to him or his crew every excuse in the book is 100% relevant. No questions asked. Very childish of hiho.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If that saying were true the coyotah wouldn't have lost miserably in the $15k challenge.

Nope.....he says it just rips the tires now.

The lie is you spreading dumb crap. If you were my aim there would be no issue dragging you. Run bambi instead of dodging him.

So far with anything comparable you lost in a big way.

It is and will be faster. If you have issue with it run dat mouf to the owner. Wtf would you know by comparison of launching your 13sec stick car.
You cling to tests that prove the L's is superior when in doubt not all mods were equal. The L's would have lost if it used a stock timing chain, stock valve springs etc... Like the coyote did. All that test proved was its cheaper to boost a LS the correct way than a coyote that's it.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
If you cant admit new trans like A10 are the real deal breaker...thats wrong.

Older A6 with less than stellar stock trans tune vs newer A10, its no comparison. In this trim A6 is nowhere close for efficiency than the A10. Id say M6 can hold its own against one is driven right. Then with the agressive A8 tune or just a A10...thats another story. Gotta say some A6 really worked well with the right tuner. The fastest 5th gen are getting really fast with L99/auto combo.
They are the pinnacle of performance cars now days. But not just for the mustang. GM A8-A10, Dodge A8, & Furd A10.

It is really cool when it's M6 vs M6 or Auto vs Auto. It seems more & more cars are going the new auto route because they are faster dig or roll. But sometimes you just run what you can. Never had problems running A8-A10 cars with my M6 even if I'm slower. I agree with what you stated.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:04 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Man busy day

Of course you wouldn't know what that means nancy.....even after it was splained in that post. You simply won't admit it.

Now inform jay just how easy it was for your boosted coyotah to runs 8s.
I’ll go my own road - no worries

Originally Posted by spikestang
Phil's car runs great, 135 trap speed N\A, it would take a power adder on a coyote to reach that mph.
Steeda ran 133 na but you are correct -Hio will argue silver is lightest color not apples to apples bolt on car

I bought an 18 specifically to run 9s and trap 140+ that’s where a turbo Coyote starts and about where an n/a car ends

Imagine those 2 cars next to each other at a 1/2 mile event

C6Z can trap 143 na
Old 05-03-2019, 04:07 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Guys please be respectful when you’re insulting each other

Thank you (management)
Old 05-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Be respectful when you're insulting each other? LOL
Old 05-03-2019, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Man busy day

Steeda ran 133 na but you are correct -Hio will argue silver is lightest color not apples to apples bolt on car

I bought an 18 specifically to run 9s and trap 140+ that’s where a turbo Coyote starts and about where an n/a car ends

C6Z can trap 143 na
pray ran 132 with bolt on SS. At 10.1. But they moved on. And according to pray himself the two cars are within 100 lbs of each other. He spoke to steeda personally to setup a head to head but they never bit. NA SBE has hit 140 and advancing quickly

phils car has more in it than 135 btw
Old 05-03-2019, 05:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Bores and liners I believe

http://www.mustangandfords.com/how-t...charged-coyote

I’m really not entirely sure where exact weak link is and doesn’t affect all and mostly affects blower cars (not turbo - IIRC) I never plan to go past 800-900whp so I’m not thinking that far honestly but MMR has a few short blocks that are good for 1500hp so that was my worst case thought. I’d never run more than 800whp on anything factory too long.
dude, we call MMR the 'three letter company". stay 10,000 miles away from their finished stuff.

it's one thing to get SOME parts there, and can be acceptable, but it's going to cost you to utilize them for a rotating assembly.

a 1500hp rotating assembly is a beburred teksid, 4340 crank cryo treated , 2618s, and manley i billet i beams.

getting one assembled by a good shop if you cant do it yourself is the best way. go to murillo if you gotta buy something.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Traction......it was already traction limited with bolt ons. Now more power makes it even harder to launch on the same tire.

He needs to work on his technique or put a clutch tamer on it and try to get it right for that tire.
LOL!! So Phil barely traps higher with H/C and actually runs a slower ET and you actually have the ***** to make an excuse, meanwhile the car that beat me from a ROLL RACE where traction was no factor, ran shitty at the track due to traction, but you cling on to his track performance for dear life any time you talk about my mustang???? LOL!!! How does it feel to be completely exposed for how you play double standards because I make you furious with logic and facts BTW Phil none of this is aimed at you. Love your car.

duggy, you really have no issue with looking like the most hormonal double standard talking female this site has. You wonder why your credibility on here is absolute trash. Least consistent human in the car hobby. Thanks for the great laugh

Sorry Jay I know I might get a short ban for sitting the little tyke on his booster seat but this was the chicken soup for my Mustang's soul after all the times I listened to him repeat the 114 trap **** When it's his friends it's "but but but but but he needs to get this down and work on this or that to run to its potential" but when it's a mustang it could blow up into a fireball 3/4 the way down the track and coast thru the traps and that's the best potential run the car could ever have.

Making you look stupid never gets old, dug
Old 05-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Teching In

InBeforeWhyDontYouLineUpWithBambiSoHeCanDestroyYou Snake!!!

Last edited by BlkMach1; 05-03-2019 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:33 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Hahaha....passing Dug around like a $2 *****.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
LOL!! So Phil barely traps higher with H/C and actually runs a slower ET and you actually have the ***** to make an excuse, meanwhile the car that beat me from a ROLL RACE where traction was no factor, ran shitty at the track due to traction, but you cling on to his track performance for dear life any time you talk about my mustang???? LOL!!! How does it feel to be completely exposed for how you play double standards because I make you furious with logic and facts BTW Phil none of this is aimed at you. Love your car.

duggy, you really have no issue with looking like the most hormonal double standard talking female this site has. You wonder why your credibility on here is absolute trash. Least consistent human in the car hobby. Thanks for the great laugh
Then there is the fact that he give Jake no **** for getting walked by a 114mph trapping third gen.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

You the one that's been dodging bambi.....all of your area knows it
idk what I have to do with jays comments about running 8s in a coyote. I dont care for running 8s, its not in my radar, nor have I stated what it takes or how to get there since.....you guessed it, ive never ran 8s so I cannot say what it takes to get there.
But they runs 8s so easy.....but now all of a sudden you and jay don't care to do that.

Anyone else find that strange?
Originally Posted by spikestang
Troof....especially and be as civil as that car is. Nothing fancy goin on there. No wave brakes, no adjustable shocks/coil overs, no gutting, stock catback on it, still turning a ps . Goes up the road in a quiet livable fashion.

Interesting. So why were you on here harping it's going in the nines? If your truth to Phil, is what you stated, why did you not state that here? Just guessing because you know people would start ragging on you. Like you do them. Although with first results you would have made everyone go quiet & you'd look pretty smart. Instead you did the opposite & look like a fool.

None of this is against Phil or his car. I'm sure he'll get better track runs. Mainly. Something not going as expected with someone else's car then hiho comes in & talks down on the person. But if happens to him or his crew every excuse in the book is 100% relevant. No questions asked. Very childish of hiho.
So far all i said was traction dipshit. You look like a damn idiot contriving all that from me saying traction. Especially when your junk is such a turd for what it is.

Originally Posted by "MAC"
You cling to tests that prove the L's is superior when in doubt not all mods were equal. The L's would have lost if it used a stock timing chain, stock valve springs etc... Like the coyote did. All that test proved was its cheaper to boost a LS the correct way than a coyote that's it.

There ya.....edumacate you self cause you dumb.

Besides earlier in the thread erryone was all about the coyotah didn't need the mods a ls does for boost.........looks like all yall were WRONG

For a recap the ls made more tq than the coyotah did hp.....lol

They are the pinnacle of performance cars now days. But not just for the mustang. GM A8-A10, Dodge A8, & Furd A10.

It is really cool when it's M6 vs M6 or Auto vs Auto. It seems more & more cars are going the new auto route because they are faster dig or roll. But sometimes you just run what you can. Never had problems running A8-A10 cars with my M6 even if I'm slower. I agree with what you stated.
M6 can still compete.

Man busy day

C6Z can trap 143 na
You really gonna compare the steeda full on gutted race car gut job with wace brakes to a street car? Come on Jay....get off the 5br0 crack.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
pray ran 132 with bolt on SS. At 10.1. But they moved on. And according to pray himself the two cars are within 100 lbs of each other. He spoke to steeda personally to setup a head to head but they never bit. NA SBE has hit 140 and advancing quickly

phils car has more in it than 135 btw
Yea it will go faster if he decides to push it farther. It takes some figuring to deal with the extra power.

Originally Posted by snake95

Sorry Jay I know I might get a short ban for sitting the little tyke on his booster seat but this was the chicken soup for my Mustang's soul after all the times I listened to him repeat the 114 trap **** When it's his friends it's "but but but but but he needs to get this down and work on this or that to run to its potential" but when it's a mustang it could blow up into a fireball 3/4 the way down the track and coast thru the traps and that's the best potential run the car could ever have.

Making you look stupid never gets old, dug
Oh look your dumbass wrote another book......book of excuses about your own turd getting drug bad by a slower car. Keep writing that sob story. Maybe someone will pick it up for a movie. Be called Snakes trail of tears.

InBeforeWhyDontYouLineUpWithBambiSoHeCanDestroyYou Snake!!!
So skeered of bambi eehh.....lol

Originally Posted by islander033
Hahaha....passing Dug around like a $2 *****.
More like yall

Why is it you furd idiots cry so much? Why are here again? It's sure not to advance ls stuff.