Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hellcat thought he had easy prey

 
Old 05-05-2019, 08:39 AM
  #21  
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (55)
 
Mike Morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Md/PA/FL
Posts: 1,497
Default

I think he realized he fucked with the wrong car. Good job Mandingo!
Mike Morris is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 09:00 AM
  #22  
On The Tree
iTrader: (1)
 
ZNix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Plympton, MA
Posts: 178
Default

I don't think he was really racin' ya mang. Good ricer flies tho.

ZNix is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 09:38 AM
  #23  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by Mike Morris View Post
I think he realized he fucked with the wrong car. Good job Mandingo!
Thank MM!

Originally Posted by ZNix View Post
I don't think he was really racin' ya mang. Good ricer flies tho.

If he wasn't racing, why would HE 3 honk and leave. Come on ZN. You're better than that
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 09:39 AM
  #24  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (26)
 
kinglt-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
Posts: 5,566
Default

That was a bone stawk Kitty with the black key.
kinglt-1 is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 09:47 AM
  #25  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by kinglt-1 View Post
That was a bone stawk Kitty with the black key.
That's honestly what I thought. But why would anyone drive around with the black key lol. He maybe had mufflers unless they're that loud stock
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 10:04 AM
  #26  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (26)
 
kinglt-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
Posts: 5,566
Default

They are decently loud stock....that being said, the runs were not clean enough to really gauge anything. I wasn't implying you couldn't beat one...not sure what it takes for E55's to run low 11's and trap 125 or so depending on conditions. I was joking about the black key btw. Almost nobody uses that key...but if he did, then it was limited to 500hp and would run like a Scat Pack.
kinglt-1 is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 10:09 AM
  #27  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by kinglt-1 View Post
They are decently loud stock....that being said, the runs were not clean enough to really gauge anything. I wasn't implying you couldn't beat one...not sure what it takes for E55's to run low 11's and trap 125 or so depending on conditions. I was joking about the black key btw. Almost nobody uses that key...but if he did, then it was limited to 500hp and would run like a Scat Pack.
Think the "ringer" for these cars best run stock was an [email protected] 114 I think. But that was with drag radials(I know drag radials means not stock). But if he had the black key, that honestly would make more sense. Ive never ran one, so I definitely wasnt expecting me to be anywhere in the same zip. He turned a corner prior and got on it, and I was able to stay with him which shocked me. I'll try to pull it off my dash cam if its still on there
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 12:54 PM
  #28  
On The Tree
iTrader: (1)
 
ZNix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Plympton, MA
Posts: 178
Default

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS View Post
Thank MM!


If he wasn't racing, why would HE 3 honk and leave. Come on ZN. You're better than that
You're right. I am better than that. I would have put my foot to the floor after honking 3 times. Not just part way . Then you could see sexgen tail lights!
ZNix is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 02:13 PM
  #29  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by ZNix View Post
You're right. I am better than that. I would have put my foot to the floor after honking 3 times. Not just part way . Then you could see sexgen tail lights!
Tune/tire E55 gonna bust that *** in 7k DA.

And he did gun it. I just more gunned it lol
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 03:03 PM
  #30  
12 Second Club
iTrader: (3)
 
S8ER95Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NC
Posts: 1,463
Default

Black key times are like 12.4 @ 114... I think even the scat pack pulls better times and likely doesnít feel near as anemic.
S8ER95Z is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 03:36 PM
  #31  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z View Post
Black key times are like 12.4 @ 114... I think even the scat pack pulls better times and likely doesnít feel near as anemic.
Ive raced a bunch of Scat Packs, and this hung closer than they do. I'll post the 392 TA I raced yesterday
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 03:52 PM
  #32  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 07:51 PM
  #33  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 690
Default

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS View Post
Picking on Dodges and FURDS no one's safe lol
Chris25 is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 07:54 PM
  #34  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
Picking on Dodges and FURDS no one's safe lol
I dont start the fights. But I think the go pro attracts them lol
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 09:14 AM
  #35  
10 Second Club
 
lazerlemonta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: VA
Posts: 434
Default

Now we have 14 second hell cats in Texas lol Nice kill Trissy
lazerlemonta is online now  
Old 05-06-2019, 10:26 AM
  #36  
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
OneSlowV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 398
Default

Good Kills the v6 and 5.7 hemi cars boss
OneSlowV is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 10:45 AM
  #37  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta View Post
Now we have 14 second hell cats in Texas lol Nice kill Trissy
If you'd drop by the chat every so often, youd know I upgraded intercooler pump and tooned it
Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post
Good Kills the v6 and 5.7 hemi cars boss
Not my fault Doge 39poos are slower than V6 mustangs
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 11:01 AM
  #38  
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
OneSlowV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 398
Default

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS View Post
If you'd drop by the chat every so often, youd know I upgraded intercooler pump and tooned it

Not my fault Doge 39poos are slower than V6 mustangs
we both know why all the na cars run like poo were you at lol , also dodge folk are scared to mod them for some reason
OneSlowV is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 12:16 PM
  #39  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post
we both know why all the na cars run like poo were you at lol , also dodge folk are scared to mod them for some reason
Purdy sure the Hellcat wasnt NA. So whats the excuse there?
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 12:32 PM
  #40  
Teching In
 
NoEngineNawledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 0
Default

If you pause the OP video, you can tell that itís a 392 badge. Or maybe a ScatPack badge but not a hellcat.

Still love you trissy!
NoEngineNawledge is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: