Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hellcat thought he had easy prey

 
Old 05-06-2019, 06:25 PM
  #81  
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
OneSlowV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 398
Default

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1 View Post
You think you can out roll a proper FBO E85 6g? At your 6k elevation Iím sure itís possible. Be interesting for sure. But as youíve seen Iím sure not all cars created equal by far
Not gonna happen with yours or my old car lol but if he does headers and pulley those e55 cars are roll monsters
OneSlowV is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 06:35 PM
  #82  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post
Not gonna happen with yours or my old car lol but if he does headers and pulley those e55 cars are roll monsters
I'm just ready to see what this thing will do hooking. I'm hoping for a 12.1-12.3.
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 08:38 PM
  #83  
Staging Lane
 
snake95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rent Free in Hio's Mind
Posts: 80
Default

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Thanks man

go for 10s bolt on. I really think they are capable. Not many guys pushing them. That 6.4 motor is a beast to be pushing that weight as fast as it is na. No hate here. I’ve seen what they can do first hand with a capable owner. They don’t like me too much on the challenger forum though lol. Seeing my 10.6 bolt on pass and verified by one of their own lol. Me and Carl (Scat pack guy) have ruffled a few feathers on challenger talk with what my car can do lol
Ultra do you like your car at all?
snake95 is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 08:44 PM
  #84  
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
UltraZLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hanover, Michigan
Posts: 1,253
Default

Originally Posted by snake95 View Post
Ultra do you like your car at all?
I love the damn thing !
UltraZLS1 is online now  
Old 05-06-2019, 09:50 PM
  #85  
Launching!
 
CamOnlyJabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 218
Default

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1 View Post
You mean 11.6?

the guy at my track has hit [email protected] with negative DA. VP 109, Seats out, drag pack, cai and tune. If he ports his intake and does headers he can probably go low 11s Iím guessing. We had some fun races when I first got my car and both of us stock tune. But I would usually win and back half him. Do the Scatís require new injectors to run E85? Though I seen that

he had to get a tune to surpass my best 11.6 stock tune time. And I was on heavy 28s. Pretty sure I could have ran 11.5 stock tune with drag pack with 26s
Scatís require injectors. I picked up a set of hellcat injectors when I moved to E85.
CamOnlyJabroni is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 10:29 PM
  #86  
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
OneSlowV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 398
Default

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni View Post
Scatís require injectors. I picked up a set of hellcat injectors when I moved to E85.
What did you pickup with e85 power wise ?
OneSlowV is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 05:10 AM
  #87  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default


Hellcat owner called out a P1sc S550 that's made 700whp for money
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 12:56 PM
  #88  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (26)
 
kinglt-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
Posts: 5,567
Default

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS View Post
Under the knife as in cut from the stable
She must have a bun in the oven.
kinglt-1 is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 01:09 PM
  #89  
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
UltraZLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hanover, Michigan
Posts: 1,253
Default

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post
Not gonna happen with yours or my old car lol but if he does headers and pulley those e55 cars are roll monsters

Just noticed this... your old car? so you got rid of the 6gen?!?!? Wtf why? I thought you just got the charger as another car...
UltraZLS1 is online now  
Old 05-07-2019, 01:17 PM
  #90  
Teching In
 
NoEngineNawledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 0
Default

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1 View Post
Just noticed this... your old car? so you got rid of the 6gen?!?!? Wtf why? I thought you just got the charger as another car...

You can do things like this when when you get paid too much money and change your mind like a female changes their clothes.
NoEngineNawledge is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 01:51 PM
  #91  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

He got a deal on the Camaro he couldn't pass up. He traded for a purse and got an Ecopoop Ranger to match
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 07:18 PM
  #92  
12 Second Club
iTrader: (3)
 
S8ER95Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NC
Posts: 1,463
Default

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS View Post
Looks like you were pulling hard... definitely not a black key hellcat or you would have killed it easy 🤣
S8ER95Z is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 07:20 PM
  #93  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z View Post
Looks like you were pulling hard... definitely not a black key hellcat or you would have killed it easy 🤣
Thanks bud. The locals are having a field day at his expense since he called out a 700whp 5.0 for money lol
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 07:57 PM
  #94  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,120
Default

Well it's his $.....lol
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 08:05 PM
  #95  
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
OneSlowV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 398
Default

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1 View Post
Just noticed this... your old car? so you got rid of the 6gen?!?!? Wtf why? I thought you just got the charger as another car...
Well I did have both at the same time decided to get a truck to pull the boat to the track lol
OneSlowV is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 08:07 PM
  #96  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
Well it's his $.....lol
Troof I'll share the video if it gets posted. May try and get in on this action since muh wheels will be here friday
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 07:00 PM
  #97  
TECH Enthusiast
 
assasinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: huntsville Al
Posts: 524
Default

07blackSS i ran into a unknown hellcat in mexico 231.

the coyote is back on the road and i got my *** kicked....

it wasnt bad really and not on video. of course i'm on motor. considering he has at least 700hp and i have 530ish it was close. there was a lot of traffic, so the run wasn't above 4th gear.

3-4 is really pretty good for my coyote. he was a auto. some folks can shift a manual better than others...i am one of the betters. so he took the hit every time we ran. the one where we took the hit at pretty much the same time, he pulled a half to 3/4 car from 60-100ish. lots of traffic.

my little coyote cant handle a hellcat. he did not just yank me. i am pretty sure if i could get a 20-100 run he would have a hard time getting it down.
assasinator is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 07:02 PM
  #98  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by assasinator View Post
07blackSS i ran into a unknown hellcat in mexico 231.

the coyote is back on the road and i got my *** kicked....

it wasnt bad really and not on video. of course i'm on motor. considering he has at least 700hp and i have 530ish it was close. there was a lot of traffic, so the run wasn't above 4th gear.

3-4 is really pretty good for my coyote. he was a auto. some folks can shift a manual better than others...i am one of the betters. so he took the hit every time we ran. the one where we took the hit at pretty much the same time, he pulled a half to 3/4 car from 60-100ish. lots of traffic.

my little coyote cant handle a hellcat. he did not just yank me. i am pretty sure if i could get a 20-100 run he would have a hard time getting it down.
Did he say if it was modded or not? Or did you get to talk to the guy?
07BlackSS is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 07:23 PM
  #99  
TECH Enthusiast
 
assasinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: huntsville Al
Posts: 524
Default

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS View Post
Did he say if it was modded or not? Or did you get to talk to the guy?
too much traffic, and he wouldn't stop to talk. i assume stock when that happens. he was overconfident.

having the coyote back on the street after breaking it has inspired me. i am going to drive the turbo and port this cobra jet manifold. i have cut up a bunch of stock friction welded plastic intakes in the past with great results.

i haven't looked at the seams to determine if i can remove the top of the manifold for interior modding and porting.

i don't race a lot. i do it to determine where the car is in comparison to a target. with intake cams, porting my cj manifold, i should have no problem with a hellcat on 5 liters.


btw OP good runs.
assasinator is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 07:31 PM
  #100  
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
07BlackSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pampa, Tx
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by assasinator View Post
too much traffic, and he wouldn't stop to talk. i assume stock when that happens. he was overconfident.

having the coyote back on the street after breaking it has inspired me. i am going to drive the turbo and port this cobra jet manifold. i have cut up a bunch of stock friction welded plastic intakes in the past with great results.

i haven't looked at the seams to determine if i can remove the top of the manifold for interior modding and porting.

i don't race a lot. i do it to determine where the car is in comparison to a target. with intake cams, porting my cj manifold, i should have no problem with a hellcat on 5 liters.


btw OP good runs.
Thanks bud! And good luck on modding. Hope to see some videos soon
07BlackSS is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: