Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2024, 07:58 AM
Teching In

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I woulda never put a ls that car. Not very good times for a h/c car. That's bolt on territory. But I wouldn't expect much out of you anyway.

Gt350 is at best a tie...at best. But in reality it's slower.
Back here in reality a bone stock GT350 can trap over 120 and a stock LS7 5th gen can’t.

What does your dynosheet trap, buddy?
Old 09-27-2024, 12:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 468 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

What does anything you have trap?

My old dyno sheet trapped 131.3 @ 417whp.

What did yours trap?
Old 09-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Banned

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

What did yours trap?

The following users liked this post:
LSux (09-27-2024)
Old 09-27-2024, 01:19 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Shouldn't it cut a better 60 than a 300whp 4.sux? Think about it
Old 09-27-2024, 01:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 89 Likes on 67 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I woulda never put a ls that car. Not very good times for a h/c car. That's bolt on territory. But I wouldn't expect much out of you anyway.

Gt350 is at best a tie...at best. But in reality it's slower.
It was a 350 4bbl, 3 speed manual car with a non numbers matching motor. Had it been a 455 car, I never would have swapped it. There's not much in the way of performance products for the Buick 350, and I couldn't find a 455 local. I didn't build the engine, some performance shop did. It was on a factory LS1 intake, factory injectors, and the tune is hot garbage, 6K RPM fuel cutoff. I've added the intake, a proper exhaust, and I am fixing to change the injectors and get it tuned. Should be much faster, my only concern is blowing up the Buick 8.2 10 bolt.
Old 09-27-2024, 02:56 PM
Banned

Shouldn't it cut a better 60 than a 300whp 4.sux? Think about it
You were told by multiple people that had similar power, gearing, chassis etc.. that also live at the dragstrip telling you it was a timing error.

Yet you still claim it like a goof.

Guess the new combo should cut 1.1xs no problem.
Old 09-27-2024, 03:20 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by JC316
It was a 350 4bbl, 3 speed manual car with a non numbers matching motor. Had it been a 455 car, I never would have swapped it. There's not much in the way of performance products for the Buick 350, and I couldn't find a 455 local. I didn't build the engine, some performance shop did. It was on a factory LS1 intake, factory injectors, and the tune is hot garbage, 6K RPM fuel cutoff. I've added the intake, a proper exhaust, and I am fixing to change the injectors and get it tuned. Should be much faster, my only concern is blowing up the Buick 8.2 10 bolt.
oohh ok....makes sense then I suppose. I woulda waited for that 455 tho.....and used the 6speed with it.

Originally Posted by NA4VALVE
You were told by multiple people that had similar power, gearing, chassis etc.. that also live at the dragstrip telling you it was a timing error.

Yet you still claim it like a goof.

Guess the new combo should cut 1.1xs no problem.
yea.....I had multiple people tell me the car couldn't trap 130+ too. I had people tell me this 346 couldn't make the power it did.....I think your crew is in on that aren't ya.

People said the old bolt on ls6 couldn't make 451whp/423wtq. We had people tell us a bolt on ls3 couldn't make 470whp 470wtq also. Told us to go to the track and see.....we did and we seen there was alot more speed left in it. 10.5 @132 is easy peasy for a bolt on c6 ls3

So tell me......who the **** are all these know it all dumbasses and why should I believe them?? 🤣🤣

How come you didn't answer my question?
Old 09-27-2024, 03:52 PM
Banned

yea.....I had multiple people tell me the car couldn't trap 130+ too. I had people tell me this 346 couldn't make the power it did.....I think your crew is in on that aren't ya.

People said the old bolt on ls6 couldn't make 451whp/423wtq. We had people tell us a bolt on ls3 couldn't make 470whp 470wtq also. Told us to go to the track and see.....we did and we seen there was alot more speed left in it. 10.5 @132 is easy peasy for a bolt on c6 ls3

So tell me......who the **** are all these know it all dumbasses and why should I believe them?? 🤣🤣

How come you didn't answer my question?
A mid 400s WHP & 3000lb car going ~130 is nothing new. A 347ci NA car making 54x is solid but not unheard of. That is only 1.58WHP per CI. That 494 WHP 4.6 was at 1.74WHP per CI.

What did said 10.5 LS3 car run after the HC install? Weird how it did not get much faster..

Got any 60-130 times with new combo? Go back up that 1.2x.

Dougcrew HCI ls3 C6

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 09-27-2024 at 04:06 PM.
The following users liked this post:
LSux (09-27-2024)
Old 09-27-2024, 04:33 PM
Teching In

What did yours trap?
Bogus timing error nonsense.
Naturally a disingenuous **** like you would claim fake times.

Tell me more about your 1.2 second 60 ft, dork.

What does your new dynosheet 60 ft?
Sub 1 second?

Silly ******
Old 09-27-2024, 05:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 89 Likes on 67 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

oohh ok....makes sense then I suppose. I woulda waited for that 455 tho.....and used the 6speed with it.
I looked for a year while fixing the rust and doing the body work. I got a really good deal on the 4th gen donor, and the 4th gen was pretty clapped out with heavy rust in the floor pans and heaps of electrical bugs in the chassis, so I didn't feel bad about harvesting it. I got another buick parts car for a different project and of course it has a 430 in it, but that ship has sailed.
Old 09-27-2024, 06:00 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by NA4VALVE
A mid 400s WHP & 3000lb car going ~130 is nothing new. A 347ci NA car making 54x is solid but not unheard of. That is only 1.58WHP per CI. That 494 WHP 4.6 was at 1.74WHP per CI.

What did said 10.5 LS3 car run after the HC install? Weird how it did not get much faster..

Got any 60-130 times with new combo? Go back up that 1.2x.

Dougcrew HCI ls3 C6

https://youtu.be/NcGE_5_C5D4?si=s-tyAlkcDlCRd9RD
I never was happy with that h/c package. Car was geared wrong and as you can tell it just ripped the tires off. It didn't really pull like i thought it should.....i almost think there was something going on electronically/pcm somewhere holding it back. Like the fatgen did after we did some bolt ons.....something going on pulling tq. Znix bought the car after it was changed to a smaller cam. I think he found something weird going on with the pcm pulling tq.

Phil also made some changes that hurt acceleration a bit. In the end that h/c set up needed a bit more development that it never got.

Here's the bolt on run

There's no ******* bolt on modular on the planet that will pull up from almost being turned off like that on that launch....none. They don't make the power to be able to do that. Even the bolt on set up coulda used some fine tuning. Launched right and geared right those cars will do 10.2@135

Typically less displacement engines make a higher hp/ci......but tq is what matters. And that 4.sux dyno was happy af so it's not like those numbers are worth using.

But riddle me this.....what happens when that pissy gutless mod junk runs out of ci??? You ******* lose either way🤣🤣

Tq/ci or L is a more accurate way to utilize a worthless equation that never won any races anyway.

My car didn't weigh 3000lb. It was 3300 on that day with me in it. And there are zero 400whp modulars running 130mph traps at that weight in a street car......******* none. No coyotahs....no modulars. **** it takes a built modulars just to get to 400whp. There's no bolt on na modulars that can do that.

Originally Posted by LSux
Bogus timing error nonsense.
Naturally a disingenuous **** like you would claim fake times.

Tell me more about your 1.2 second 60 ft, dork.

What does your new dynosheet 60 ft?
Sub 1 second?

Silly ******
sssoooo im disingenuous and you're on a car forum tryin to tell erryone about car **** while you not having one nor ever making a pass.....lol....ok bitch

Tell us about your hotrod again....oohhh wait🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by HioSSilver; 09-27-2024 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-27-2024, 06:42 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Let's not forget there was a h/c coyotah gutted, spooled, race brakes no ebrake having, dumped exhaust leaving at 8200rpm there that day that went 10.5 but at less mph than that bolt on ls3.
Old 09-27-2024, 08:16 PM
Banned

I never was happy with that h/c package. Car was geared wrong and as you can tell it just ripped the tires off. It didn't really pull like i thought it should.....i almost think there was something going on electronically/pcm somewhere holding it back. Like the fatgen did after we did some bolt ons.....something going on pulling tq. Znix bought the car after it was changed to a smaller cam. I think he found something weird going on with the pcm pulling tq.

Or maybe it’s that once the Doug crew goes outside of “Bolton” combos they start to underperform. Guess that’s why you won’t post any 60-130 times etc…

Phil also made some changes that hurt acceleration a bit. In the end that h/c set up needed a bit more development that it never got.

Here's the bolt on run

https://youtu.be/ydhJKFcvLF8?si=6RNg1JSM48nnonsens

There's no ******* bolt on modular on the planet that will pull up from almost being turned off like that on that launch....none. They don't make the power to be able to do that. Even the bolt on set up coulda used some fine tuning. Launched right and geared right those cars will do 10.2@135

Bolton yote has been 9s. Hell the 03/04 Bolton Mach one has been 10s lmao 🤣

Typically less displacement engines make a higher hp/ci......but tq is what matters. And that 4.sux dyno was happy af so it's not like those numbers are worth using.

Here we go again with TQ argument that makes absolutely no ******* logical sense. Tell me Doug my car is 3700lbs and makes 1100ftlbs. Roughly what will it trap?

But riddle me this.....what happens when that pissy gutless mod junk runs out of ci??? You ******* lose either way🤣🤣

Riddle me this little man what happens when a mod motor has more CI and makes more WHP per CI.

Tq/ci or L is a more accurate way to utilize a worthless equation that never won any races anyway.

There you go again being a dumb hillbilly. Say it with me there is no such thing as a TQ to weight et/mph calculator.

My car didn't weigh 3000lb. It was 3300 on that day with me in it. And there are zero 400whp modulars running 130mph traps at that weight in a street car......******* none. No coyotahs....no modulars. **** it takes a built modulars just to get to 400whp. There's no bolt on na modulars that can do that.

The 9sec bolton yote probably only made upper 400s. You lose again. Nice self own.

link for proof.
poor Doug.

https://www.fordmuscle.com/news/jpc-...coyote-engine/

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 09-27-2024 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-27-2024, 10:01 PM
Teching In

Tq/ci or L is a more accurate way to utilize a worthless equation that never won any races anyway
Still self-owning like a retard

Realize you’re a dumb **** and James Watt wasn’t.

Power calculations >>>>>>>>>> torque calculations for predicting acceleration rate.

In fact torque is worthless for predicting rate of acceleration because it doesn’t tell you anything about rate of work.

“hOrSePowEr isn’t ReAL, jUst a CaLcuLaTioN” - torque is also calculated you dumbshit.

HP is real, it can be observed in the real world and it can be measured in the real world. Its “REAL”

sssoooo im disingenuous and you're on a car forum tryin to tell erryone about car **** while you not having one nor ever making a pass.....lol....ok bitch

What has your total lack of intelligence and understanding of performance fundamentals accomplished?

1. Getting embarrassed daily on the internet
2. Building a gutted, motor swapped, face-plated trans 11 second F-body and pretending it’s bolt-on while living off of timing error timeslips
3. Slapping together a Hammer-spec 347 that makes less torque per ci and less hp per ci than a 10 year old, pump gas, OE intake manifold n/a 4.6 then pretend its SBE, lie about fuel, etc. while racing your dyno sheets

I drive a unicycle — a greater accomplishment than anything you’ve ever managed.

Last edited by LSux; 09-27-2024 at 10:10 PM.
Old 09-27-2024, 10:03 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Lolz....go do it then. Don't use a fuel....do it in a street car....no gutting....no race brakes ....pump gas

That car was on nitro....so yes it had a power adder.

Funny you have to come up with **** like that when no furd **** in comparable trim can run with us. You have to bring a race car or you will lose. You don't prove **** tho.

60-130 .....why not 0-130? I mean wouldn't a wider delta be more bettah?

So to recap....you and your butt buddies can't even come up with a bolt on na street car to even run with a ls1 forf gen that didn't even have headers.....true starry
Old 09-27-2024, 10:16 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by LSux
Still self-owning like a retard

Realize you’re a dumb **** and James Watt wasn’t.

Power calculations >>>>>>>>>> torque calculations for predicting acceleration rate.

In fact torque is worthless for predicting rate of acceleration because it doesn’t tell you anything about rate of work.

“hOrSePowEr isn’t ReAL, jUst a CaLcuLaTioN” - torque is also calculated you dumbshit.

HP is real, it can be observed in the real world and it can be measured in the real world. Its “REAL”

What has your total lack of intelligence and understanding of performance fundamentals accomplished?

1. Getting embarrassed daily on the internet
2. Building a gutted, motor swapped, face-plated trans 11 second F-body and pretending it’s bolt-on while living off of timing error timeslips
3. Slapping together a Hammer-spec 347 that makes less torque per ci and less hp per ci than a 10 year old, pump gas, OE intake manifold n/a 4.6 then pretend its SBE, lie about fuel, etc. while racing your dyno sheets

I drive a unicycle — a greater accomplishment than anything you’ve ever managed.
there's nothing more embarrassing than being on a car site and not knowing **** or having a car like you. You are pathetic.

But hey....just like kamala you think youre winning🤣🤣🤣
Old 09-27-2024, 10:45 PM
Banned

Lolz....go do it then. Don't use a fuel....do it in a street car....no gutting....no race brakes ....pump gas

That car was on nitro....so yes it had a power adder.

Funny you have to come up with **** like that when no furd **** in comparable trim can run with us. You have to bring a race car or you will lose. You don't prove **** tho.

60-130 .....why not 0-130? I mean wouldn't a wider delta be more bettah?

So to recap....you and your butt buddies can't even come up with a bolt on na street car to even run with a ls1 forf gen that didn't even have headers.....true starry
Don’t use a fuel? We running on air? You have been using fuel as a crutch for over 10 years. You could put any fuel in your shitbox IDC lmao 😂

There is your next crutch “gutted”. They don’t sit like me. Yet you have hole sawed 400lbs out of your car, installed an aftermarket 9” rear end, and face-plated your T56. The majority of earths population would call that a “racecar”.

You have proof that car was on nitro or are you just talking out of your ***?

Your 60-130 must not be very impressive. Also your car has never been all that impressive at the track so not sure why your hillbilly *** is concerned about 0-130 lol

Old 09-27-2024, 11:01 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Lolz....it's impressive enough for no furd to do what it did.....none...******* zero. You haven’t did it. After all dat mouf your best na time is atleast 1.5 sec slower 20 mph down. I wonder how that turd mach1 you had did 60-130.....could that slow *** junk even run 130🤣🤣🤣

Anything past pump gas is on a fuel. If you're on nitro like that 5br0 you linked then that's a power adder. Probably a 2500lb car to......that's what a fool you are. Your dumbass expects to post stupid **** like that then whine about being called out on it.

The proof is "outlaw " trim, "High octane fuel". And the fact that it's really a bit of a struggle to even get a 5br0 in the 11s. You've got to destroy them to get near a 10.

If you think there's 400lb worth of wholes in my car you're dumber than you look.....and you look like you have a touch of downs as it is.
Old 09-27-2024, 11:34 PM
Banned

Lolz....it's impressive enough for no furd to do what it did.....none...******* zero. You haven’t did it. After all dat mouf your best na time is atleast 1.5 sec slower 20 mph down. I wonder how that turd mach1 you had did 60-130.....could that slow *** junk even run 130🤣🤣🤣

Anything past pump gas is on a fuel. If you're on nitro like that 5br0 you linked then that's a power adder. Probably a 2500lb car to......that's what a fool you are. Your dumbass expects to post stupid **** like that then whine about being called out on it.

The proof is "outlaw " trim, "High octane fuel". And the fact that it's really a bit of a struggle to even get a 5br0 in the 11s. You've got to destroy them to get near a 10.

If you think there's 400lb worth of wholes in my car you're dumber than you look.....and you look like you have a touch of downs as it is.
Well 93 is on a fuel if you only have 91 pump in your area based off your logic Gump.

Ethanol is pump gas now. That bolton 9sec 5.0 you claimed was on Nitro was on an ethanol based fuel.

That car went 9s with boltons. No ls1/6 has done that period. Regardless of weight or fuel.

There are bolton Modular’s making ~550 to the tire now. In a 3000lb car like yours it would go 9s as well.

Asking for 60-130 times of a car I haven’t owned in 10 years. Lmao 😂

Also let’s not forget I have been over 1 sec quicker and 14mph faster in my current car.

Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Yea there's probably a YUGE difference between 91 and 93.....
...not
M5 with nitro is a methanol based fuel. It's what a fast 5br0 has to run because they're ******* sssslllloooowwww on pump gas.

E85 is e85....it is a alternative fuel. It cannot be found everywhere alot if people still don't have access to it. It is not pump gas. Pump gas can be found errywhere. Everyone has access to it. On top of that these guys mostly furd guys will just say e85......and alot of times it's e85 in a barrel they have at home. So then that is fo sho race gas.

Only one person has tried to go that fast with a bolt on ls1/ls6. It went 10.0@135. Idk what fuel he was on but probably nothing to special. The one you posted was on power adder fuel....it's not bolt on at that point. It's a power adder car. His results can actually be interpolated from mine....he and i chatted some. That's what happens when a ls6 is actually in a 2900lb car instead of a 3300lb one. Now consider it's still not as light as that 2600lb 5br0 you posted and out trapped him.....Likely has a better 60-130 since it trapped 2mph more than that coyotah wouldn't you say....lol

there are zero 550whp bolt on mod junk. No reason to lie. I mean in this thread earlier you couldn't even find a comparable engine to mine that made what mine did.

Does your current car even run? Is your current car a power adder car? what et and trap did your current car run? You failed to answer this before.

I didn't build my car to compete with power adder cars.....if I did you would be no problem.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019