Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM
10 Second Club

Received 468 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Now after months of whining and another 5.7 that whooped yalls 4.sux *** you and your bois hasn't come up with a plan or build to be able to even get mod junk to compete. Alot if ****** mouf is all yall have.

Where's the 60-130 on that fake 494whp 4.sux? I mean that's the metric you cherish so post it up🤣🤣🤣
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Banned

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yea there's probably a YUGE difference between 91 and 93.....
...not
M5 with nitro is a methanol based fuel. It's what a fast 5br0 has to run because they're ******* sssslllloooowwww on pump gas.

E85 is e85....it is a alternative fuel. It cannot be found everywhere alot if people still don't have access to it. It is not pump gas. Pump gas can be found errywhere. Everyone has access to it. On top of that these guys mostly furd guys will just say e85......and alot of times it's e85 in a barrel they have at home. So then that is fo sho race gas.

Only one person has tried to go that fast with a bolt on ls1/ls6. It went 10.0@135. Idk what fuel he was on but probably nothing to special. The one you posted was on power adder fuel....it's not bolt on at that point. It's a power adder car. His results can actually be interpolated from mine....he and i chatted some. That's what happens when a ls6 is actually in a 2900lb car instead of a 3300lb one. Now consider it's still not as light as that 2600lb 5br0 you posted and out trapped him.....Likely has a better 60-130 since it trapped 2mph more than that coyotah wouldn't you say....lol

there are zero 550whp bolt on mod junk. No reason to lie. I mean in this thread earlier you couldn't even find a comparable engine to mine that made what mine did.

Does your current car even run? Is your current car a power adder car? what et and trap did your current car run? You failed to answer this before.

I didn't build my car to compete with power adder cars.....if I did you would be no problem.
Doug how does it feel to get absolutely owned over and over again ?

1. E85 is in 44 states. 93 is in 46 states. So yes it can be found just about anywhere. In fact there are 3 stations in your town alone. I have a station on my exit 😂

2. I said ethanol not methanol. You said that Coyote was on Nitro. You were talking out of you *** or lying. Probably both. You act as if “alternative” fuel is only used in NA Modular’s. Your ignorance has no bounds.

3. Post the link of said 10.0 @135 car. So now you admit the modular has been quicker than any ls1/6 with a sealed gen 1 yote. I also bet said 10.0 car was not a sealed combo.

4. This bolton modular made 540 SAE (550+STD). So again you are talking out of your ***/lying. It makes more power than you with Bolton mods hahahah. You only made 53x SAE.

5. For the 10th time I sold the blower. It will be a NA4.6 and yes it will gap you.
The following users liked this post:
LSux (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by NA4VALVE
4. This bolton modular made 540 SAE (550+STD). So again you are talking out of your ***/lying. It makes more power than you with Bolton mods hahahah. You only made 53x SAE.
https://youtu.be/_BHN81Q7E4Y?si=HMpaHZIG9vjdY7vo
That bolt-on 315ci Modular made substantially more torque than his fully built 347 too.

4-valve > Doug
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Doug how does it feel to get absolutely owned over and over again ?

1. E85 is in 44 states. 93 is in 46 states. So yes it can be found just about anywhere. In fact there are 3 stations in your town alone. I have a station on my exit 😂

2. I said ethanol not methanol. You said that Coyote was on Nitro. You were talking out of you *** or lying. Probably both. You act as if “alternative” fuel is only used in NA Modular’s. Your ignorance has no bounds.

3. Post the link of said 10.0 @135 car. So now you admit the modular has been quicker than any ls1/6 with a sealed gen 1 yote. I also bet said 10.0 car was not a sealed combo.

5. For the 10th time I sold the blower. It will be a NA4.6 and yes it will gap you.
lolz....you ain't gapping ****.

you just posted a car with a e85r tune. So not pump gas, not e85....but full on race gas that he has to order and keep in a barrel.

That car be lucky if it made 500 on pump gas.

I find it funny that you keep using **** you know isn't comparable. I mean a bolt on 2016 and newer lt1/2 can make 500+ whp. You act like I even care about something much much newer being even close.

The 10.0 car was as sealed as any tuned coyotah can be. With tuning they change the cam timing thus internal mods. Plus the coyotah was running nitro....the ls6 was not. Thus the coyotah is a power adder. Hell there's vids of him driving that ls6 car to the track.

Everything i said still stands. And neither of you can stand it.....and i ******* love watching do nothing bitches like you squirm.

Originally Posted by LSux
That bolt-on 315ci Modular made substantially more torque than his fully built 347 too.

4-valve > Doug
For starters not a modular.....not even a coyotah. Most importantly not yalls and not on pump gas.

actually it didn't.....one look at that dyno and it screams happy af because of the tq numbers......but hey you like hp ......hp rules according to you and it still falls short.

I wonder what the 0-130 is🤣🤣
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Btw....one e85 station in a state doesn't mean it's readily available. Hell there's only 3 stations I know of in my area.

Only one talking out their *** here is you 2.....because you've built nothing
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,722 Likes on 2,261 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Btw....one e85 station in a state doesn't mean it's readily available. Hell there's only 3 stations I know of in my area.

mic drop!!!…….
HioSSilver (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Banned

there are zero 550whp bolt on mod junk.
you just posted a car with a e85r tune. So not pump gas, not e85....but full on race gas that he has to order and keep in a barrel.
Nice flip flop you said zero bolton 550whp modular NA combos.

Got proved wrong and then added a stipulation.

Also E85R is E85 you dumb hillbilly. It’s just cut with RG.

That is why nobody takes you serious Gump..
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

For starters not a modular.....not even a coyotah. Most importantly not yalls and not on pump gas.

actually it didn't.....one look at that dyno and it screams happy af because of the tq numbers......but hey you like hp ......hp rules according to you and it still falls short.

I wonder what the 0-130 is🤣🤣
There you go with your transgender style definitions again.

Modular is the parent architecture of the Coyote.

Road Runner, Voodoo, Predator, Carnivore are all Coyote variants just like LS1/2/3/6/7/9 are all variants of the LS (GM Gen III small block).

Tell me how you manipulate intertia Dyno numbers, Doug.
What did Hammer do to inflate yours?

NA4VALVE (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Banned

93 isn’t readily available in multiple states. Therefore your car is on an “alternative” fuel.

Mic 🎤 drop.
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Nice flip flop you said zero bolton 550whp modular NA combos.

Got proved wrong and then added a stipulation.

Also E85R is E85 you dumb hillbilly. It’s just cut with RG.

That is why nobody takes you serious Gump..
If you go back and look i said there was zero bolt on modulars that made the power of my bolt on ls6. By modular i meant modular.......and of course pump gas. That's very true.....so yea you're stupid.

A e85r tune as stated in the description of another inflated dyno number you found is a tune for dedicated race e85 because it's so much on kill that regular e85 from a convenience store might ******* kill it. On top of that it's probably highly oxygenated.

That dyno was laughable tho....so easy to see through a voopoo making 460wtq with a Boss mani on it.

Originally Posted by LSux
There you go with your transgender style definitions again.

Modular is the parent architecture of the Coyote.

Road Runner, Voodoo, Predator, Carnivore are all Coyote variants just like LS1/2/3/6/7/9 are all variants of the LS (GM Gen III small block).

Tell me how you manipulate intertia Dyno numbers, Doug.
What did Hammer do to inflate yours?
coyotah not a modular. No one gets a coyotah and a modular confused. No one get a voopoo and a modular confused. I mean they're not that powerful but a modular it a straight up turd.

Ask your boifren about inflating dyno numbers....yall seem to do it well. And neither of you have any track times to back yo **** up.

93 isn’t readily available in multiple states. Therefore your car is on an “alternative” fuel.

Mic 🎤 drop.
you stuck the mic up your ***.

Super unleaded be it 93 or 91 is available errywhere. Little to no difference between them.

Nice try on stretching that ****. I bet you wished your pecker would stretch like that.

Yall fail again.
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM
Banned

If you go back and look i said there was zero bolt on modulars that made the power of my bolt on ls6. By modular i meant modular.......and of course pump gas. That's very true.....so yea you're stupid.

A e85r tune as stated in the description of another inflated dyno number you found is a tune for dedicated race e85 because it's so much on kill that regular e85 from a convenience store might ******* kill it. On top of that it's probably highly oxygenated.

That dyno was laughable tho....so easy to see through a voopoo making 460wtq with a Boss mani on it.

coyotah not a modular. No one gets a coyotah and a modular confused. No one get a voopoo and a modular confused. I mean they're not that powerful but a modular it a straight up turd.

Ask your boifren about inflating dyno numbers....yall seem to do it well. And neither of you have any track times to back yo **** up.

you stuck the mic up your ***.

Super unleaded be it 93 or 91 is available errywhere. Little to no difference between them.

Nice try on stretching that ****. I bet you wished your pecker would stretch like that.

Yall fail again.
The 5.2 Voodoo is a modular engine and you made no mention of it having to be on a certain fuel. Also doesn’t your new fuel system allow for the use of ethanol? Scared it won’t gain much and you will have to insert foot?

Here is a fun one since you act like they are so different. What makes the newer coyote stuff better than the older 4.6/5.4/5.8 stuff for overall NA power and capabilities?

Now we all know how your 347 made 54x. Inflated dyno numbers. You and Joe are all about the inflation of numbers it seems.

PS: 91 is not 93 and there you go again with the gay 💩

Last edited by NA4VALVE; Yesterday at 05:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

The voopoo is not a modular. It's not a bad engine.....if the voopoo is a modular then why are modulars such turds.

Fuel is always a thang idiot. Do you actually think it's fair to compare dyno numbers with one engine on a fuel that can make make 30+ hp more???? That only means one of 2 things.....you're a complete ******* moron or you know you'll lose a fair comparison.....likely both in your case.

Minimal difference between 91 and 93......it's ******* asinine for anyone to think different.

I doubt my numbers are inflated. Right on point really. This cam made 538whp in Darths h/c build. Car made 451whp/423wtq with the bolt on ls6....so +100whp from h/c is pretty normal for ls stuff. They're pretty mild engines. So that's blows your theory out of the water.

But hey.....there's no shortage of inflated furd numbers. Here's another one for ya🤣🤣

Who the **** is believing that ****. Is that the dyno you and your bois use🤣🤣🤣
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The voopoo is not a modular. It's not a bad engine.....if the voopoo is a modular then why are modulars such turds.

Do you always try to sound like a little kid trying to argue with an adult? The Voodoo is a great engine.It is the closest thing to a GT headed 5.4 so far in regards to modulars. Difference is the 5.4/5.8 modular 4v was never configured as an NA combo like the 5.2 Voodoo was. So I will ask again what makes the coyote better. I know you don’t have a clue.

Fuel is always a thang idiot. Do you actually think it's fair to compare dyno numbers with one engine on a fuel that can make make 30+ hp more???? That only means one of 2 things.....you're a complete ******* moron or you know you'll lose a fair comparison.....likely both in your case.

I am well aware of the difference child. How about this go throw some E85 in your car and quit using it as a crutch.

Minimal difference between 91 and 93......it's ******* asinine for anyone to think different.

still a difference

I doubt my numbers are inflated. Right on point really. This cam made 538whp in Darths h/c build. Car made 451whp/423wtq with the bolt on ls6....so +100whp from h/c is pretty normal for ls stuff. They're pretty mild engines. So that's blows your theory out of the water.

So you, Hammer, and your whole crew inflates numbers… got it.

But hey.....there's no shortage of inflated furd numbers. Here's another one for ya🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/d16dLr4pmGA?si=kq9CjORJ5OW8C_Dd

Who the **** is believing that ****. Is that the dyno you and your bois use🤣🤣🤣
The 4Vs are just showing their superiority now with the added CI of the new gen 3 & Voodoo stuff.. It obviously gets too you lmao 😂

Hence why GM went DOHC. The 5.5 pimp slaps the 7.0.
Old Today, 12:24 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Got bant for saying stupid **** didn't ya.😂😂

The gm dohc 5.5 bitch slaps the furd 4v ****. I don't think anyone ever questioned a 4v head could likely make more power. It's the shittyness of the furd **** that fails to provide good results. Although low speed engine performance seems to favor pushrod stuff. Hell if it that shitty 4v stuff it can't keep up at high speed either.

The entire generations of the coyotah isn't very impressive. The gen 3 version is 12:1 v8......pretty much any v8 on the planet would make the power it does or more at 12:1 compression. I proved that.....and that hurts you.

But then again....none of that is modular ****. It's better than modular ****. So you're supposed to build a comparable modular to beat me.......go do it. You've ran your mouf posting happy dyno **** enough.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019