Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I didn't say any of that. All i said was traction. Then you went off on this spiel of bs.

Luckily phil philled you in.
Yeah you were really wrong and looked ignorant, it was neat. I knew you'd be asshurt with your double standards
Old 05-07-2019, 04:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

I did some work on this car for a guy. Put a cage in it, reinforced the tq boxes, fit that cobro hood, painted it. He had for years building it. Said it started as a svo car. I think he got it as a shell. It had a pretty hotrodded up clevor in it. He sold the motor and the car shortly after getting it all together. It was a cool hotrod.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Yeah you were really wrong and looked ignorant, it was neat. I knew you'd be asshurt with your double standards
What was i wrong or arrogant about. All i said was traction. There was no double standard.....a simple word after yall riding my ***. So i told you dumbasses to pm phil for more info. You didn't because it was all bs you were creating. You didn't want to know all you wanted to do was troll.

Then he philled you in and you hopped right on that bike backwards and went to town

That's how it went down. No 2 ways of looking at it.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:03 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Dug and his doubles. LOL
Old 05-07-2019, 06:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Bump for a good seller
Old 05-07-2019, 07:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
Snail and his doubles. LOL
Fixed it for ya
Old 05-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Crazy how phill didn't get his 9s pass and Mrs Doug makes all the excuses yet if another car performs worse than it should he goes off on an tangent about how stupid the owner is and shitty their set up is.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:54 PM
10 Second Club

Yes your set ups are shitty mac. You do h/c and don't leave the 12s.

And where did i make excuses?

Now why are you here. Aren't you
Old 05-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Teching In

Since when is a cai, full exhaust and tune a H/C set up?
Old 05-07-2019, 07:59 PM
10 Second Club

Since when did you forget about your h/c trans am? Has it been at the builder that long?

And again.....why are you here? You're supposed to be bant.......again
Old 05-07-2019, 08:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Mac going for the trifecta lol
Old 05-07-2019, 08:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Crazy how phill didn't get his 9s pass and Mrs Doug makes all the excuses yet if another car performs worse than it should he goes off on an tangent about how stupid the owner is and shitty their set up is.
This is a very good statement.

Duhg, what is being thrown here is your double standard. Let me explain. When a car on your crew, or one of your buds, does not perform "as expected" you seem to bring in the excuses & have their back. When just anyone, or someone you don't like, does not produce what you think is expected. You throw negative, harsh, banter & make fun of them. And then try to pass it off as troof or "it is what it is". So what way is the truth from you? The one where you make excuses for one? Or just make fun of one & tell troof?

As right here you are against one, & obviously dislike, even though he doesn't lie about his car. But messes with you a little. As you seem to be with one, or no problems with, who claims to have a 9 second beast and is the worst troll on this site probably. Saying the worst things to everyone & surely more people dislike him than 2010Camaro. Why have you never push the on him??

Last edited by SoFla01SSLookinstok; 05-07-2019 at 08:24 PM.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

He got bant......why would anyone like mac?

Even in your quote of him it's only lies and bs. Again the only thing i said was traction. Now if you want you may call that a excuse in the singular form......but definitely not in the plural form. And when did a fact become a excuse?

. He's only here to troll. If he was actually concerned about his ls cars performance he would have a higher post count trying to learn by asking questions.......lord knows no one wants his advice so that the only option. He may even want to work on them. But he has stated he's scared to jack a car up even.....that he would rather pay someone to work on it. He's even said he don't street race. There is literally no reason for him here besides trolling.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:45 PM
7 Second Club

Dug be snitchin?

More doubles, can’t say I’m surprised....
Old 05-07-2019, 08:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

He got bant......why would anyone like mac?

Even in your quote of him it's only lies and bs. Again the only thing i said was traction. Now if you want you may call that a excuse in the singular form......but definitely not in the plural form. And when did a fact become a excuse?

. He's only here to troll. If he was actually concerned about his ls cars performance he would have a higher post count trying to learn by asking questions.......lord knows no one wants his advice so that the only option. He may even want to work on them. But he has stated he's scared to jack a car up even.....that he would rather pay someone to work on it. He's even said he don't street race. There is literally no reason for him here besides trolling.
No reason to make a book out of this. One more post for you. Why do you stick up for one that actually did a worse 1/4 time. With around 100 more rwhp(if that is correct). When if another did that you would be calling them names. Telling them how stupid they are & how crappy their car or setup is. It's ok if you don't understand that.

Also please stop trying to look like a mod or something. Those are your thoughts on what you think he should do. That doesn't mean everyone has to do that. If that's what he want's are you making fun of him for that? A shop installed my engine. To me that is smart not street racing. Lots of people only do their racing at the track. Maybe you getting serious now to ban people, not jake though, will shut this whole section down.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Dug be snitchin?

You know what they say about snitches.......... They get 1.2 60fts.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:59 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris25
LOL and sheeet.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Dug be snitchin?

Actually chris did.

Where is there a double? As far as I'm concerned you can go away to. Now what i thought was funny was how you disappeared for a few days when the mods were here alot. Says alot about your character.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
No reason to make a book out of this. One more post for you. Why do you stick up for one that actually did a worse 1/4 time. With around 100 more rwhp(if that is correct). When if another did that you would be calling them names. Telling them how stupid they are & how crappy their car or setup is. It's ok if you don't understand that.

Also please stop trying to look like a mod or something. Those are your thoughts on what you think he should do. That doesn't mean everyone has to do that. If that's what he want's are you making fun of him for that? A shop installed my engine. To me that is smart not street racing. Lots of people only do their racing at the track. Maybe you getting serious now to ban people, not jake though, will shut this whole section down.
No reason to make a book out of it.

Where did i stick up for phil? Not that i wouldn't. But how do you contrive all this out of me saying "traction". Please splain that if you can get 2 brain cells together long enough to figure it out.

Yea.....your set up is crappy. It's ok tho. You like it crappy.

I'm not trying to look like anything. Just called him on his bs. He fits in better on fb. Yea i make fun of him for that. I wouldn't if he didn't act like a ***. Jake is more valuable than mac to ls1tech imo......atleast jake is funny.

Are you calling yourself stupid for street racing? Kinda confusing

Originally Posted by Chris25
Much better than you've done eeh.

Besides......you snitched him first.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Teching In

Since when did you forget about your h/c trans am? Has it been at the builder that long?

And again.....why are you here? You're supposed to be bant.......again
Since when did I ever run my ws6 in the quarter mile? You keep say it didn't leave the 12s yet I never ran the quarter mile with it. So do you always lie?
Old 05-07-2019, 09:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok

Doug loves this site and he is on a short leash that's why he has been better bc he got warned from a mod. Also you brought up a great point Doug defends jake like he does no wrong yet gets pissy with me lmao LMS and hypocrisy at its finest.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019