Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lt1 vs. Boxster

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche_Daddy
You're all right. I can't get laid to save my life even with a porsche. I have a small ***** and girls laugh at it. My car is a slow POS and I shouldv'e bought a ZO6. My life is pathetic. Maybe I should just jump off a cliff or something.
Damn....that's weird
Old 07-28-2004, 05:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You're all right. I can't get laid to save my life even with a porsche. I have a small ***** and girls laugh at it. My car is a slow POS and I shouldv'e bought a ZO6. My life is pathetic. Maybe I should just jump off a cliff or something.
Well, you'd certainly be doing your family and the rest of the world a huge favor, so I'd hurry up and get to it.

And do tell me, that since weight means EVERYTHING, that you probably believe your Porsche Miata will out-perform a Murcielago? I mean, after all, it does weigh 3700 lbs.

God you're a ******.
Old 07-28-2004, 06:02 PM
TECH Junkie

What a disgrace to Porsche owners
Old 07-28-2004, 06:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^ Even REAL Porsche guys, or even car guys, know where their Porsche stands with FBodies, whether faster or slower. Apparently this guy just bought his Porsche 'cuz it was a "cute" car and he wanted to impress his ricer boyfriend by throwing out b.s. statements to faster cars. His gaping ******* must be causing him brain damage somehow.
Old 07-28-2004, 06:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
^ Even REAL Porsche guys, or even car guys, know where their Porsche stands with FBodies, whether faster or slower. Apparently this guy just bought his Porsche 'cuz it was a "cute" car and he wanted to impress his ricer boyfriend by throwing out b.s. statements to faster cars. His gaping ******* must be causing him brain damage somehow.
Yeah, definitely. I am actually thinking about purchasing a boxster S sometime in the future... but not because I have a small *****.

haha, I want to stroke it, and put a badass turbo setup on it, and smoke the **** out of people. Haha, little girly sleeper... but yeah, anywho, REAL porsche owners do know where they stand.
Old 07-28-2004, 06:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I actually do like Boxsters, but this ****** is the kind of person who turns you off from certain cars.
Old 07-28-2004, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MillaTK
I want to stroke it, and put a badass turbo setup on it, and smoke the **** out of people.
I didn't even know they had stroker kits for Porsches... whatever you do to it is probably gonna cost an ******* load of money, since it's a Porsche and all...
Old 07-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe I should just jump off a cliff or something.
Come on now. Don't do anything crazy like that. You should drive that POS of yours off a cliff! Now that would be worthwhile.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by unit213
Come on now. Don't do anything crazy like that. You should drive that POS of yours off a cliff! Now that would be worthwhile.
Make sure you get it on tape!!
Old 07-28-2004, 08:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

it aint gonna be like that toyota tacoma comercial so.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:49 PM
TECH Resident

My car is a slow POS and I shouldv'e bought a ZO6.
Alot of porsche guys say that after they get beat by a AWD DSM was that you the other day?

Last edited by V8_DSM_V8again; 07-28-2004 at 08:58 PM.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:56 PM
Teching In

My gf is 17 and owns an 03 Boxster. Her car is slow compared to my SS by a large margin. I drive her car all the time when I don't feel like wasting my gas. It is not better in the turns and not even close in acceleration. My gf floors it all the time, yet when she is in my car and I floor it she grabs my arm because the tire squeeling and fishtailing scares her. I raced her one time, it was not even close and I am close to stock with just a lid, filter, and ftra. By the way my gf is the girliest girl in the world and thinks her cars cute. So feel like a big man for driving a cute car. Oh yea I don't have a mullet, as I believe probably no one on this site does. That sounds like another ricer excuse, I may have lost but you drive a mullet mobile.
Old 07-28-2004, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

260hp? I have seen family sedans make just as much that cost have as less. The ONLY LT1 you could probaly EVER beat would be mine. Mainly because it weighs 4400lbs. BUT all I have to do is side swipe your *** and turn your car into a can of tuna/rice. The good thing is, it wouldn't even hurt my car

Wow, I wish I had 50 grand... Damn, I wish I had your car. I could trade that thing in and get at lease 20k out of it. That would be some good money to fix up my POS.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:24 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TA TED
DITTO.

Boxters should only come in Hot Pink.
JUNK
Old 07-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Banned

I don't really get the why did you pay 60k on your boxster when you could have gotten a Z06 arguement. You say that the boxster is a rip, but what about a 360 modena, aston martin ect ect? 200k and z06 performance...maybe even a tad slower. Why pay 4 times the money for the same performance? Is it because the ferarri owner wants to show that he's rich? Status symbol?
Old 07-28-2004, 10:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

to be honest, i kinda like the way the car looks...you can definitely tell it's a Porsche, and it would be a good car to attract clueless chicks that can't tell a Boxster from a 911 Turbo, but the bottom line is this:

1) There's no way in HELL I would pay that much for a car that is slower than a Z28/Trans Am, and

2) If I was crazy enough (or just had enough money that $50k was pocket change) to buy one, I most DEFINITELY would not act like a little ricer ***** and come to the message boards trying to make the car look like something it's not, and talking about "HP to weight ratio" or "HP per cylinder", and all that ****.

Ricers and magazine racers use those excuses.....real racers go out and PROVE ****.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:53 PM
10 Second Club

Enough **** has been talked so I'm just going to ask you what area you live in Illinois? I'm in Illinois and I wouldn't mind setting up a race to end all the talk. I have a 02 WS6 slightly modded but we can take that into consideration. If I only beat you by a few car lengths then I'll give your car a little credit. Hows this weekend.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Banned

Oh, I prove my ****. Just ask the guy with the cobra, RX7 turbo, or the many GT's i've owned. The thing is some of you domestic guys wouldn't admit you got beat my a boxster because laughed off the stage by the other D-guys. I'm proving my car one race at a time.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't really get the why did you pay 60k on your boxster when you could have gotten a Z06 arguement. You say that the boxster is a rip, but what about a 360 modena, aston martin ect ect? 200k and z06 performance...maybe even a tad slower. Why pay 4 times the money for the same performance? Is it because the ferarri owner wants to show that he's rich? Status symbol?
people buy what they want to buy, and that's the reason that any of those cars have a chance in hell of selling, especially when there are cheaper cars that go as fast or faster for a lot less money. for a lot of them (actually MOST of them), it IS a status symbol, a way of saying "Hey, look at me! I have more money than you!".

then there are others that just basically like the way a car looks and knows it is a fast car, so they buy it and think it's the "supercar to end all supercars", when they don't even know what the competition can do, or just don't "lower" themselves to modifying a car to make it faster.

it's all about what you like, and what you have the money for, and if you wanna spend yer scratch on a car that is slower than a car that costs 2 or 3 times less, then that's your business. it's just when someone thinks that just because they spent 3 times as much on a car, it's automatically faster than any car that costs less, and they try to justify the price they paid for a car by making **** up about beating someone else, when they need to be put in their place.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rufretic
Enough **** has been talked so I'm just going to ask you what area you live in Illinois? I'm in Illinois and I wouldn't mind setting up a race to end all the talk. I have a 02 WS6 slightly modded but we can take that into consideration. If I only beat you by a few car lengths then I'll give your car a little credit. Hows this weekend.

****, a modded WS6. Yeah, I wont win that one. PM, me if you want to discuss. I would like to at least have a chance. Give me 10 car lenghs head start. Video?

Quick Reply: Lt1 vs. Boxster