Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ez money from a z06

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 07:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ez money from a z06

rich kids in south florida. lol. last night i went to the ft lauderdale scene to one of the car shows that are held every week. anyways, after it was finished at around 12am i leave and stopped somewhere to get something to eat. about 5minutes later two rich kids in a brand spanking new z06 with a 30 day tag on it pulled up and new that i was the guy driving the camaro. well after we finished eating, my gf and i walked out and sure enough they are in their ride waiting for me. one of them rolls down the window and says" hey man you wanna race my boy here for $100 dollars?? i am like no man it is heated up here with the cops here watching the car show. he then says" no lets leave here and get on the highway, i looked at my gf and said allright lets go. to tell you the truth i kinda was scared because god knows what that z06 had given the fact that these guys looked like they have alot of money spare to mod it. we get on the ramp and i proceeded to tell them to slow down since they thought we were gonna race top end or something and i told them to find their first gear, but they were like no man lets just do it but i said hell no lets do it from a first gear roll ( i knew if i did it at hight speeds i was gonna get my *** handed to me and lose 100 bucks).
finally after about driving for 5 miles we slow down enough to do it in second gear and i said allright lets go. they honk 3 times and punched it and we both leave and are neck to neck so i threw 3 gear and started pulling on them by half a car and fourth i started really leaving them. they were like hold on lets go again so i agreed because i saw they he had just really got this car because he couldnt drive it.lol so i said no problem take your time and we go at it again and smoked him by like 2 cars. they both gave me 2 thumbs up and handed me the $100 dollars. lol there is no better buffet than eating with someone else's money.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds pretty cool...
Old 09-11-2004, 09:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

frikken sweet!!!
Old 09-11-2004, 09:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

i bought my ss about 1 1/2 years ago and i guess the first time i took it to the track i was still in a learning phase. to me i am still a high twelve second camaro until i prove myself otherwise when i hit the track once again. driving makes all the difference in the world. i have a friend with a 94l lt1 camaro with a small cam, stock heads, gears, stock suspension, moroso intake, bbk tb, on slicks and ran a 12.3 @ 113mph. 29 passes on that same stock differential and slicks and has ran about 10 passes of 12.3.
i still consider him the best driver i have seen to the point of going to the track and handing him the keys of my ss to see what he can do with it.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:51 AM
On The Tree

stop making up kill stories that never happened!
Old 09-11-2004, 10:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

whitetxmach why dont you get off my d..k??it already hurts having you riding it
Old 09-11-2004, 10:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by whitecamaross
whitetxmach why dont you get off my d..k??it already hurts having you riding it
That is something you would usually say to someone thats sackriding your car and saying how awesome it is all the time. Your car sucks, you suck, and your slow. THE END.
Old 09-11-2004, 11:00 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate to see all this strife between the street racing & kills crew and someone I've met. Let's put all this **** aside and move on.
Nice kill.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:40 PM
11 Second Club

gotta love those TR224 cams...
Old 09-11-2004, 07:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Nice kill bro.
Old 09-12-2004, 06:04 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

that is sweet
Old 09-12-2004, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well done!!!
Old 09-12-2004, 09:07 PM
s.g
Teching In

way to take his lunch money. good kill
Old 09-12-2004, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by whitecamaross
rich kids in south florida. lol. last night i went to the ft lauderdale scene to one of the car shows that are held every week. anyways, after it was finished at around 12am i leave and stopped somewhere to get something to eat. about 5minutes later two rich kids in a brand spanking new z06 with a 30 day tag on it pulled up and new that i was the guy driving the camaro. well after we finished eating, my gf and i walked out and sure enough they are in their ride waiting for me. one of them rolls down the window and says" hey man you wanna race my boy here for $100 dollars?? i am like no man it is heated up here with the cops here watching the car show. he then says" no lets leave here and get on the highway, i looked at my gf and said allright lets go. to tell you the truth i kinda was scared because god knows what that z06 had given the fact that these guys looked like they have alot of money spare to mod it. we get on the ramp and i proceeded to tell them to slow down since they thought we were gonna race top end or something and i told them to find their first gear, but they were like no man lets just do it but i said hell no lets do it from a first gear roll ( i knew if i did it at hight speeds i was gonna get my *** handed to me and lose 100 bucks).
finally after about driving for 5 miles we slow down enough to do it in second gear and i said allright lets go. they honk 3 times and punched it and we both leave and are neck to neck so i threw 3 gear and started pulling on them by half a car and fourth i started really leaving them. they were like hold on lets go again so i agreed because i saw they he had just really got this car because he couldnt drive it.lol so i said no problem take your time and we go at it again and smoked him by like 2 cars. they both gave me 2 thumbs up and handed me the $100 dollars. lol there is no better buffet than eating with someone else's money.
Nice kill my friend.....................
Old 09-12-2004, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was about to call bs until I saw the time in your sig was before xpipe and LS6 intake. Nice kill, btw. Now go get a tune!
Old 09-13-2004, 11:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Nice Kill man, I believe ya I killed a very minor Bolt on Z06 with my old TR224 cam, I didnt put 2 cars on him just a car, Its always fun to kill a car with Dealer Tags cuz you know they thought they were the "****" when they bought it, nice EGO deflater
Old 09-13-2004, 11:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

nice kill.... nothing better than being 100 dollars richer too