Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Z v. Z

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 06:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z v. Z

well, was out and about, not really looking for any races, just cruisin around to get some weight off my shoulders(girlfriend problems )....and i spot a silver Z06.....got caught at a light, with him in the front of one lane, and me behind a car in the other lane....and we keep going down the street til i can pass the car infront of me up so we could have sum fun....went from a 60 punch, and its pretty evenly matched up until about 105 mph, then he just pulls......got beside eachother at another light, and i asked if he wanted to go from a stop....guy says sure lets go.....there are too many cars ahead this light, so we get to another light.....were talking, and then the light goes green.....he says wait a minute so we can match up....we line up, and then he gives me the go.....well i take him up until 80-90ish..and then he begins pullin again.....we ran a total of 4 times..once from a roll, and the other three a stop.....same results every time.....gotta give him props... fastest we raced up to was about 115, 120 mph.....
Old 09-19-2004, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good runs. I would love to run a Z06. They are sweet as hell.