Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Not remarkable but funny... Well not really funny either...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 11:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Not remarkable but funny... Well not really funny either...

On Sat night was hangin out at the local car scene and spotted the 98-02 Z-28 convertible that I've been trying to run. Hes been giving me excuses after I watch him beat GT's and whatnot , saying "He's to tired to run me" or his "Engines to hot", basically a bunch of BS. He obviously does not know about his cars full capability or he would have ran me already.

Well anyways he pulls up with a bunch of imports. They all have Texas Twisters stickers or something like that, so I walk up to him ask him if he wants to run this time or is he gonna give me some tired *** exscuse. He tells me to run his buddy in a riced out Civic Si first and if I win then he'll run me in his Z. Im like whatever, saying it will be a waste of time. But get this, the guy in the Civic shows me his turbo kit on the Civic, and very nicely done too. So im like this might be interesting.

I havent raced to much so Im not sure if Ill take this guy or not, but anyways we line up at a secluded spot, and another guy counts us off. I rev the A4 up to 1300 rpms and take off with major wheel spin. I basically screw up the launch, but still put 2-3 car lengths right off the line by the time im in 2nd. Once I get up into 3rd gear though he seemed to hang back at about the same distance I guess when that turbo starts to really spin. But anyways we end up runing 3 times because he keeps on throwing out some lame excuse about how he keeps on missing 2nd gear and thats why Im beating him off the line and of course each time whuppin his ***. He wants to run from a roll then, but Im like "I just wanted to get to your pal in the Z." and so he's pissed. But lo and behold his ***** *** buddy in the Z took off again. There should be a no L.A.E.M.F.'s ( Lame *** Excuse-givin ************) clause in every sales contract involving any F-body sale in the the United States stating that if your found to be L.A.E.M.F. you forfeit all rights and privelages that comes along with owning an F-body including the F-body owned.

Well anyways sorry about the long story again but I had to vent my frustration, but I least I remembered to use paragraphs this time so no one will get a seizure from reading this thread.

...Again...
Old 09-28-2004, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good kill on the civic. I beat a 99 si running 13psi when my car was completely stock. I handed him an ***-raping. After that, it seems none of the imports will run me. Then again I am aiming higher now. Going Cobra hunting this weekend

Fry