Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Beat Black SS and Black Z at same time!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 11:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beat Black SS and Black Z at same time!

Just as fate would have it, my bottle was empty and I was going to MTI to drop her off. while driving about 65mph a black SS and a black Z28 come flying up on me. I believe they where racing each other. I turned the a/c off and got ready. SS came up besided me and we ran from a 60 punch. Started pulling him, got a car length or so and he let off. the Z stayed close behind me. I couldn`t tell if I was starting to pull away, but he was in my rear veiw and we where flying. I shut it down about 140 or so and they Z caught me a went on by. Man that was fun. I know with what I have the Z was modded pretty good or spraying. It wouldn`t have been close if the bottle would have been full Good racing fellas, had fun! A4 are better from a dig, but mine does pretty good from a roll. Gotta love these LS1`s
Old 10-27-2004, 11:51 PM
TECH Resident

nice.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:55 PM
Staging Lane

Have you had a chance to take it to the track????
Old 10-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Launching!

Kick *** man. I wish **** would happen to me like that. Well, maybe not. I would probably get pulled over. Good kills though.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:16 AM
TECH Addict

I haven`t had her to the HRP yet. Have taken her to Angleton a couple of times, best time was a 7.0 in the 1/8 when they first opened. Couldn`t get any traction with the ET street`s. Spinning pretty good. Just bought ET drags.

Lloyd, my car is the black WS6 you have in the shop right now. Getting the new cam MTI made, with LSX,90TB, Kooks, and a restall, with QA1 all around, purge and a electric cutout. I talk to Dave, I wanted to bump the shot up to a 150, but dave doesn`t like it. Maybe a 125 would be the best. We will see once everything is on and she is tuned again. Can`t wait!!!