Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A killer weekend.. 911 Porsche/LT4 firehawk w/ spray/600cc bike

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A killer weekend.. 911 Porsche/LT4 firehawk w/ spray/600cc bike

Alot of good runs this weekend..

saturday had a white firehawk pull up next to me at a light.. after he tried eggin me to race near a cop station.. he rolled down his window at the next light sayin he didn't know it was there.. he said he had a comp cam and LT4 heads.. so we ran from that light.. (cop station being out of site from there hehe)
i put a good bus length on him.. then he pulls up again around 40 to gll ao at it again.
this time.. through 2nd.. i only pull a car.. 3rd another car.. slow down.. he's making the 'spraying' hand motion u know thumb down on the trigger..

i shake my head.. 'all motor' he shakes his head and points at his car and does the spray hand thing.. haha.. then he points at my car.. and does the spraying thing i shake my head again nope lol dude was in disbelieve

Today ran a nice looking covertible porsche 911.. it was behind me at a light.. i reved and i saw he was ready to run.. i roll out from the light.. he gets on it going around me ready to do a fly by.. i nail it soon as he gets next to me.. and i tear off away... at the next light

he said "what is in that thing!!' 'it sounds like a nascar!' 'that can't be stock' haha i said nope its a little modded.. he said nice car.. i told him the power it was putting down. he said yea u can tell.. cool owner.. i complimented the nice lookin porsche.

RavenousT/A had an even better kill i witnessed saturday.. a 600cc kawasaki w/ a black dude riding it ran him on the highway.. the bike actually took the jump.. darren left after and caught up and past the bike by 90.. bike came back for seconds.same result.
Old 10-31-2004, 05:28 PM
On The Tree

Nice kills.

Can't let those Euro import drivers control the road now, can we?
Old 10-31-2004, 05:54 PM
TECH Resident

Nice kills, sounds like fun. i'm still baffled as the what the formula REALLY had, but I am guessing just a small (75) shot of NOS. Even than, I'm surprised you pulled so much on him.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

i am too.. it was definately much faster the second run.. i noticed the lope at the light.. not exactly sure what kinda power that would make.. i thought LT4's were like mid 12 on motor
Old 11-01-2004, 10:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Yea the bike I raced was an older Ninja, I'd say early 90's maybe late 80's, I guess he was pissed since he exited and then came back on the highway for seconds O'well, maybe he will buy a newer bike Insom run with the 911 ( I was in the passenger seat) was by far the funniest thing I have seen in a long while, dude was totally in Awe that a Z28 smoked him as bad as it did
Old 11-02-2004, 08:46 AM
12 Second Club

Good kills. If the guy did have LT4 heads, and Hot Cam thru a stick he should be making MINIMUM 350 RWHP. Seems odd you would pull like you did on the guy according to your mods and dyno #s. I would have expected a closer race.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Insom's car only weighs 3300lbs, I have seen him take down some high HP opponents