LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   Stupid ass ricers (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/274167-stupid-ass-ricers.html)

SStheBest 02-10-2005 12:09 PM

Stupid ass ricers

i was wanting to know if anybody waste their time with civics intgeras or any other bullshit like those. coming home from just getting my oil changed and i POS civic hatch back with a front cracked windshield and primer for color rolled right next to me shook his head and had the nerve to rev his yellowjacket sounding of an engine :jest: . I shook my head and turned to go home. I didnt want to risk my ride on somthing i KNOW i would have ripped a new ass hole in. my car has a/b 400hp custom cam/SLP cold air k&n/MAC headers/Ls6 intake/B&M ripper.

Diolar Magnum 02-10-2005 12:35 PM

not worth the gas man. nice car BTW :)

02BlueFormula 02-10-2005 01:00 PM

I dont know some of those things are pretty fast. When I used to take my 5.8 litre 5.0 out to the street races there were a few crx's and hatchback civics that kept up with me of course they were sprayed and had huge gay looking slicks on them.

wlz28 02-10-2005 06:58 PM

I have a hard time walkin away from stupid challenges like that. I just like knocking arrogant ricerboys d*ck's in the dirt :)

KCamaro 02-10-2005 07:10 PM

If im the f-body the guy has to be really pissing me off to get me to go. If im on the suzuki however I destroy them for the fun of it. They already think they are faster than my car, im not going to let them even have the notion of hanging with my 2 wheeler :devil:

SStheBest 02-10-2005 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by wlz28
I have a hard time walkin away from stupid challenges like that. I just like knocking arrogant ricerboys d*ck's in the dirt :)

tru but technicaly i would have had to chase him b/c i was at my turn to go home. lol i dont chase ricers :jest:

GhettoTy 02-11-2005 03:58 AM

I'll usually just blow off by there window and just shake my head, they tend to leave me alone then. Sometimes I can't help but hand it to them though.

SixPak 02-11-2005 06:13 PM

next time just hand him his ass and then pull into a gas station, see if he pulls in and listen for the following excuses............

http://www.osuweb.com/36/00015216.jpg

:cheers:

SStheBest 02-11-2005 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by SixPak
next time just hand him his ass and then pull into a gas station, see if he pulls in and listen for the following excuses............

http://www.osuweb.com/36/00015216.jpg

:cheers:

lol tru tru :D

Jersey_TA 02-11-2005 07:40 PM

Part of me thinks it's not even worth it. Ofcourse the other 99% of me likes to smoke them :)

wlz28 02-11-2005 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by GhettoTy
I'll usually just blow off by there window and just shake my head, they tend to leave me alone then. Sometimes I can't help but hand it to them though.

Elec cutout and custom purge setup. I'll either hose em down with a lil n20 or make em freekin def :nod:

Jersey_TA 02-11-2005 09:27 PM

Elec cutout and custom purge setup. I'll either hose em down with a lil n20 or make em freekin def :nod:

The electric cutout is the best/most fun thing ever!

GhettoTy 02-12-2005 08:16 PM

I'll be getting one pretty soon too.

CharlieCobra03 02-17-2005 12:03 PM

Usually, dropping two gears and lighting them up beside their window suffices.

TWS 02-17-2005 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by SStheBest
i was wanting to know if anybody waste their time with civics intgeras or any other bullshit like those. coming home from just getting my oil changed and i POS civic hatch back with a front cracked windshield and primer for color rolled right next to me shook his head and had the nerve to rev his yellowjacket sounding of an engine :jest: .

Usually I do an exaggerated headshake and look of disdain, like "you are clearly not worthy". That gets their little egos torqued and they usually buzz away.

I did however, annihilate some last month... guess I should post that up. :)

Poik 02-17-2005 12:40 PM

At a gas station vacuuming my car out a couple weeks ago. I got done, got into my car. And this riced out integra starts his car up and revs. I opened my cutout, started mine up, and reved. Everyone in their car looked over. As they drove past I hit the purge button and two lovely plumes of nitrous came out at the windsheild. Then he was like "Let's race." I gave him a confused look and drove off, haha. Not even worth it, seriously what did he think he had on me, he also had 3 passengers. But you have to know your place, don't get too cocky with just a cam, there are a few turbo imports that can do low-mid 12s with not too much done.. You just need to overcompensate with insane amounts of power. Once you are done with your mods and are happy with your power output, get nitrous.