Racing and COPS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 04:43 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03BlackSVT
Whats he gonna do? NOTHING!!!

in his own car, probably in street clothes, then pulls out a "badge"

all it takes is for that one "off duty" cop to write down your licence plate and they have everything they need to write you a ticket! I know, it happend to me!

technically, cops are cops 24/7....doesnt matter if they are in their own personal car, off duty or whatever...their word is good enough in court.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1TechRulez
all it takes is for that one "off duty" cop to write down your licence plate and they have everything they need to write you a ticket! I know, it happend to me!

technically, cops are cops 24/7....doesnt matter if they are in their own personal car, off duty or whatever...their word is good enough in court.
Exactly......I should know!
Old 02-21-2005, 06:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Undercover

well this isnt about me getting caught but one of the guys in my car club..i seen him earlier in the day and we were going to our friends house... and i let him go and i wated behind to pick up my lady...then i go like 10 min after going down Capitol..and i was racing some truck??i pull on him and he comes back for more then i drop it back in first just about to hit it again..and there is my friend again on the side of the road....there was his BRAND NEW ls1 a rice rocket and a white for taursus...so drive by slow throw it into nuetral rev it to say hi(didnt know the taursus was a cop) and he gives me this look. I look in my rearview mirror and i see the ford taursus has a littel red light in his window.....so in the end i get to my friends house we go over ther and they didsnt arrest him..but his car was taken and is still in impuond..30 days...and his liscene will be revoked for street racing and now having 4 points on his record.. and all for a rice rocket
Old 02-21-2005, 09:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by whilte93lt1
well this isnt about me getting caught but one of the guys in my car club..i seen him earlier in the day and we were going to our friends house... and i let him go and i wated behind to pick up my lady...then i go like 10 min after going down Capitol..and i was racing some truck??i pull on him and he comes back for more then i drop it back in first just about to hit it again..and there is my friend again on the side of the road....there was his BRAND NEW ls1 a rice rocket and a white for taursus...so drive by slow throw it into nuetral rev it to say hi(didnt know the taursus was a cop) and he gives me this look. I look in my rearview mirror and i see the ford taursus has a littel red light in his window.....so in the end i get to my friends house we go over ther and they didsnt arrest him..but his car was taken and is still in impuond..30 days...and his liscene will be revoked for street racing and now having 4 points on his record.. and all for a rice rocket
ouch....that sucks for ur friend