Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Pulleyed 03 Cobra gets all butt hurt after I put 10 cars on him.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 12:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Im just out cruising enjoying the weather when I see this black 03 Cobra and the driver gives me a thumbs down for no reason. Well I chase his *** down to see why, maybe he doesnt like red or something . Anyway I get up beside him and he proceeds to tell me that I have got nothing for him. Im thinking to myself ok he can hear my car camming its *** off I dont know. Well I ask him what he has done and he says full exhaust and it made 506 rwhp on the dyno. I told him he was the dumbest person I have ever talked to to tell me that dumb ****. Well he said lets find out so I said how much you want to put down. No money he said so I told him to follow me to the highway which he did. We went from second gear about 55 mph to 130 mph. He honked them off and when we hit it I lost traction a little but kept it under control and pulled a good car or so in second. Went into third and kept pulling and pulling. Hit fourth and stayed into it until 130 and he was far enough back for the point to be proven, he was a good distance back in my rearview (about 10 cars) Ok so I slow down and he rolls up beside me and says "Bottle are for babies". I guess theres no way I could have beat him unless I was spraying, I forgot Cobras never lose to LS1s. Anyway I make him pull over and show him my bottle is closed and then open it and purge it to show its open now. His girlfriend speaks up, this ended up being her car BTW, and tells me I had something coming form my exhaust that looked and smelled like nitrous. Now Im getting pissed off. I told her if she wanted we can go do it again and I will spray this time and rape the **** out of her car if she wants it. She gets all mad and tells me I dont have to prove anything, even though she kept accusing me of spraying it. I left at this point and told him to be careful racing LS1s from now on, especially ones that you dont know the mods to. He never asked me about my mods, big mistake, I guess he figured he had the fastest thing in town. God I was hoping he wanted to run again so I could kill him by 20 cars + this time but they finally got it through their head because he asked me " You have a 200 shot on top of that??" With a dumbfounded look on his face.
Dont let this guys sig fool you.. I have seen it on the dyno twice and at the track a few times.. haha He seems to spin on both!

He was spinning his *** off when he run those times.. The memphis track was slick as hell since they redone it.. I only had bolt ons and a 100 shot and I was all over the track.. He run right after me and got all over the place and still ran got those times haha...

Once the track starts hooking and you get some suspension mods 9's will be easy for you..
Old 04-05-2005, 06:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

" You have a 200 shot on top of that??" With a dumbfounded look on his face.

...that must have truely been a kodak moment.

nice kill.