LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   Waiting For The Rematch Vid Between The Integ. And Ls1 (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/314034-waiting-rematch-vid-between-integ-ls1.html)

DriveFastAlways 04-29-2005 10:17 AM

Waiting For The Rematch Vid Between The Integ. And Ls1

This race better happen or i think both involved parties should be banned, they have till midnight. Whata u guys think?

Skarecrow 04-29-2005 10:26 AM

well the teg driver did say in that other thread that rain is expected in cali, so I don't think that a rain delay is cause for banning. He was all pressed to race on wet streets, which goes a length further to prove he's retarded.

Racing on wet pavement is about as useful as proving who can hit their head against the wall the hardest.

DriveFastAlways 04-29-2005 10:37 AM

Well "IF" theres rain i can excuse that, but if there is not rain and the teg driver punks out he should be banned, then hunted down and beaten for being a lying sack of truth twisting crap.

jdawg04 4.8 04-29-2005 10:37 AM

no rain in orange county today or tonight it it should be a good night to own some rice by the way i would love to see this take place i can also i get it on video if no one is already

Skarecrow 04-29-2005 10:41 AM

go anyway, get multiple videos. we can put the original video plus all the videos from today together a sort of an educational packet for idiots.

"This -original video- is what you think is happening in your own little world of ignorance, and this -new videos- is what is actually going on."

aNuBiS 04-29-2005 10:53 AM

Id really like to see it too, but something tells me it wont happen. Here's hoping.

*crosses fingers*

jdawg04 4.8 04-29-2005 10:57 AM

if anyone knows exactly where this is going to go down send me a pm hopefully this will happen

ZFan88 04-29-2005 11:01 AM

I'm in the Sacramento area and there is no rain, so can't be anywhere else, lol. Race on already!

BigBronco 04-29-2005 11:01 AM

I will give them a week! or the ricer and MAYBE the ls1 owner will be banned :D

Skarecrow 04-29-2005 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by BigBronco
I will give them a week! or the ricer and MAYBE the ls1 owner will be banned :D

You actually think the ricer will be back anyway?

Either the race doesn't happen and we never see him, or the race happens and he loses and doesn't come back to admit a loss (I'll be quite impessed if he does).

Velocity 04-29-2005 12:05 PM

I'm almost certain something is going to be "not working right" on the ricebucket tonight, and that the LS1 owner will be "lucky" the Integra couldn't race because he would have "owned the LS1" :eyes:

2 FASST SS 04-29-2005 12:37 PM

There is no rain in the forecast. Anyone from L.A. area wanna head out to go and witness this?

emanneercstahp 04-29-2005 12:46 PM

hey everyone, i dont think there will be rain tonight, but the race might have to be postponed till tomorrow. i juss got called into work from 5-?. so i will update as soon as i get in contact with sum "cool people." we may get a race tongiht if people slow the shipping through the ontario ups hub tonihgt, i would miss for all fbods out there, but, i did miss monday and tueday >_<. well ill ttyl

-eman

Doc_B 04-29-2005 12:47 PM

Let me know when and where. I am in the Temecula area...

Silver02Z28 04-29-2005 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by emanneercstahp
hey everyone, i dont think there will be rain tonight, but the race might have to be postponed till tomorrow. i juss got called into work from 5-?. so i will update as soon as i get in contact with sum "cool people." we may get a race tongiht if people slow the shipping through the ontario ups hub tonihgt, i would miss for all fbods out there, but, i did miss monday and tueday >_<. well ill ttyl

-eman

Call in sick dude! This is WAY more important than work. ;) Maybe we can all pitch in and pay for your day off. Only if you win though. Too many of us are counting on you to shut this kid and his baby brother up.

DriveFastAlways 04-29-2005 03:16 PM

shit ill offer my 15 bucks for this to happen anyone else with me.

emanneercstahp 04-29-2005 03:57 PM

if u seriously would? hell yea id miss. pm me if you guys are down!!!! =) its the Eman's Z to stomp idiot GSR fund!!!!!! :burn: :burn:

Silver02Z28 04-29-2005 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by DriveFastAlways

I'll match you.

*edit* Weather Report: No rain in sight in Orange County. Where in Cali is this race?

2 FASST SS 04-29-2005 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by DriveFastAlways

I'm in... :)

script3as3 04-29-2005 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
I'm in... :)

i just joined the forums when i saw this video. I'd sooooo pitch in my 15 bucks if you beat this sucker down!!