Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed an asshole in a porsche!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 05:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Killed an ******* in a porsche!!!

Me my bro and my cousin were out hunting for stangs, when we see this silver porsche (Carrera 4S non-turbo) fly around the corner in front of us. He had this thing in a full sideways drift , so i wait for him to pass us then I bust a bitch to catch him. Luckily he seen my move and decided to wait at the stop sign. I roll up and stop next to him, "wanna run?" I say. He sticks his ugly *** mug out the window and gives my car that disgusting snooty *** look down, while saying, "are you sure?" I laugh and say "yeah come on, let's go" While i'm saying you "count it" He ****** goes for it, I'm pissed so I ****** punch it like no other and get back the car length that he took, I look over and see him trying his hardest to rip off his stifter, while his passenger is laughing, till I hit Third. Then it was over, The laughing stopped and I pulled his *** by about 4-5 cars before he shut down and stopped at a GREEN LIGHT. *****!!! I pull it to a stop bust a bitch and make a left turn right in front of him, cause he got the red by now to my green arrow. My cousin and bro had to have their victory cry. These ******* didn't even look wanna look at us.
I hate those *******, "Are you sure?"
Although he had me impressed with his drift, he asked to get his *** handed to him. For my first porsche I was unempressed, it was like racing a stang. Sorry about the long *** post guys, but i'm still kinda worked up. It was only about 1/2 hour ago.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:38 AM
12 Second Club

LOL nice kill, I hate ******** like that...
Old 07-09-2005, 07:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If he had it on a full sideways drift, it probably wasn't a 4S since they're AWD...

Nice kill though, my uncle just bought an older turbo model. I can't wait until I get my new LT1 with an LE head/cam package so I can spank him.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:46 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

I love the thread title. good kill man.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Porsche, for when you have too much money and ...

well we know the rest. Good kill man.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats funny how much do those things cost ? and how much was your camaro ? Nothing better than killing something that was probably twice the price or more of your car... its just funny!
Old 07-09-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Luna
Thats funny how much do those things cost ? and how much was your camaro ? Nothing better than killing something that was probably twice the price or more of your car... its just funny!

hate ricers like you... who gives a ****..if it cost twice more?? still a nice porshe... just a *** owns it. i guess you will never own a exotic cars since they cost way tooo much and slower than a ls1.. every car has their value and respect... you are so

ps nice kill...
Old 07-09-2005, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

I paid 15K for it. They cost about 65K If it was AWD why would he creep on me like that and not go from a stop. He went from a slow roll while i was talking. And trust me this thing was way sideways, maybe he did it on accident just coming around the turn too fast.
Attached Thumbnails Killed an asshole in a porsche!!!-porsche-kill.jpg  
Old 07-09-2005, 11:14 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
For my first porsche I was unempressed, it was like racing a stang. Sorry about the long *** post guys, but i'm still kinda worked up. It was only about 1/2 hour ago.
Good Kill on the Porsche and a jack *** driver but you can keep the stang commit to your self, because there is alot of fast stangs that would hand you your ***, My car probably being one of them...
Old 07-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TX_SS
hate ricers like you... who gives a ****..if it cost twice more?? still a nice porshe... just a *** owns it. i guess you will never own a exotic cars since they cost way tooo much and slower than a ls1.. every car has their value and respect... you are so

ps nice kill...
Well said TX.

Nice kill DJ!!! I agree that the guy driving the Porsche here was an *******!!! I never take exception with calling a spade a spade, and the guy driving the Porsche does not deserve any respect.

If it was a C4S or a C4, it was AWD -- the "4" indicates AWD. These cars do low 13s in the quarter mile (or higher if they are 993s as opposed to 996s) -- not exactly a head turner (the C4S is actually a tad slower than the C4 because it is heavier). DJ's sig states that he has minor bolt-ons -- should be sufficient to put him in the 12s. Therefore, I am not surprised that he beat a C4 or a C4S. These cars are designed more for twisties than straight aways.

DJ, you say that you were "unimpressed" with your first Porsche encounter -- I certainly understand why! That being said, I see that you are in the SFV -- if you ever want to line up against a slightly more capable Porsche (that is not driven by a complete A-Hole), let me know.

Again, nice kill . . . of an A-Hole who deserved to be killed!

996TTx50
Old 07-09-2005, 12:06 PM
TECH Addict

Dan03mach: No offense with the stang comment, but I still haven't found any that are worth racing out here, or in palmdale/lancaster were i used to live. the most heavily modded stang i have raced was a 2002 GT w/ LT's and full exhaust, Intake, pullies, and a chip. He said he had a cobra trans too. I had his *** the whole race. And all the older 5.0's i have raced were nothing more than a joke, as i pulled them harder than a few turbo civics that i have raced. So again sorry if i offended you, It's just that i'm speaking from past experiences, and till i get wiped by a stang I'll have the same POV. like my sig says "give credit were credit is due" i have'nt found one that deserves credit. Not that there aren't any out there, cause i know there are.

996TTx50: I'm down, plus i'd like to get the chance to get a close up look at your ride. I really like the porsches, always have but they are almost always driven by gram and graps who wouldn't even think about pushing the gas past 50%. I love the idea of someone actually using their ride for what it was intended, RACING. oh yeah what part of So. Cal. are you in?
Old 07-09-2005, 12:13 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

No offence taken.. Keep up the good kills..
Old 07-09-2005, 12:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TX_SS

ps nice kill...
I don't think thats a rice comment because ricers start with an economy platform not a performance, its rice to say "my 1500 dollar civic whooped a 35000 dollar vette" economy vs performance, not "my 14000 fbod beat a 65000 porcshe" performance vs performance, if two cars were made to go fast may the faster car win regardless of how much it cost, big difference from a farting 4cyl. I don't mean to offend its just my opinion.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

what is this terminology,"bust a bitch"...explain please...good kill
Old 07-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
oh yeah what part of So. Cal. are you in?
SFV . . . Ive been to your local track -- "The Road" -- many times.

996TTx50
Old 07-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HOSS
what is this terminology,"bust a bitch"...explain please...good kill
U-Turn.

996TTx50
Old 07-09-2005, 01:47 PM
TECH Addict

Were about?? I live off hubbard and herrick in the city of san fernando. The only silver 4th gen. w/ a berger panel and painted headlights. I'll be out tonight, I'm running back and forth from the garage doing all the free mods. MAF, EGR tube, Ram!, etc. haven't had the chance to do it yet. So if i catch you tonight it would be perfect to see what those free mods actually change as far as the feel of the power band goes. Hope to see you out there and good hunting to you if i don't.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Chris95Z
I don't think thats a rice comment because ricers start with an economy platform not a performance, its rice to say "my 1500 dollar civic whooped a 35000 dollar vette" economy vs performance, not "my 14000 fbod beat a 65000 porcshe" performance vs performance, if two cars were made to go fast may the faster car win regardless of how much it cost, big difference from a farting 4cyl. I don't mean to offend its just my opinion.

P.S. Good Kill. Looks like you FOUND a SUBSTITUTE!
Old 07-09-2005, 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

damn straight, I'm glad someone stepped up. Not that i think my car is the almighty, but it shows that not all those who drive exotics are ******. thanks for that 996TT.

Last edited by djsanchez2; 07-09-2005 at 07:58 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Teching In

DJ, I live in the West Valley. Give me a couple of weeks to break in my newly rebuilt engine and new turbos and we will line up. Meanwhile, happy hunting tonight -- I wish I could be out there.

996TTx50