Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

anyone ever get beat by a girl?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I confess, I am a bully on the streets now and then when I have to be but most times at the track if someone not so lucky lines up with me with a car that's not as fast or not on their dial or launch But I have been smoked before badly at the track against my Man or some of his buds in their cars that are faster than me But around town in my area, I'd have to say all motor my car is probably one of the fastest around driven by a Chick and it surprises the hell out of guys when they realize that they got beat by a Girl or even challenged the car finding out afterwards they ran a Girl

Last edited by racer88; 07-10-2005 at 09:00 PM.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by osvaldo
anyone ever get beat by a girl?
yeah but i had to pay her $35 first
nah on the sirrious though,
my little sister just picked up her grand am gt so i decided why not screw with her... well at the light i threw her a couple of revs.. well being my sister and all she responded... light changed and we both punched it.. I got the jump on her but then she started to pull on me hard...

well it was that day I decided to go hot and heavy on the scoobie upgrades.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cudaeh
yeah but i had to pay her $35 first
nah on the sirrious though,
my little sister just picked up her grand am gt so i decided why not screw with her... well at the light i threw her a couple of revs.. well being my sister and all she responded... light changed and we both punched it.. I got the jump on her but then she started to pull on me hard...

well it was that day I decided to go hot and heavy on the scoobie upgrades.
Cuda, nice to see you around the forums again man (it's enisguy/supermario/whatever name you knew me by back in the day).

I've since joined the scooby clan..
Old 07-11-2005, 06:03 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by santiago
when I had my 01 ss I raced a friend of mine out in sac at the track she owns a 04 mach 1 she ran a 13.3 @107 to my 13.5 @107
my mods were a k&n drop in.
her mods o/r h pipe and catback.

The chick with the blue Mach one?? ya i seen her but she ran a 13.1.... i raced her on the street, She had her B/f with her. Car is loud as hell but needless to say nope noit going down to a mustang especially a chick!!! its a nice car tho...
Old 07-11-2005, 06:03 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by santiago
when I had my 01 ss I raced a friend of mine out in sac at the track she owns a 04 mach 1 she ran a 13.3 @107 to my 13.5 @107
my mods were a k&n drop in.
her mods o/r h pipe and catback.

The chick with the blue Mach one?? ya i seen her but she ran a 13.1.... i raced her on the street, She had her B/f with her. Car is loud as hell but needless to say nope noit going down to a mustang especially a chick!!! its a nice car tho... You ever see that little blonde with the cavilier at the track?
Old 07-11-2005, 06:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Vendetta
Cuda, nice to see you around the forums again man (it's enisguy/supermario/whatever name you knew me by back in the day).

I've since joined the scooby clan..
**** man been too long, yeah it was supermario back in the day ... he, he, the days of bullet. yeah i love my body style subaru but I gotta say I should have wated for the wrx cuz the N/a ant putting out enough power for me.
some advice from what i have seen,
I-club.com rocks, Nasioc.com sux, and the anti lift kit is worth its weight in gold (cures understeer and keeps the front from unloading)..
its nice to be back man been to long being away from the stf crue.
sorry this doesent apply to any one else

I gotta say any chick that can drive a stick shift and will show me nothing but rear bumper is hott
Old 07-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Launching!

I have gotten beaten twice.

Driving the '86 IROC the 45 miles to work a blond lady raced from a light in a late 4th gen vet. I held pretty close till the 1-2 shift, was very slow in the IROC with 100k. She really looked good all decked out for work. Anyway I got so excited I locked the keys in my car. My friend Dan riding shotgun to work (car pool) had a good laugh.

The next time in the '99Z M6 my girl friend (at the time) in her Ford ranger 4-cylinder pickup lined up at a light. I gave her a few revs and she made like a race car drive. I deceided to show her the true tire smoking power of the mighty camaro. The light changed and I stalled the Z. Ford ranger gone

The win

Back in the stock '86 IROC with a dynomax muffler. The 3.8 camaros had just come out. This chick caught the old IROC and started talking **** about how fast her new camaro was. Next thing you know we are lined up. The IROC burned its one tire and smoked her good. Of course I didn't see her after that. Also we race in front of my friends grandma's house. He didn't get to ride in the IROC for a while either.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Teching In

I get beat by girls...i actually like i though i'm a sick individual...lol
Old 07-11-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Regular

I got abused awhile back by a girl in an 03 Cobra. I have heard of her car and knew it was pretty fast. She pulls up to me at a redlight and I was turning right. She then revs and I don't have my bottle in the car and even though I am turning, I can't let her just take my nuts like that. So....I get a car on her on the jump but she catches me in 3rd, pauses beside me for a second or two, then takes off She didn't have to rub it in.

She runs 11.80s and I've actually run into her husband at Subway.(he posts on here but can't remember his name?) I told him to let her know I plan to get my nuts back when we cross paths again!
Old 07-11-2005, 03:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS2 KLR
I got abused awhile back by a girl in an 03 Cobra. I have heard of her car and knew it was pretty fast. She pulls up to me at a redlight and I was turning right. She then revs and I don't have my bottle in the car and even though I am turning, I can't let her just take my nuts like that. So....I get a car on her on the jump but she catches me in 3rd, pauses beside me for a second or two, then takes off She didn't have to rub it in.

She runs 11.80s and I've actually run into her husband at Subway.(he posts on here but can't remember his name?) I told him to let her know I plan to get my nuts back when we cross paths again!

haha awsome
Old 07-12-2005, 02:55 AM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb I think you guys would like this :)

My Fiance raced an '03 or '04 Cobra from a dig to 70 mph once (local road no traffic) and held him off by a car before She had to hit the clampers He couldn't launch . . . then he was spinnin' while She was winnin'

It was pretty funny and the guys, driver and passenger late teens-early ~20's, were really cool about it when they came alongside us

She's 22 yr 5' 6" 120 lb. with the BEST 34 DD NATURAL breasts in the WORLD
Old 07-12-2005, 06:38 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Dragon
My Fiance raced an '03 or '04 Cobra from a dig to 70 mph once (local road no traffic) and held him off by a car before She had to hit the clampers He couldn't launch . . . then he was spinnin' while She was winnin'
That exact same thing happens to my g/f. She drives my car periodically. Lots of hurt egos out there.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Teching In

I let me Fiance drive the Cobra at Atco in NJ all she could do was a 12.4 @ 116 mph..i took the keys from her.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The Dragon
...She's 22 yr 5' 6" 120 lb. with the BEST 34 DD NATURAL breasts in the WORLD

this post is worthless without PICS!!!!

j/k

anyway, no, i've never lost to a girl cause, well....around here, there ARE no girls that i know of that even like to race, with the exception of LS1Mandy (Sleek Silverado's g/f), who i just actually met this last Friday during our B/CS Wings 'N' More meet.

the only time i've ever really seen a girl race was when these two girls in an LT1 camaro raced my brother in his LT1 while i was with him. the girls were too busy looking over at us, and damn near rear-ended some huge 4x4 truck!!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Staging Lane

Wonder if my wife will start racing when I get a camaro...She hates driving the truck(too hard to reach the pedals) and nobody wants to race my truck
Old 07-12-2005, 02:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My brother's g/f drives my car better than I do... A few hurt egos around here as well.

Why cant I find a good girl that loves the stick???
Old 07-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Teching In

ive only ever even raced a girl one time, last summer a chick in a neon srt...she actually gave me the pipe after a movie one night ...it was great...when we took off i barly launched curious of the srt take off...i let her think she was with me then i punched it..LOL...on the otherhand my girlfriend loves to drive my car, she smokes guys all the time, its hilarious the look on there faces especially the mustang guys(theres alot of them here)...i gotta 97 ws6 w/vorteck blower, 58 mil throttle body, ported intake, 3k stall TC, + all the bolt ons....soon to get on the dyno...
Old 07-12-2005, 03:25 PM
12 Second Club

I've been beat by girls before. It was at the track though, and bracket racing, and I wasnt very consistent.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

I had one give me hell on the Freeway one day, my friend was driving my Z and another Vet came blowing up the lane next to us, we dropped the hammer and played with it for a second...slowed down to see this little blonde smiling her but off as she exited