Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Old kill... gotta love rice!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 09:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Old kill... gotta love rice!!

All this talk about rice made me remember an old kill from a few months ago:

I was on vacation in New Orleans visiting the family for Mardi Gras and my car was running like pure *** (MAF sensor was going out). One day me and my lil bro went for a drive to pick up someone from work and I saw this rice rocket V-6 Honda Accord, this thing had it all: fart cannon, unpainted body kit, stickers, high-priced rims, ram air hood (probably fake), and metal grating on every opening in the car. To top it all off, the dude even had a hottie in the passenger seat! We're at a red light on a three lane highway where the far right lane's gonna end at 1000 feet. He's in front in the far left, I'm in the middle behind a slow *** van that's just coating my car with exhaust fumes, and nobody's in the turning lane. Paying no attention at all to the ricer and just wanting to get the hell outta this exhaust cloud I swing over into the open right lane just as the light turns green so I can pass the van (it died at the green light so this was a good move on my part). I'm not even on my gas and the guy tries to do a fly-by on me so I told my lil bro that this **** ain't happenin no matter how shitty the car's running so I proceed to put football fields on his *** all the way to the next light (which is red). If it was my car that got spanked like that I would've had enough... not rice boy We're at the light and his girl's checking out the ride , my bro's checking out the girl, I'm paying no attention at all to him. Until he starts revving me... I look at my bro and ask him WTF, is this fool serious? I throw him a rev (at least it still sounded good with the MAF being a bitch and all). Light turns green, more football fields , bro's laughing , car's starting to run better, hit the next red light. This went on for 5 ****** lights... eventually we got to our destination and our new friend did a fly-by on us. My brother blew his girl a kiss (she was STILL checkin out the ride BTW ) and I just laughed my *** off... damn ricers, when will they learn
Old 07-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good story man, yeah the girls love the f bodies!!!!! anyways more room to screw in than the ricers!!
Old 07-27-2005, 10:45 AM
TECH Resident

haha thats a story to tell the grand children, awsome kill
Old 07-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Staging Lane

i can never understand how these dickbag ricers always have a hot girl with them. these guys are the biggest tools but somehow manage to land some good looking chicks
Old 07-28-2005, 12:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fguy1998
i can never understand how these dickbag ricers always have a hot girl with them. these guys are the biggest tools but somehow manage to land some good looking chicks
I dunno, it's almost like the more useless crap/primer they have on their ride the hotter the chick is that's with em.... kinda makes you wonder
Old 07-28-2005, 01:32 PM
TECH Resident

its all the hot girls that saw the fast and the furious and think those are the only cars that have speed, maybe they should rent 2F2F, yenko vs skyline