Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Attempting to run a cop off the road.....

Old 08-04-2005, 03:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attempting to run a cop off the road.....

My friend and I went cruising with this guy Tony (the guy who started "BEYOND RACING" which is accepting cars to the club) and a few other people on Gratiot. we were both in the far left lane when a cop goes flying down the right sholder and begins to cut everyone off to get to the turn around on the far left side. (for those of you that dont know Gratiot is a 3-4 lane road on each side). he cuts my friend and i off, goes around a mini-van in the turn around and decides he doesnt want to go that way anymore (his lights where flashing by the way) so he stops the mini-van and pulls out infront of Tony expecting him to stop at 50mph in about 5ft of distance. Tony slams on the breaks and the cop punches it and continues going where-ever in a huge hurry. well the next thing i see is Tony taking off after the cop! he caught up to him with his '88 Iroc-z. and i look at my friend and "what the hell is Tony doin!?" and my friend laughs and says "OMG i love this guy" so we see tony at the next red light and i asked him wut the hell was goin thru his head and these are his exact words "Did you see that mother f**ker pull out in front of me!?!?! i swear to God if my car was faster and i keep up i woulda ran that mother f**ker off the road!!" then on the way home he raced a Buick T-Type which happend to be Turbocharged and endded up being far distance away from us. decent action for a Monday.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow...thats quite a good story for a monday...by the way...all t types are turbocharged...theyre a grand national with different badging.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The car club presidents car cant keep up with a police car
Old 08-04-2005, 09:27 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 08-04-2005, 09:35 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

**Locked**

Directly intereferring with police business is not supported by LS1Tech and
generally speaking it's a dumbass thing to do.

...all kills posted here are fiction as well.

Search this Thread