Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'69 camaro did a nice burnout

Old 08-08-2005, 02:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '69 camaro did a nice burnout

I was cruising towards gratiot around 9:30 on M-59 with my girl when in the distance i see what appeared to be a black '69 SS fishtailing all over the road after the light had just turned green. I dropped my M6 into 3rd to do a "ricer flyby" then slowed down to talk to him at the light. It was a M4 with the 427ci motor with really nice exhaust and may have had a slightly different cam in it. i could see the light turning yellow for the crossing traffic and his RPM's started climbing. After seeing 2 cops already having people pulled over about 2-3 miles back i chickened out and yelled "im not gonna race" but he was okay with it and just chirpped the tires a lil and was on his way in a hurry. Once on gratoit, i saw abunch of f-bodies on the side of the road and talked to them for 10minutes to find out theyre club is called "Street Lethal" www.streetlethalperformance.com and they have some nice events comin up. check em out.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:19 PM
TECH Addict

They have some nice rides! Do you thikn you have to be present to enter that contest for the 69'? I'l buy a few tixs.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

it says right on the thing u dont have to be i wonder if anyone would pay 100,000 for that car though? id rather have the cash

Search this Thread