Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Biggest idiot in your town.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Biggest idiot in your town.....

Just to strike up some laughs.....What is the most POS or "fast looking" vehicle that tried to race you?? Include everything, cars, trucks, bikes, mopeds, dune buggies etc.. Just wondering as I have all of these SPEC V's thinkin they are the **** here. Im sure there are plenty of slower cars out there with the idiots driving that think they can just beat up on every LS1, (or V8 for that matter)
Old 09-01-2005, 12:39 AM
SSU's Drunk Typing Whore

I really hate to say this but my friend actually. Its not a POS car or anything, I like how it looks. Its a VW Passat Wagon, 2001 or something like that. He put some 17" rims on it and some other appearance mods, I guess he thinks the car is fast. He is always bugging me to race him and what not, I just keep telling him I dont want to waste any gas trying to race him. Anyway I finally said alright, we took off at a 20mph roll. I didnt even make it to third since he was pretty far back . I dont know, I guess some people dont know what a fast car is. He knows my car has 340 or hp, but he still thought he had a chance
Old 09-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Teching In

there's an idiot around here who has a early 90's civic all riced out ....just looks god awful...including the big fart can for the exhaust....anyways he thinks his car is hot **** and fast....it is completely stock....lol...so anyways he drivin around i pull up to him...wit his gf in his car...and points and start laughin at my WS6...which make me laugh...he puts down and says...wanna race...i laugh and say are u serious? he says yea ive never lost to a domestic car before....i just starting laughin...he was like im serious..lets go.....i said okay ....so we go from a stop...and i just murder him...i put bus lengths on him...by 40...LOL...so anyways i slow down....get up next to him....i say well theres ur first lost to a domestic....he says wat does ur car have...i tell him totally stock....he says no way....its gotta have a supercharger...i say haha no....hes like i even heard it....LOL...hes like whatever ur car is still gay...i say okay buddy and take off....quite possibly the dumbest person ive ever met!!!
Old 09-01-2005, 01:32 AM
12 Second Club

^
funny story

I don't think anyone really attempted to race me since I got my Z. My buddy with a maxima thinks he has a chance to keep up with me, but he won't race me every time I offer...
Old 09-01-2005, 02:11 AM
On The Tree

My friend and I finished building up his 81 camaro...355 w/ etec 170s and a nice big cam to match. Everything was new performance parts but his stock peg leg rear. So he starts kickin *** in the hood. All sorts of rice comes out of the wood work to race him. People show up at his house and ask if they can run. But by far the best one was the guy with the stock probe. He talked about his car like it was the fastest thing on the planet, not just in the hood. He talked **** for months then finally my friend got him to line up. It was in front of like 10 ricers in training. They all thought the probe was gona tear up this POS camaro. Well, it was over after first gear. As soon as my friend hooked....it was like the probe had thrown it in reverse. Now the best thing was nobody would give him props on his car until after that race. He had run most of the 5.0s and other camaros around kicked thier ***, but still everybody thought his car was slow. But after the probe race...he had this new found rep of having some fast *** car and nobody would race him anymore. But this is how it is in the ghetto. Your nobody untill you beat the probe.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:38 AM
Staging Lane

I was in Rancho Cucamonga the other day and there was a green Toyota Tercel with black racing stripes trimmed with gold, I think. Fart can, rims, and I could hear what sounded like a cai. I just gave him a "wtf" look as he was gunning it stoplight to stoplight.

Had a bunch of people in the car too.

If anyone's ever around UTI, there are some cool stangs and whatnot, but a crapload of rice mobiles.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

i have an 02 SS anniversary edition and my friend has an 01 SS with a lot of mods he's pushing 400+, and at the moment his dad had an 01 trans am he had a few bolt ons and a bad *** borla exhaust... ne ways, we used to all hang outside of their house and shoot the ****. these ricers that lived a block away would come buy in their 90 something probe and 90 something civic. they had black rims only cause they didnt have on their hubcaps, the cars were dropped with coffee can exhaust. they would drive buy and rev their pieces of **** up and stare at us. to this day i havent had the chance to race one of them but my friend raced one from a stop and kicked his ***. they never reved their cars up at him again. they still stare me down but the reving has stopped.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Launching!

There's alot of rice around where I live. But ever since the Fast and Furious green Eclipse incedent they just seem to know better.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

theres a guy aroung where my g/f lives that has a 95 jetta gl its black with a fart can and hes riding on steelies prolly lost his hub caps. any way he thinks his car is the ****. i put my car into a car show and i saw him walkin around talking crap about all the cars in the show and how he could beat them all. so i heard him and asked if he wanted to race my WS6 and he told me he didnt want to waste his time he said he raced one before and just left them in the dust. i couldnt believe that he was trying to pull off the he beat a WS6. last time i checked no VW with just a muffler can beat a WS6 but he thinks so.ive riden in a jetta gl with CAI and a cat back and its by far the slowest car ive ever ridin in.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heres another idiot. hes not a ricer or anything just an idiot all together. he was driving me around in his jeep(5 speed) and hes driving normal and shifts to second then says wanna se how fast it is. so i kinda laughed and said suuuree. so he left it in second and floored it were going about 50 mph and it starts to redline. he goes past the red and says. "hey look were in the red, i told you it was fast" i said john you idiot that line is red for a reason. what a dumbass
Old 09-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Staging Lane

when I first got my NEON I went to teaWorks to get some coffee and ran into a guy with a Civic Si.......... Very clean looking one, and he said he had all bolt ons and some other crap. so I asked him if it was fast and he said yeah. He claimed he beat an SRT pretty bad from a roll... I said "really".. he was like "yeah just the other day". so I asked if he thinks he could beat another bone stock one, and he said yeah, lined it up.. From a dig, by 1st I had 3 cars, and 3 more for every other gear..........lol............ so he says to go from a roll, I say ok....... from a roll it was even worst.... After that I saw him again and he said he got a new tranny so he wanted to run me again......... I knew it was a waste of time so I just told him not to worry about it....Last I checked, a tranny doesnt add hp.......
Old 09-01-2005, 09:16 AM
11 Second Club

funniest is some of the dumb schmucks on bikes that swear they own the road. (nobody get their panties in a bunch, i own a street bike)im talkin about the ones that have to do wheelies and endos from light to light. ofcourse some of them want to toy around with me thinkin they;re gonna smoke me if i bite...boy the look on thier faces when i pull away from them is classic. gotta love the hose...
Old 09-01-2005, 09:32 AM
TECH Regular

gotta love all the WRX's around here in Fairfax, VA that stare a hole through you and multiple ricer fly-bys. I swear they think since they didn't buy the STI it still is gonna be just as fast...they are everywhere, if its not some 16 year old than its a 50 year old mom and her kids...i hate those cars. STI's, i give them all the respect however.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

There is a V6 stang with a saleen kit. I got all excited because I thought I was going to have a race on my hands...
Old 09-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When i had my F-body (95 LT1 TA A4) Someone in some kitted up rice wagaon (Celica??) couldnt really tell, ran me from 50-90 mph, I just hit 3rd gear (2.73's) and rumbled along while he redlined 2x and never made it past my bumper. It was VERY sad.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Staging Lane

There are like 3 v6 stangs around here all with big wings euro tail lights and little flame decals or some stickers on it . one has the ehxaust tips that u see on jettas that flare up at the end ughh. horrible cars! theres also a teal like mid 90s neon with the big wing no hub caps an fart can that i always see drivin as fast as he can every where just makes me sad
Old 09-01-2005, 02:25 PM
TECH Regular

There was a V6 mustang that pulled up next to me and I hear snickering. When the light turned green, he went WOT. I caught up to him and told him taking off on me without letting me know we were racing was not fair, and put a few busses on him... LOL
Old 09-01-2005, 08:04 PM
12 Second Club

Just came back from work and saw this spanish kid with 94-98 mustang... it has a GT badge on the back, but single exhaust....
Old 09-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Teching In

I got one for you there is 4 gen v6 transram running around here that is completely riced out hes got the huge wing on the back and somehow managed to fit a fart can on the back i dont know how he did it but its there. I dont think its functional though. I almost **** myself when i saw it.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Teching In

um....there are so many in this shithole town i live in i dont even know where to begin...well the latest incident happened about a month ago...me and my buddy are driving around in my TA on a friday night just cruising around with nothing to do and this shithole car passes me and revs the crap out of it...i was like "oh for the love of god...was that guy serious"...couldnt really make out what it was other than some real turd...so we flip a bitch to go look for this guy and somehow he had turned around and was comming back in the other direction...as he passes me i threw him some revs and had to laugh...it was a riced out Dodge Avenger...lowered with black steelies and a huge fart can...well my revs must of "disrespected" him and he flipped an immediate bitch and was on my *** like stink on ****...so i looked over at my buddy and said were gonna take this tool out on 24 and dust his ***...so he follows me through town out to 24 and gets along side of me...so i look over at the kid and his girlfriend (who looked real enthused to be in the car with him) and asked if he wanted to go...he said "you gonna lose"....i proceeded to bust out laughing...i said 30 roll on your third honk...well he honks and i put bus lengths on him...when he finnaly caught up 6 or so miles down the road he hooked me up with the classy rice fly by...what a real shitstain!!!