Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

a couple of runs in norfolk va

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default a couple of runs in norfolk va

well i've been here for 2 months and i've only ran 1 car and got 1 ticket, i was driving and a white wrx was behind me weaving in traffic trying to get next to me, he finally caught up at a red light and he looked over then looked away, green light i launched with minimal spinning and pulled on him and kept him away till i went to shift to 3rd......i missed, and he gained on me a little but i finally got it and pulled away and kept the lead, and then we stopped and i said "nice run", and then he said "i usually run better i don't know what happend i almost had you" to which i replied "well so do i, did you see me miss third" then he said something and we both drove off, i still can't belive i missed, to make it worse my wife was with me and she laughed her *** off
Old 09-08-2005, 11:39 PM
TECH Resident

yeah wrx's are pretty quick, but good kill, even tho u almost missed it! We have all missed third, good thing u gained it back. where is baytown near? galveston?
Old 09-09-2005, 01:32 PM
12 Second Club

U said a couple runs, are you leaving us waiting in anticipation like a school girl on prom night?

GK.