Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Thought he woulda had more for me

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 10:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Thought he woulda had more for me

Was cruisin home on rt1 from rutgers and noticed what I thought to be an LS1 formula from the taillights. So I eventually get up to where he is and he signals to the far right lane like he is getting off the road. I guess he saw me pass and the opportunity for some fun so he jumps back on and runs up on me quickly. He gets up next to me and we are in a decent amount of traffic with no room to play. So he revs and goes around a few cars, with me in pursuit. Eventually we get next to eachother and this is when I notice he is an LT1 formula and certainly seems to have a few mods. Double gauge pod and obviously an exhaust with a cutout from what I def hear. I guess he was trying to intimidate me with the cutout, so I proceeded to open mine fed through some long tubes and give him an earful. He jumps on the gas suddenly and I quickly slam it into second gear while hitting the gas. I immediately stop his pull and gain back his car jump and hit third and have no trouble getting right by before traffic comes up. It was a quick little jump, but I thought he would have a little more for me with the way he was running around. Yadunno lol. He got off sometime later and sure enough, I see a cop not too far ahead....Suffice to say, I'm happy we didnt keep messing around and run right on by that cop.

-Brian
Old 09-10-2005, 12:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill, Intimidation doesn't work when the other guy uses the same thing. And yeah that woulda sucked to run into that cop.
You didn't spray him did you? Just asking cuz of you sig, but it doesn't sound like you did.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice klll, some of the LT1 cars are no joke.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nah I didnt spray him. I rarely run around with the bottle open unless I know I'm looking to get in trouble. sounds like a badass car Tom, I bet that thing is fun. Thanks for the props.

-Brian