Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran a nice 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Ran a nice 5.0

Well after just saying to my friends I never rally run into domestics, I had a run in last night. I was on my way home when I found this sweet looking 5.0 I was merging on to a 2 land highway when I heard a rev at my rear 1/4 pannel. I lowered and noticably done up stang pulls along the side of me. He throws me another rev and so I toss him my waste gate bleed. So for now there is no room to play. Another two exits and the road opens up so I pull next to him and give him a thumbs up. We then line up with me in the slow lane(since I have to get off soon). I down shift to get ready, so I hear him down shift then gun it. I mash the pedal and start reeling him in and pass. As I am passing he tosses a thumbs up and his gf smiles as I exit. It was a good time.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:12 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks man. I was pretty nervous since it's really cheap to make them fast. It was a notch back that was red with white racing stripes. The only down side to it was that it had all the Denso and MSD stickers on it. Other than that it looked sharp. There were chrome pieces that surrounded the tail pipes, which made it look real good.