Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Every day but today...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Every day but today...

First off DAMN, now let me explain. Every day I drive home from work the long way to hit one of the main streets. I hit every light, every time, every night all the way to my house. Today I happen leave work and I see a yellow '05 SRT-4, I get excited and weave thru the traffic to get next to him. We play a little bit and finally go at 40 mph both in 2nd gear. He pulls a little right away and shifts earlier than I (6,100) and I pull up to his pass. door and stay there untill we both brake HARD in order not to jump the RR crossing! There are 4 lights untill I turn down the road I live on, and to my suprise he seemed to want to go from a dig, because we both did the "I'm going 10 mph up to this green light to hit the red" at all 4 lights and the 4 after my turn with cars flashing their lights & honking horns behind us. Well we ran out of lights and I'm 9 miles past my house. We go from another 40 bump with the same outcome. He says "I would have been embarassed myself going from a light" (and I agree with a grin), and he says he'd see me around and turned off. The kid drove really well, but I think from a dig he would need more than just his aftermarket exhaust to hang around!

Sorry about the book, but figured I'd share my first decent street race. All my others are too sad to even write about (most people here either wont race, can't drive, or say they wanna run me in their Ford Tempo).

- Aaron -
Old 09-14-2005, 11:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey i used to have a Ford Tempo!
Old 09-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Ginger Hater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my friend had a custom Ford Pimpo