LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   Why do Import drivers love this site? (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/384075-why-do-import-drivers-love-site.html)

bboyferal 09-29-2005 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by slowmofo
Glad too see you spending good money on that major... Make sure and take some more english lessons

too --> to

you --> you are/you're

english --> English

:huh:

Yeah, buddy... You too. :nod:

gforce477 09-29-2005 09:46 PM

11 pages.............

Can it go all da way............

da- the

also 11 should be spelled out because it is a number under 100

I can believe Im typing this, flame me I am trying to get my post count up

SouthFL.02.SS 09-29-2005 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by gforce477
11 pages.............

Can it go all da way............

da- the

also 11 should be spelled out because it is a number under 100

I can believe Im typing this, flame me I am trying to get my post count up

Post counter disabled for this forum. ;)

Camaroz 09-29-2005 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Post counter disabled for this forum. ;)

Awww you beat me to it :emb:

Renegade 09-30-2005 12:36 AM

Overall there is no replacement for displacement. If there was, funny cars and top fulers would be running 4 bangers. Anything can be fast with enough work, don't underestimate imports. It all depends on what you like, your personal preference. I plan on buying something that's relitivley fast, looks good, and gets decent gas mileage when I go to college. It probably won't be an import but it will be a 4 banger. At heart I'm a V8 guys, I don't disrespect fast imports but I would rather drive a slow LT1 than a fast EVO, thats just how I'am.

Scarano 09-30-2005 12:55 AM

Ok guys, now that this thread is winding to a close and we've all had our moment on the bench, let me bring up exhibit A to refresh our memories of the *real* ricers:

http://www.ricecop.com/view_gpic.php...=000679-03.jpg

Quik Z06 09-30-2005 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Renegade
I don't disrespect fast imports but I would rather drive a slow LT1 than a fast EVO, thats just how I'am.

Well, looks are subjective..IMO I think an Evo looks better than the Camaro, now the WS6 IMO is pretty sweet.

EvilDylan 09-30-2005 08:07 AM

When i come to this site to post my kills, you guys should be flattered. The lsx and ltx engines are a very potent and worthy opponent. The reason i post them here is because i am proud of my kill. It's a formidable race and it should be seen or heard or whatever. Like i said before, the evo sites dont allow kill stories, so this is really all i have. If i race an SRT-4, i go to the srt-4 site to post the video or kill.

honestly, i dont see why it matters. It's a car, and when it all boils down to the nitty gritty, we ALL pretty much enjoy the exact same things. going fast, working on our car, and getting that adrenaline high when you do something faster than it was intended for. it's alla bout fun and respect. And i respect the f body.

98Z28MASS 09-30-2005 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Scarano
Ok guys, now that this thread is winding to a close and we've all had our moment on the bench, let me bring up exhibit A to refresh our memories of the *real* ricers:

http://www.ricecop.com/view_gpic.php...=000679-03.jpg

Haha that pic is hilarious! Makes me wish I got a pic of the riced out pontiac sunfire I saw the other day. Guy is riding my ass on the highway last week and I see this huge WS6 style hood but the headlights didnt look right but still I was thinkin "oh sweet this guy wants to run!", so I slow down and pull into the middle lane to see what the deal is. Guy pulls up and its not a WS6, it some newer pontiac sunfire with this ABSURD WS6 style hood with huge Ram Air stickers on it...I couldnt believe my eyes...to top it all off he had quad tipped fart cans, the ones that stick out under the bumper and angle up on each side...I guess he was trying to make a trans am out of his sunfire...only thing is it looks NOTHING like a trans am.

flash12t 09-30-2005 11:07 AM

oh my oh my .. lol i have a question what would u rather lose to an rx7 or a srt-4??? its super off topic. .

98Z28MASS 09-30-2005 12:52 PM

Haha Id want to lose to an rx-7 because I have a bunch of buddies who own srt-4's and they would shit on me for it, just like they did the other 2 times i got beat by srt-4's haha. Plus I have yet to run into a pretty well built rx-7 in my area that would be a good race. I have seen multiple rx-7's at my local track but havent had a chance to find one on the street to run with. Only one I have seen was on the highway and im assuming it was stock because it was pretty beat up and was a sad sight to see the kind of condition the owner had it in.

98Z28MASS 09-30-2005 12:55 PM

Oh yea and ideally it would be an LS1 powered RX7 like some of the members on this forum have!