Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SmartAss in Circuit City

Old 11-22-2005, 03:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SmartAss in Circuit City

Well I was in Circuit City last night lookin for a new car audio setup when this guy walks in and comes over to where I am and says somethin to one of the workers and then starts talkin about how he would much rather have a 4-cylinder honda than the POS El Camino sittin outside. Then he looks over at me and says wouldn't you. I said that POS El Camino sittin outside is mine *******. He looks at me and laughs, I said what is so funny. He said why did you waste your money on somethin that slow, everyone knows those old cars are all talk.Ten said when your car can even make it across the line before I get back from McDonalds then we might talk (my dad is sittin there laughin the whole time). Then we walk out to the parkin lot and he gets in his car and revs it up. I casually walk to my car hop in and rev it. The little **** looked like he was about to **** on himself . Then he said well thats just the exhaust, tried to peel out and about ran into the light pole!!! I was like ok queer lets race and see. We pulled up to an old road and raced from a dig. I won. The funny thing was his gf was sittin in the car. When he stopped she got out and said I thought you said your car was fast, my little brothers Hot Wheels car can roll faster than that! Everyone in Circuit City came out and watched us race. Everyone was laughin their head off when that happend! Maybe that will teach a couple of those Ricers a lesson. The only bad thing is I have to listen to him bitch about it in Science class tommorrow! He is like the leader of the ricer crowd at my school.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should have took his girl, if she was ugly she could ride in the back. Just to **** him off, at least with you taking her she would be ridding in a real machine and not a toy.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

I call BS on the girl part. Good kill though
Old 11-22-2005, 07:20 PM
12 Second Club

LMAO. if this story is real then thats cool. but it sounds made up. good kill anyway.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if this story is real, thats SAD. My friend had an Elky with a true pontiac 400 in it (never did run right) but with 2 plug wires burned almsot in two it would still burn tires on FREASH (3 day old) asphault. (regular tires, nothing wide/sticky).
Old 11-22-2005, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

in hsi defense...stock el caminos are slow...i'm sure your the type of guy to see a civic and automatically think its slow.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my el camino is not stock (383 stroker, 12 bolt, turbo 400 tranny)
Old 11-22-2005, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

in hsi defense...stock el caminos are slow...i'm sure your the type of guy to see a civic and automatically think its slow.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Banned

ya, i call bs... this story is a textbook ricer kill...

ricer thinks intake and exhaust makes his civic run 11's
ricer talks crap to big bad v8
ricer gets killed in front of the whole world
ricer loses his g/f.

what happened in your story is too good to be true, almost like a streetracing fairy tale.
Old 11-23-2005, 07:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

That is the greatest wishlist mod list I've ever seen. I had to look twice to realize you don't even have an fbody but you have a mod list. lol.
Old 11-23-2005, 07:34 AM
11 Second Club

Well at least hes looking for f-bod and not a riced out import, go easy
Old 11-23-2005, 08:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by slowmofo
Well at least hes looking for f-bod and not a riced out import, go easy

really no difference. thats similar to saying ricing out an fbod is ok because its not an import.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:47 AM
TECH Resident

i don't know the guy, but I belive his story. I lived in Bristol for 3 years, TN boys have crazy toys, and yes the ricers are just like the movies.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

where are you located in bristol I am in Kingsport
Old 11-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Banned

lol thats badass if it was true then, i want to move there just so i can play with the movie-like ricers and live my OWN ricer fairy tale!!!!
Old 11-23-2005, 01:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cephiros
really no difference. thats similar to saying ricing out an fbod is ok because its not an import.

I guess you didn't understand...

I was giving him props for wanting a f-bod, unlike most "kids" his age who are looking for civic with stadium seating for a wing and a folgers can for exhaust.

You don't find many now that think Camaros are cool. Most think there friends srt4 will wax you.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:40 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

sorry i call B.S it just doesn't make sense. #1 if you have class with him then why didn't he know your car when he came up and made comments. #2 i really don't beleive the guy talked like that. #3 you street raced with your dad there ? #4 in the midst of him peeling out and hitting light poles you managed to set up a race with him. # 5 the big one, you said you went out to an old road to race from a dig but yet the whole store of circuit city was there to watch either A they shut down the store or B i guess a major store like circuit city is located on an old road. #6 i don't beleive the girlfriend part. sorry dude i've got to raise the flag.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:35 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah exactly 68maro, I was about to post pretty much the same thing you just did. I can't believe no one else picked up on the blatant holes in this story. To elaborate on point #1, at the beginning of the story he clearly indicates that he doesn't know the guy by saying "this guy" instead of this guy I know from school. He's a stranger in the beginning of the story, but at the end of the story, it turns out he has science class with the dude, lol. And I am with you on all your other points too. This is either an obvious B.S. story or its a quite the mix of very unlikely and poorly explained events.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

i was gonna believe it all until 68maro explained it well enuff
Old 11-24-2005, 10:06 AM
TECH Resident

Geez, Hope some of you guys never have to do any detective work, b/c the wholes in this story are blatantly obvious, lol.

Search this Thread