Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I can't believe this happened...too funny!

Old 01-09-2006, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I can't believe this happened...too funny!

I think this is more a joke to tell than a "kill" I don't consider it a race by any means but it is good for a Monday morning laugh.

Coming home from tooling around on a Sunday, driving on 385, doing a moderate 65 and enjoying the day. Bright lights come up behind me and come along side slow. A...get this...Taurus! Some slicked back haired kid with dark glasses, looks like the Saint kid from the Punisher! He is acting all cool and I ignore. So the car starts to pull away, again I ignore. Cmon, he can't be serious I am thinking!

He slows back down, does it again. I am still wondering WTF. He does it a third time, slows back down and comes along side of me. I couldn't help it, I laughed! Yeah, he didn't like that! He waved a "friendly one fingered wave" and hit the gas again. So this time I figure ok, I need to give her a warm-up prior to any real excercise.

With no effort, right along side and I am looking at this kid, hoping he understands my "get serious, what are you doing" expression. Then it is drop to D and floor. He is a tiny speck in the mirror before I can say "see ya"!

Stop light, he is hauling *** to get there, rolls down his window and is all mad. He says, "Camaros suck, Fords rule!" Then does a U and heads off. I swear, this is not BS, what is up with people, did we have a toxic gas release and I had no idea?! LOL Anyway, was a stupid funny story, thought I would give people something to laugh at.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sounds like a real life equivilant of a forum troll to me
Old 01-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Teching In

What A Dumb ***!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Board Certified Idiot

Belive it or Not as long as the LS1 MOTOR has been around and such . Most PPl actualy have No clue what Power our Cars put out.S I dont know how many times i have been in that situation You was in. But i never got the finger or anyting close to that heh. It was allways More LIke WOW damm that thing is fast. That Loser u bumped into is Just Hard at losing obviously LOL he also prolly knew she about the car also good kill nice way to putppl like that in there place

Search this Thread