Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

rsx-s vs. '06 stang gt; 94 formula vs. golf

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 12:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rsx-s vs. '06 stang gt; 94 formula vs. golf

Well the other night a couple of buddies of mine wanted to race and see what was up. My one friend has a rsx-s with the k20 and basically full bolt-ons, no header though. the gt was stock and auto. they lined up and took off, the rsx pulled hard in front of him and slowly pulled away the entire race. pretty fast i must admit, now he has his header and it pulls pretty nice. Now i need to race him and see whats up.

yesterday I was on highway 6 headed south, and pull up next to a debadged golf all blacked out. he was messin with me so we went for it. um... prolly a 70-80 roll up to like 120-130ish. he pulled at first then i steadily started walking him. at the end i had a decent amount of room between his hood and my back bumper. then we hit the brakes and thank god, because there was the po-po sitting right there. later on down the road we did it again from a slower roll prolly 60 or so. then he pulled on me and kept going, we ended it about the same as the first except he was in front of me this time gave each other thumbs up and went off our separate ways. pretty good race, im assuming it was a 1.8T with some mods or something. any ideas or am i just slow
Old 02-13-2006, 12:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Depends what you have done but i would have to say that that golf was modded pretty heavily to have pulled on you. Go get more mods. I gotta do the same. Lol.