Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BMW M5 w/500hp Gets Wacked by a Pickup

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BMW M5 w/500hp Gets Wacked by a Pickup

This has to be one of the most fun kills I've had.

Coming back from picking up my son we stopped at a red light about 150 yards from a construction lane reduction 2 lanes to 1. My son and I are doing the head bob to AC/DC thunder when some *** pulls up in the right lane and sticks his head out of his window. I think he was bitching about how loud my truck is, he had a WTF expression on his face. So I look at the car and its the new BMW M5. I though I'd **** him off and jump him to the lane reduction. Well he had the same idea and got on the gas first and left me a full length behind. I didn't floor it right away because I thought I'd reel him in quickly. I was just about through the intersetion when I realized I wasn't gaining on him so I pushed the peddle to the metal. Once the boost came in I shot past and put a fender on him. (Remember it was only a 300ft race) I could have crashed him because he didn't leave himself enough room to stop and I had closed the door It wouldn't have killed him but he would have wiped out a few signs and his Bimmer lol. So I punched the brakes and move over so he could navigate the lane switch. My son burst out laughing as his *** end fishtailed and blew up dirt cause he was so close to going off the pavement LOL.

$hit that car did have some giddy up though. Wish we would have had more road so I could have pinned his ears all the way back.

Last edited by MNC5; 03-04-2006 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Launching!

I can't stand smartasses like that.Good kill.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Kinda dangerous though, especially with your son in the car. Hell of a kill though...
Old 03-05-2006, 01:00 AM
On The Tree

haha nice!
Old 03-05-2006, 01:18 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HE was being a cockbag, good kill/scare. Had a dick in a suburban try that w/me in my old A4 LT1. pain in the ***, although the cost of losing that race and not reacting would have been 1 totaled suburban : ) nothing bad happened htough.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:40 PM
TECH Addict

nice kill, altho put your self in his shoes.. some *** whole in a truck tried some thing like that on me once in my camaro after I lazily passed him in a brief 2 lane stretch, he nailed it and got right along side of me and boxed me in with the car ahead of me as i was running out of road so I had to downshift pass the guy ahead of me on the inside with a few inches between us then I cut it and slid sideways between him and the car infront of him and passed everyone in the on coming lane, gotta love driving an fbody but it got my pulse racing not only cause it was such an insane manuver but also cause that piece of **** tried running me off the road, if I ever see that truck again he's gonna find himself with 4 flat & hacked swampers
Old 03-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Teching In

Sweet! Trucks rule....