Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Existance is futile.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Existance is futile.

I just finished up cleaning my engine up a bit getting that LT1 Luster back up under the hood, and I was feeling a bit like racing that night. It was a moderate 60 degrees out that night, Excellent LT1 weather. I go grab my keys and whip the car out onto the street. Where I live at there are a couple empty streets nearby. So I head on over to one to warm my clutch up a bit. I pop the brake tap the gas and let her slip sideways a bit and start dragging the car down the street for a good 7-8 yards. Afterwards my clutch felt butter smooth. I decided to hit the highway for a bit to see what I might run into. I was feeling like destroying any car that wanted a piece of the Z that night… I didn’t care what make it was.

I started speeding along the highway not going much over the limit maybe about 75 or so… till I saw something I liked. It was pretty dead so I pulled off and decided to go grab one of those new Volt Soda’s for I hit the road back home. I pull up in a 7/11 quickly and chuck down $1.19 for the stuff. As I come out to my car I see these three ricers speeding down the road. Typical fartco exhaust systems and Playskool body kits. A race was a race and I had to kill something that night. I jumped in the Camaro and speed on down the road after them. The were all stuck at a light ahead. When I pull behind them they didn’t notice me at first. I just started following them for a couple. Then I popped my Qtec’s. The Car grumbled like a 40 year old woman on minapause. I got behind one of the ricers and remained a good foot from his bumper…he dropped speed and him and his buddies pulled off into a blockbuster lot.

I followed. The lead ricer gets out his car and walks over to my window. He was kinda of a cocky little turd but who am I to care. You think you’re a badass in that thing don’t yah? He asked me. I just look up at him and tell him. Your fucken right I am… why don’t you and your friends try me. The guy goes on to tell me about how they were trying to find the new meet up spot. Since the old spot was raided by the local police. I told them if I knew I would have been there already. I asked them if they wanted to race, than we could set something up right then and there, because I knew some good streets. SO he goes back over to his rice buddies and they tlak for about 5 minutes or so then they come over to my car. He ask me it’s a deal, but they don’t want to race just one car. They tell me their going to call some of their other friends so we can get a good couple of races going on.

I tell them the block to meet me on in an hour and give them directions to it. I drive back to my house and park my car. I decide that I might as well take them seriously for fun. So I pump some air into my drag bags, and take a few things out my car. Also I wanted to check out full metal, on adult swim. So I head back out to the street, and there were about 10 cars there. 4 civics various years 3 eclipses various years 2 SRT 4’s and One Subaru WRX. There was a guy in an EVO lancer there, but when I looked I realized it was an LS with an EVO wing, so I won’t bother to count him.

I pull up dead center in the street and shut my car off… I asked one question and that was who was the fastest out the group. They all point over the this kid with a 89 Hatchback Civic. I could see the Intercooler hanging out the bumper. I tell him to bring his **** in the street. I was feeling a bit aggravated that night and needed to let off some steam. The kid walks up to me and takes a look at my car. What yah got done to it he ask me. I look at him, and tell him… I’ll show you when we race. I then reach in my pocket and pull out a 3 20’s. I tell him he can have it if he can pass me up. He smirks at me like it’s easy money. I pull my car into a lane to clear the road up he lines up next to me. I close the QTecs because they really don’t do anything for my car, but make it noisey.

One of his friends decides that he wants to tape the race, but I get out my car and tell him to take that **** elsewhere. I really hate being taped at races like this one. So one of the SRT 4 guys decides they want to flag us off. I estimated this race would be over very quickly. The kid gets out infront of us and raises his arms. He drops them and the Civic jumps off the line… a ******* line jumper what a faghole. No biggy… I tap the pedal to avoid the spin and push the gas down once I’m rolling. The civic it about a car ahead of me at this point. With my 4:10’s I get out of 1st and pop it in 2nd… I start pulling on this kid like a virgin in the bathroom.

I end 2nd hit 3rd and am gaining meters and I mean meters on this kid. I turn in 4th and Im hiting about 120 at this point… the needle still going up on the speedo. The kid is lengths behind me now. As I expected a waste of my time… I just continue to drive on to my house. When I get there I notice my engine is ticking abit louder than normal. I get out the car, and pop my hood. I had accidentally knocked my emissions tube off. Lucky is was nothing serious. I had a good time messing with those import kids, but atleast they have a safer street to race on now.

Last edited by Heatmaker; 03-20-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

You are one edgy guy, aren't you?
Old 03-19-2006, 05:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you make fun of them but you were the jackass acting cocky.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:47 PM
10 Second Club

i wish somebody would pull out $ and tell me if i beat them i can have it .
Old 03-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess this is why F-body owners have a bad rep with some groups, good kill, but stop acting like a dick, I know quite a few imports that would rape your LT1 6 ways from sunday.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Launching!

seems like **** sucker mentality
Old 03-19-2006, 05:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Nice story...is that the plot for Fast and Furious 3????
Old 03-19-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Regular

Ah come on guys. You cant tell me the sight of a big wing and body kit dont torque you. And lets face it, the types that do that gay crap are cocky lil'bitches in thier own right. So what if he was preemptive in his attitude. I say good kill.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Pssst...you're driving a LT1, not a Lamborghini. Leave the attitude at home
next time.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Banned

how is a 89 hatckback with a turbo rice? Sounds like it has the POTENTIAL to be damn competative.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:14 PM
Teching In

"""The Car grumbled like an angry jew."""

LOL that line made milk come out of my nose.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Banned

Hell, even if i was Jewish, i woulda prolly laughed, but its still TECHNICALLY uncalled for.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"I start pulling on this kid like a virgin in the bathroom."
lolol thats funny as *****
Old 03-19-2006, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by unit213
next time.
+1
No wonder we have such a bad rep..
Old 03-19-2006, 07:58 PM
11 Second Club

wow, this is some story the guy made up for his high scholl creative writing class. do you seriously think people act that way and don;t get the **** beat outa them....eather that or every statement here was made in his head and did not slip off his lips =)
Old 03-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

Figures he'd start a thread like this after the **** he's been talking in a few others.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Staging Lane

Attitude or not, funny story and well told!

Nice kill
Old 03-19-2006, 09:21 PM
TECH Junkie

The story was entertaining and quite humorous... For the mild fictionalization of, quite probably, a real event, that is.

However, the anti-import extremism gets a little old.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

I swear sometimes LT1 guys act like honda boys with their Vtec.

They're strong motors sure, but they arn't that great.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bboyferal
The story was entertaining and quite humorous... For the mild fictionalization of, quite probably, a real event, that is.

However, the anti-import extremism gets a little old.

it was a slight twist on actual events that happend to me saturday night. I had to spice it up a bit for the extra laughs. I wasn't that cocky about things I was pretty humble, but it made the story more interesting.

"Originally Posted by unit213
next time."

common now unit... nothing changes a man like 8 cylinders thumping under the hood.