Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 kills in 1 day in the Burg'

Old 03-28-2006, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2 kills in 1 day in the Burg'

Well what an interesting day it was the other day. I took my TA out for a listing appt. (i'm in real estate) and was headed out to the boonies. One of the last lights on the way out to our courthouse is a nice straight 55 mph zone. A red mach one rolls up and throws a rev. I figure why not so I idle up, light turns green, got a little spin, side by side until top of 2nd and by middle of third had a nice car on him. I was pleased as my 01 has lid, catback, short sick, ported tb, thats about it. I've had the car for about 3 years and got the driver mod down. The mach had exhaust, not sure what else. The mach did a fly by and turned off at the next light very quickly, whats up with that.

On the way back at the same light going the opposite direction a newer blue F350 w/blue ghost flames throws a couple revs at me with his turbo diesel. Def had exhaust and saw some type of monitor up in the windshield, prob a programmer. I really didn't want to run but after 3 revs and him staring I said you got to be kidding me. Let me put it this way, about 18 cars by the beginning of fourth gear, I probably bot up to a bit over 100. Best part was he had to sit next to me at the next 2 lights, would not look at me. Finally I honked at him and gave him a thumbs up. He looked at me and looked right back at the road, dick.

Great day for running, lots of ******** on the road, what ever happened to running and being cool about it? Whether I win or lose I'm the first to be cool about it. Its all good and fun.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

r u talkin about warrensburg aka central missouri state? cause that city is an awesome college party town. nice kill on the mach1. what was the diesel thinking
Old 03-28-2006, 03:29 PM
TECH Regular

Fredericksburg, VA. The mach was a good race, I've beat 1 other before and lost to a modded one also, drivers race for sure. The diesel was fun b/c it was priceless the look on his face the next two lights...

Search this Thread