Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I hate stupid KIDS!!

Old 04-01-2006, 10:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I hate stupid KIDS!!

So i'm driving back after having dinner with my GF and here comes up a 2000 or so TA auto with an exhuast. Tries to get me to go but theres one problem ITS ****ING RAINING, not just raining but pouring. Who tries to race in the rain, he just kept slow down next to me reving his engine and asking me if i wanted to go.

Eventuly i roll down my window and tell him "what we going to have a contest who can spin the tires the most). Man i wish it was actuly dry outside so i could have wasted this kid.

Though i do love how everyone tries to go with me thinking i got some 305 in there but little do they know i got LS1 God i love this engine.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Racing in the rain, good lord. I thought only WRX's pulled that crap.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

IDIOT, there was a funny story here once posted by a kid who was racing his LS1 around curves in the rain, I dont know what is wrong with these people. Although my DS-G3's are awesome in the rain, maybe ill start racing in the rain.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:18 PM
TECH Resident

yea i just couldn't believe it, i mean i was a little cocky when i was 16 but i wasn't stupid enough to try racing in the rain.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

16 year old kid with a LS1 T/A?

:nonod:
Old 04-01-2006, 11:27 PM
TECH Resident

he was prolly 16-17, its grosse pointe, MI, people got some money here. When i went to high school there would be a few kids driving BMW's and such.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to stick my .02 in here, and reason a little, its not so much kids that are stupid, its more just society in general... I turned 17 a month ago, and have had my SS for pry 5 months, maybe 6... and i get all kinds og older MEN that look my car over, see its some "punk kid" as i've been called many times, assume i cant drive only to have their *** handed to them.... i hate how people think just becuase we are young we cant drive.. and yes i know we dont have the experiance and the knowledge, and yes, that does make it so that we arent as "safe" but its street racing, how safe can you really be? Just last night i was out wiht another one of my friends and a guy in a cobra comes up and does the same thing to me... it had been pouring all night, i believe we got 2 inches or sum odd number of rain that night, which is a lot for my area, and he comes this dum s**t revvingt the hell outa his corba at me and it was just stupid, when he saw i wouldnt bite he mashed it away and almost put it up a curb... so granted yes, kids tend to be dumber, but people in general are just getting fast cars and driving in the like dicks...
Originally Posted by hurley_21_07
16 year old kid with a LS1 T/A?

:nonod:
there are three kids in my highschool with Ls1s... and an 04 terminator kids say i want and parents buy whatever wihtout reading into it and see they are getting in over their heads
Old 04-02-2006, 12:41 AM
12 Second Club

People say 16 and 17 year olds can't drive well.. because quite frankly.. 99% of them cannot.

Most kids that young with nice cars are usually kids that have their parents buy their cars for them. I'm almost 20, and I've owned 3 Camaros (an '85, a hot '83, and my '97) and a T/A (my old '94 25th Anniversary) and I've paid for all them, every last frickin' cent. The '85 was my first car. I received 4 tickets and an at-fault accident in it. That was several years ago. I'm still on probation from all the tickets I got.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:42 AM
TECH Resident

i'm not really saying all kids are punks, hell i'm only 21. I was just saying this kid in particular
Old 04-02-2006, 12:45 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha alrite, i didnt mean to come off so angry with it either... the people getting these fast cars and thinking they are mario andretti are really annoying, and a lot of people are going to start dying becuase of it
Old 04-02-2006, 01:06 AM
TECH Resident

haha yea, when i bought my 91Z back when i was 16 i thought that thing was really fast till i drove in a 02 SS and then i knew that my car really wasnt that fast at all........
Old 04-02-2006, 04:35 AM
Racer

I drove a 70 true LS6 Chevelle in HS. And i paid every last cent for it. I learned how to drive real quick in that car! Its swim or drown in a car with 540rwhp(stock LS6,can we say underrated!) and 14" street tires! When 3rd gear would hit,then it would stop spinning. Track times in sig. with slicks and skinnies.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I am 17 now but was 16 when I got my TA. I agree, most of the time younger kids are bad drivers. The only thing I don't like is when older people look at your car and then see you and assume your some punk! To tell you the truth, I don't like when I see old people driving vettes and vipers. Mid life crisis I guess.

But let me ask you this, do you think boys are better than girls at driving? Why are boys insurance so much higher. I have seen so many girls talking on their phone and doing there make-up and then crashing while going to school. This one chick has rear ended 6 people in the last 4 months. She usually cries and gets out of trouble. One of those 6 people she rear ended was a COP car! I don't get it!

The Trans Am Kid

Old 04-02-2006, 04:02 PM
TECH Resident

haha lets not even start a girls and boys discussion
Old 04-02-2006, 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dont think most older people are having midlife crisis though. Most of the time older people have always been into cars. Alot of them have just hit the point in there life to where they can financially afford those kinds of cars and there kids are grown.

I'm 32 and have been into cars since I can remember. The only reason I dont have a Vette is because I have 2 kids and its not practical. I'm not the kind of person to have multiple cars either. To me the two I have is enough. In about three years when my Daughter is out of Highschool and my son will be in Highschool then I'll get one.It wont be a midlife crisis though.

There is alot of responsable younger drivers, I think that its the majority that ruin it for everyone else. Its rare that you can carry a reasonable conversation with younger adults that aren't know it alls. For the most part younger drivers are just bigger risk takers. As they get older they learn from their mistakes as well as their friends mistakes. Then they grow out of the know it all mentality and understand what they were being told when they were younger makes some sense.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

All you 16-17 year old LS1 owners can go to hell.

(I'm seventeen and look what I drive, sad thing is it's the nicest in our 800 kid high school parking lot.)
Old 04-02-2006, 04:56 PM
12 Second Club

I don't think women of any age, race or religion can drive. Period.

I refused to let my ex drive ANYWHERE. I let her drive my '94 once and it scared the **** out of me. Women are awful drivers, they really are. I got in an accident not long ago because some woman was SITTING in the middle of the road on the top of a BLIND HILL in her Mercedes SUV on her CELL PHONE.

.....especially Asians.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

That's true.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by urbanhunter44
I don't think women of any age, race or religion can drive. Period.

I refused to let my ex drive ANYWHERE. I let her drive my '94 once and it scared the **** out of me. Women are awful drivers, they really are. I got in an accident not long ago because some woman was SITTING in the middle of the road on the top of a BLIND HILL in her Mercedes SUV on her CELL PHONE.
.....especially Asians.
Dude, I totally second that!!! I don't know what is up with the White Rhino getting all philisophical on us and all. A great person one said, "Let us dye young or let us live forever". I know you are probably right and that I will someday see that you are right, but don't we (teenagers) need to make those dumb mistakes to learn from them? Plus, old people drive way too slow!

Old 04-03-2006, 12:34 AM
On The Tree

I think this thread should have been renamed as "I hate STUPID kids" not "stupid KIDS"

I'm 18, drove a beautiful truck, was semi-responsible with it. I graduated last year and have a full time job as a Tile setter. I work damn hard for the **** Ive got and yes, my parent do help me out if I need it.

But on friday, my truck was wrecked. A 60 yr old man pulled out right in front of me, I had mabye 20-25ft to stop from about 35 mph. Well, that didnt happen. I even tried to go up the street he came out of to avoid him, but the tires pushed a little under heavy braking and I plowed into the side of his 82 Chev pickup. His fuel tank busted open and luckily, it dint catch fire. and niether of us where hurt. He could actually drive his truck away(dual tanks) but mine had to be towed. And now I'm out a vehicle. Not just any vehicle tho, I had a lot of money in this bitch too. Luckily, I;m able to borrow my grandpa's truck so I can still get to work and make a living.

here are some pics:

Thats why I dont like "STUPID old people"

Search this Thread