Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my 2k trans am vs. a talon turbo

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 2k trans am vs. a talon turbo

it was on a pretty busy two lane road near my house. It was an older Talon with a poop can and a loud *** turbo....we went a few times stoplight to stoplight and as I started pulling on him everytime we kept hitting traffic

anyway we get to a stop and we are talking back and forth he said he had a big turbo and full exhaust etc...

Then his car started smoking and I could barely see it anymore through the cloud of smoke and he pulled off...I almost **** my pants laughing.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:04 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lomaximumta
it was on a pretty busy two lane road near my house. It was an older Talon with a poop can and a loud *** turbo....we went a few times stoplight to stoplight and as I started pulling on him everytime we kept hitting traffic

anyway we get to a stop and we are talking back and forth he said he had a big turbo and full exhaust etc...

Then his car started smoking and I could barely see it anymore through the cloud of smoke and he pulled off...I almost **** my pants laughing.
that's not cool. You should of asked him if he needed a ride or needed to use a cell phone if you had one. You could of broke something and I would of hoped for him to turn around and offer the same favor. Sh*t happens sometimes, that's just the way it is.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well he said the guy with the talon pulled off first. I sure would hope you would at least help him out a bit.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

he had his buddy in the car with a cell phone and it looked like there was someone they knew in the parking lot. Of course I would have offered them help if it looked like they were stuck!

PS: my car wouldnt break its an LS1...duh
Old 04-04-2006, 06:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lomaximumta
he had his buddy in the car with a cell phone and it looked like there was someone they knew in the parking lot. Of course I would have offered them help if it looked like they were stuck!

PS: my car wouldnt break its an LS1...duh
lol, I know, we don't break anything.