Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

built stang VS macdaddy

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default built stang VS macdaddy

So this was about 3 weeks ago. Comin home from somewhere and am drivin along. Talkin to my girl about racin. This shiny red stang meets us head on. I give it a good rev, and see him whip a bitch in my rearview. Pulls up next to me at the light, how lucky was I?!?! So I give it another rev, and he is like "Yea I just got it outta the shop, only got 40 miles on the new engine"... Went on about something like 302...heads...blah blah blah Im a dirty tramp. Light greens up and we punch it. Right off the bat at about 30 I am at least 4 in front. Get about a bus between us, race up to a hundred or so...and I never walked off, but he never caught up. So we go from a roll...same results.

I figured if he would have put in a diffrent set of gears, like other than stock, he mighta took me. I see him all the time, and he revs it, like he needs another look at my borla....
Old 04-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Built stang? What year?
Good kill.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Maybe he wasnt pushing it cause he wanted to break the motor in but maybe he was givin it all its got.....either way you win, good kill.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Teching In

it was the 99ish body style..