Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

hahahaah good laugh from a mustang owner a second ago!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 07:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default hahahaah good laugh from a mustang owner a second ago!

ok so im heading to the corner store to pick up a soda and on my way i get behind a primerd beat looking 5.0 gt well the kids wants to be a hard *** so is revving his stock exhaust at me

well we get onto the street and i see him punch it so i TAP it and reel him in two cars ok now i am just laughing and cant help myself and we get up to a light next to each other but with two stacks of cars inbetween us and the light

well mr.hardcore starts a massive peg leg burnout at the stop light and i am laughing uncontrolibly now so i geuss he gets a little mad so light turns green he takes off still smoking them....i met it and almost rapes this suv from behind and locks them up mear inches from this excuersion

so i see this all happen with in 5 min and it had to be the funniest thing i have see all week..........sorry for typos and sorry it isnt a kill but does it count if he almost kills his own car?
Old 04-22-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I think that counts as a near kill. God, some kids are stupid, and it pisses me off, because whenever anyone sees me (18) in my LS1 they think I'm the same kind of idiot- about a whim away from killing myself and a few others.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

5.0 by himself
Old 04-24-2006, 08:21 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

N I C E...........KILL.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Teching In

Similar thing happened to me about a year ago. The only difference was that he was in a truck and there was a cop a car back. Boy did he get owned! Funniest sh.t i've seen. Good kill!