Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed a evo MR and then my et street....

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 02:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default killed a evo MR and then my et street....

ahhhh what a friday night....well i hit up the local sonic looking for a race and nothing was there so i leave and as i do i see the evo i have been trying to run

well yeah i flipped a bitch and went to get a race with him for some cash and he accepted so i picked my road WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out in bfe so i wouldnt have any problems with any black and whites

well no one knew how to flag so i just gave the evo the jump and the funny thing is when i went to hit the traction control button i hit the fog's lol we line up i get a little heat in the tires (tc didnt engage..weird) and waited for him to bring up the revs

well he jumps and i leave good on motor and then get into the unit before im out of first and spin but as soon as i hook up i put BUSLENGTHS on this little evo and took the kids lunch money for monday

but well karma bit me in the *** and as soon as i go to leave the spot i noticed my cars riding weird.....flat et street on the back so i waited for the tow truck and called my friends in the mean time

now tell me if this is a good friend or not.....i call him up and within 40 min hes out there with his rim off his z06 just so i can get home with out the tow lol and he acctually brings all the tools with him to change it great ******* buddy right there

so thanks joe,jim,saul if you read this guys!
Old 04-29-2006, 02:46 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sprung_monkey
ahhhh what a friday night....well i hit up the local sonic looking for a race and nothing was there so i leave and as i do i see the evo i have been trying to run

well yeah i flipped a bitch and went to get a race with him for some cash and he accepted so i picked my road WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out in bfe so i wouldnt have any problems with any black and whites

well no one knew how to flag so i just gave the evo the jump and the funny thing is when i went to hit the traction control button i hit the fog's lol we line up i get a little heat in the tires (tc didnt engage..weird) and waited for him to bring up the revs

well he jumps and i leave good on motor and then get into the unit before im out of first and spin but as soon as i hook up i put BUSLENGTHS on this little evo and took the kids lunch money for monday

but well karma bit me in the *** and as soon as i go to leave the spot i noticed my cars riding weird.....flat et street on the back so i waited for the tow truck and called my friends in the mean time

now tell me if this is a good friend or not.....i call him up and within 40 min hes out there with his rim off his z06 just so i can get home with out the tow lol and he acctually brings all the tools with him to change it great ******* buddy right there

so thanks joe,jim,saul if you read this guys!
Lucky you, you beat a ricer I lost to one, a ****** early 90's sentra
Old 04-29-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is flip a bitch" and HELLA a cally thing or somthing?

Im from chitown and we dont use the same slang n ****
Old 04-29-2006, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slick1851
Is flip a bitch" and HELLA a cally thing or somthing?

Im from chitown and we dont use the same slang n ****
Flip a bitch= U turn...Hella is an adjective with the same meaning as alot or very
Old 04-29-2006, 04:46 PM
10 Second Club

yeah u-turn=flip a bitch..........but i would slap my damnself if i said hella
Old 04-29-2006, 06:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

good kill......how much did you win if you dont mind me askin? And you gotta love having some good buddies like that!
Old 04-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

good kill, nothing but to many imports around here too latley. how big of a shot did u spray on him? just curious cuz im hooking up nitrous in a week or so and have bfg drags rite now and im trying to figure out wen would be the best time to spray.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:50 PM
10 Second Club

in my auto if i even brush the button my tires go up street tire or d/rs

i put about 7-8 cars on him after i stoped spinning and was spraying a 150 wet shot on top of full exhuast and a small cam

basicly he knew he was going to be giving up some money