Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs. 06 M3

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002/Black/SS
You sure im a dangerous driver??? im 19 and ive been driving my car for 5 years with zero tickets and zero accidents, can u say the same???
Wait, you are 19 now and have been driving it for 5 years? So you were driving at 14?
Old 06-05-2006, 11:04 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
people at my high school know not to **** with the SS
same here i love out in the parking lot when i start it, it makes people jump then they hear the lope and run for their lives
Old 06-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MagikMan
I totally agree... I'm only 21 now, but it's scary for me to imagine how I would have been in my car when I was 18. When I was 18, I thought i was the best driver in the world and how I could handle my car better than anyone else could.... yada yada yada... i went to the track and what not... in retrospect, I'm thinking, I didn't know ****.... I can only imagine how much better I'll be in 3 more years....
I've been a lurker here for some time. I feel compelled to reply here.
The sooner you learn that you don't know **** and to respect people who are older the better off you are!

I'm 25 and I look back at 18 and I didn't know a f'ing thing. I will say the same thing when I am 30 about being 25
Old 06-05-2006, 11:09 PM
TECH Resident

At my brothers highschool there were 2 SS his and one other kids. But the only kids that thought they could out run them were the kids with the brand new gto,s, hondas, mustangs, and a Acura Nsx. Ended up that my brother had the fastest car at the highschool. But now that my brother has been out of highschool for years now he let the ss go to tackle a new project his 1971 chevelle and the kid that lives in our area who bought the SS has just torn it up tryin to race and he is just not a good driver.