Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why was this dude acting gay?...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 08:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Why was this dude acting gay?...

Don't understand it. Tonight coming from dinner and red 94-97 cobra decided to just drop the hammer around 20mph out of the blue so I immediately got next to him and passed him by a lil over 2 cars at 75. He was modded from what I heard by the nice exhaust tone. Then we come to a light w/ lots of other cars in front of us and he starts reving at me and then flicks me off and waves by bye and turns off...

All I did was pull up on him and pass him, get over it...Some people should not be allowed to race cars since they can't handle an *** spanking. What happended to "hey wanna race" or honk your horn so I'm aware that you are trying to race. Freakin idiot driving. Can you elaborate on this for me so I can understand the idiot's mentality since I don't follow.

This is probably the third stang around here that has done that to me. 1 from roll race and 2 I murdered from a dig. I did get waxed by a nice black cobra the other day , that sucked but was fun and i didn't do anything other than give props.

I got an 01 trans am m6 with lid,ported tb, short stick, catback and I can actually drive this car.
Old 04-30-2006, 08:34 PM
TECH Regular

I'm pretty sure he had the !flyby mod, !step on brake as getting passed mod, and !*** mod done...
Old 04-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like he is a ***. I hate people like him.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

I don't know what his problem was. Maybe just a jerk or something.
Nobody like's to lose, but most people are not like that dip ****.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Teching In

1998- Near NC state campus. I'm heading to work around 12:30. Sitting next to me at a stop light is a red 240 sx. Wheels only as this was just around the time the ricer craze was starting. Great car to drive for enjoyment but nothing to worry about. Not that I was even worrying. I had just started the car and driven for about half a mile so it was cold and I was having problems with the TB sticking so I was keeping the throttle elevated to about 1300 rpm and let it fall back to a grand. Slight modulation. Not a challenge or indication to that I wanted to race. Nissan doesn't look over or rev or even act like I'm there. The light is red for over 2 minutes. When the light goes green I ease out the clutch and roll slowly away. He revs and takes off hard. That is for a stock 4 cylinder, he takes off hard. He gets about 3 or 4 car lengths out, I'm under normal accel, and then he holds his hand out the window like "What eva, you ain't nothin". Or like he was flicking out a piece of trash. Wouldn't have thought anything about it except that I saw a few guys do it in some other pathetic races with me an other people. Never caught a meaning for it. It is funny to think how some people are imagining you racing them when you are driving normaly. Probably even funnier that this guy wasn't following edicate of stop light racing but thought he had actually accomplished something. I won't call him names since the thottle surging could have been interpretted incorrectly. Incorrectly by him that is. Who knows what runs through peoples heads. Or maybe he as flicking a cig. out the window.

....and yes I closed the distance and passed him before shifting into 3rd. Let a ricer have anything. That is how the whole movement got started. Too many fast cars ignoring them while they thougt they were fast.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ghostriderr
1998- Near NC state campus. I'm heading to work around 12:30. Sitting next to me at a stop light is a red 240 sx. Wheels only as this was just around the time the ricer craze was starting. Great car to drive for enjoyment but nothing to worry about. Not that I was even worrying. I had just started the car and driven for about half a mile so it was cold and I was having problems with the TB sticking so I was keeping the throttle elevated to about 1300 rpm and let it fall back to a grand. Slight modulation. Not a challenge or indication to that I wanted to race. Nissan doesn't look over or rev or even act like I'm there. The light is red for over 2 minutes. When the light goes green I ease out the clutch and roll slowly away. He revs and takes off hard. That is for a stock 4 cylinder, he takes off hard. He gets about 3 or 4 car lengths out, I'm under normal accel, and then he holds his hand out the window like "What eva, you ain't nothin". Or like he was flicking out a piece of trash. Wouldn't have thought anything about it except that I saw a few guys do it in some other pathetic races with me an other people. Never caught a meaning for it. It is funny to think how some people are imagining you racing them when you are driving normaly. Probably even funnier that this guy wasn't following edicate of stop light racing but thought he had actually accomplished something. I won't call him names since the thottle surging could have been interpretted incorrectly. Incorrectly by him that is. Who knows what runs through peoples heads. Or maybe he as flicking a cig. out the window.
Thats uber gay. All ive ever done/seen out the window was the austin row or the houston bonesaw
Old 04-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Venkman
Thats uber gay. All ive ever done/seen out the window was the austin row or the houston bonesaw
Austin row? Houston bonesaw?

Don't worry about it dude some people take losing alot harder than others. Kids will be kids! Next time let him do the same to him!
Old 04-30-2006, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

he flicked u off did he
Old 04-30-2006, 11:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha some queer like 20 minutes ago was coming down on me pretty hard so when i saw him try to change lanes i cut him off...so i pull into a baskin robins to talk with my friends and when i get out my car hes looking at me hard and flips me off so i return the favor...10 seconds later he comes in the store and tries to get in my face and im only like 5'8 140 and he musta been in his 30s and bigger then me trying to talk ****...anyways long story short HE SPIT ON MY CAR!!!! O MY GOD!!! talk about little man syndrome hahaha

his reason for coming in.....because i was wearing a USC sweat shirt

Last edited by sidewayz28; 04-30-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
haha some queer like 20 minutes ago was coming down on me pretty hard so when i saw him try to change lanes i cut him off...so i pull into a baskin robins to talk with my friends and when i get out my car hes looking at me hard and flips me off so i return the favor...10 seconds later he comes in the store and tries to get in my face and im only like 5'8 140 and he musta been in his 30s and bigger then me trying to talk ****...anyways long story short HE SPIT ON MY CAR!!!! O MY GOD!!! talk about little man syndrome hahaha

his reason for coming in.....because i was wearing a USC sweat shirt
Probably shouldn' have cut him off my friend.
I know he pissed you off and all but if your going to play the game he started you've got to be sure your ready to finish it.
There's a lot of *******'s out there who alway's seem to be on edge and are just looking for the right person to go off on.
99% of the time the guy they decide on is the one about 1/2 their size.
Just be careful.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

paybacks a bitch right? and so is karma? who knows he coulda been going crazy after he drove off got a stroke and flipped his car over a bridge
Old 05-01-2006, 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
paybacks a bitch right? and so is karma? who knows he coulda been going crazy after he drove off got a stroke and flipped his car over a bridge
we can only hope.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:11 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by Venkman
Old 05-01-2006, 08:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Can we all just get along?