Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 camaro vs.96 TA and 69 chevelle

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 camaro vs.96 TA and 69 chevelle

me and my buddies went out 2 a car meet here in baltimore on saturday night..my friend just got his h/c put in his TA and my other buddy just got out his chevelle(400 small block) for the first time this season....so when leaving the car meet we decided 2 play a lil bit ...so me and the chevelle go at it first..from a 2nd gear roll i pulled by about a car up to about 90 or so then we slow down and catcha light! this is where i was a lil worried cause he has a like a 3000 stall..yikes! but he didnt launch it and we both just went when it turned green..4 some odd reason i ended up hooking on my KDWS's and he had soo much wheel spin i had him by like 2 1/2-3 cars when we let off at about 90 0r so again. Then a few mins later me and TA go at it from a first gear roll at about 10mph or so..well we hit it and he instanly put a car on me and then slowly pulling between each gear...well we let off right after we hit 4th gear due 2 upcoming traffic..and he had me by about 2 cars..i thought i hung with him pretty good being that b4 he got his h/c put in my car was a lil faster.. i used 2 pull away at the top of third and thru 4th..not anymore...lol...

sorry bout the post bein so long..i just had 2 post cause it was a good time..btw..both cars are faster than mine..with the chevelle launching at 3000 he runs a 12.2 and the TA should run high 11's on his radials...he put down like 390hp thru his 12bolt when he got it tuned.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice runs. Time to mod up again and regain the crown.
69, 99, ta