Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

F*&%ing Ricers....

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F*&%ing Ricers....

Well, I went to the car wash and decided to take the scenic (drying off the car) route when I see a little green VW GTI. Well, there are about 3 cars behind me with him in the back, I turn to head home and he comes hauling ***. He must have passed those 3 cars up and is now > a car length behind me. Well we come to a stop sign and he is still on my ***, we both turn left, I am in 2nd @ about 3k waiting for him and he tries to pass, denied. I get up to about 65 or so and he tries again, denied. He then starts riding my *** very close, I wanted to brake-check him, but definately not worth getting rear ending and sending this kid to the hospital from physical beatings. A car is turning up ahead and he tries to go around as I did, he tries to pass again, denied to about 5 cars this time. I give him a through the rear mirror and I turn to go home and he goes on his merry way.

So is there yet an explanation of why these ***-spelunking turd-burgling ****-mongers act this way? You have a 4-cylinder vehicle that makes 200hp, you need a ******* role model.

Old 05-23-2006, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

lol, denied. Love it
Old 05-23-2006, 07:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Huh?

You blocked a car from passing 'cuz you had somethng to prove.

So..........who's the ricer?
Old 05-23-2006, 07:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1-450
Huh?

You blocked a car from passing 'cuz you had somethng to prove.

So..........who's the ricer?
Wow, I see reading comprehension is your imaginary friend.

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
A car is turning up ahead and he tries to go around as I did, he tries to pass again, denied to about 5 cars this time. I give him a through the rear mirror and I turn to go home and he goes on his merry way.
Do I need to increase the size of the font too? I don't believe I have bifocals that can filter words from inside your sphincter sir. Try again.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've had that happen before, but I kind of agree with LS1-450. It's not smart at all to "deny" him from passing. I never do that... Instead, I'll let him pass and have him think he's such a big shot. Then when he passes me, I'll pass him right back, only at 100+ mph (depending on road conditions and hazards). That way, you don't agitate him by preventing the pass, but you show him that you have torque, and you're willing to use it. But yea, some drivers have to learn that they don't own the road. If you run into that situation again, try my technique and he won't try any funny business anymore.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Banned

Well, when I say "deny" I mean, drop a gear and pull on him. You cannot pass someone that is faster than you. I never cut him off or anything like that. I tried to go around the car in front of me that was turning and he happend to do that as well on me, no dice. I was on a road that is two-way and has a posted speed limit of 55 mph, no thanks on the 100mph pass. That alone is what ricers do. He was trying to do that and I administered 3rd gear on his bitch ***. Nobody will ride my *** then spite me by attempting to pass, **** that.

How is everyone getting out of this as me being a ricer? Are you kidding? Happy hour start a little early this afternoon? Am I in the right forum? Wow.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:03 PM
On The Tree

nah nice kill. i'm surprised he never understood and just kept trying.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:01 PM
10 Second Club

not calling you a ricer at all, but instigating something like that can be a bad idea.

i get it sometimes- i'll deny one pass and put like 5 carlengths on the joker, then slow back down to normal speeds and if they still want to pass let them. if they think they can hang let them ask me to run and we'll go somewhere good/safe.

sometimes the person actually is in a rush, like they have to be somewhere or they don't feel like going the speed limit. who am i to make them drive the speed im going. i actually get really pissed when people drive slow and then when i go to pass them they try to speed up and deny ME. i'll slow down in front of them to about 20mph and drive that way for a couple minutes. high beams= flip my mirror up and continue going slow as hell. if they try to re-pass me i floor it and they have no chance.

so in hindsight im just as stupid - but for different reasons.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Banned

Not instigating anything. He was instigating me by riding my *** for God knows how long. Then trying to pass me. "No sir, not me, not Marshall." If he wanted to pass, he should have the first time, and not instigated by riding my ***. I was doing 60mph in a 55, so **** him if he is in much more of a hurry than that. He was a punkass kid in a VW, I mean, is McDonald's running out of french fries or what? He sould know his place on the food chain.

Old 05-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

EVer think that maybe he admired your car and wanted to see what it had? Yeah, what a ricer. Can that word mean anything nowadays? Maybe he was dying and trying to get to the hospital and instead of letting him pass you held him back and killed him. I mean seriously, who instigated this so called race? I don't see in this story where he was trying to race you at all. Just get by you. What a stupid ricer.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

spelunking
haha. funny word. reminds me of batman begins. good movie.

"drunken billionaire burns down home"

nearly fell outta my seat
Old 05-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LSINA7
EVer think that maybe he admired your car and wanted to see what it had? Yeah, what a ricer. Can that word mean anything nowadays? Maybe he was dying and trying to get to the hospital and instead of letting him pass you held him back and killed him. I mean seriously, who instigated this so called race? I don't see in this story where he was trying to race you at all. Just get by you. What a stupid ricer.
Ah, the devils advocate card. Thats a FAR stretch my friend. Well, if he was going to the hospital he deserves to die for being so stupid to not know where the hell the hospital is because he was going in the wrong direction. A chase is a race.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Whats wrong with 200hp.

Dan
Old 05-23-2006, 10:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hurley_21_07
Whats wrong with 200hp.

Dan
I sorry.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:12 PM
12 Second Club

I agree with 1<3 80057, the kid was just asking for it by riding his ***. I would have done the exact same thing and put that ricer in his place. There is no need for passing someone who is already speeding, other than to show that you have no respect for a car that would slaughter you.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:13 PM
Banned

Not instigating anything. He was instigating me by riding my *** for God knows how long. Then trying to pass me. "No sir, not me, not Marshall." If he wanted to pass, he should have the first time, and not instigated by riding my ***. I was doing 60mph in a 55, so **** him if he is in much more of a hurry than that. He was a punkass kid in a VW, I mean, is McDonald's running out of french fries or what? He sould know his place on the food chain.

If he was riding your *** in the fast lane, GET THE **** OVER. Its illegal to hold up traffic on the highway, regardless of the speeds.

Most states have a law about sitting on your *** in the PASSING LANE.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

I sorry.
It's ok, I've come to terms with my inferiority.

Dan
Old 05-23-2006, 11:14 PM
ckd
Teching In

Wow, I hate ricers as much as anyone but I have to agree with some of these other people. Maybe he did like your car but also maybe he was really in a hurry to get somewhere. I had a celica but now own a z06. Would me trying to pass someone in the celica make me a ricer but blowing away a civic in the Z make me any better? I think you should have put him in his place once but not five times. That in my humble opinion was uncalled for. I'd ride your *** too if you wouldn't let me pass five times. Sometimes I go 49 in a 50 when i'm relaxing and sometimes its 65 in a 50 when I'm just cruising with no cops in distance. You shouldn't be the judge of how fast someone else can drive. Just cause they can't get to 60 as fast as you doesn't mean they can't drive 60 and they need to go your speed. Not trying to bash you or anything I just don't think it was right.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:47 AM
Launching!

STOP WHINNING!! ITS A FREAKIN RICER PEOPLE!! CAN U SAY LOUD, ANNOYING, ABNOXIUOS, PESTS!! THIER LIKE A LITTLE BROTHER.. They wont stop bugging until you give them an *** whooping. So good job man. Theres correct ways of passing and if someones riding my *** risking my life Me, You , and anybody would teach the punk a lesson!!
Old 05-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by stangeater99
STOP WHINNING!! ITS A FREAKIN RICER PEOPLE!! CAN U SAY LOUD, ANNOYING, ABNOXIUOS, PESTS!! THIER LIKE A LITTLE BROTHER.. They wont stop bugging until you give them an *** whooping. So good job man. Theres correct ways of passing and if someones riding my *** risking my life Me, You , and anybody would teach the punk a lesson!!

SO why is this dude a ricer? Because he was driving a VDub? So I am a ricer every time I drive my Camry aroud I guess. And most of the people on here are ricers too when they drive their gas saving imports. Oh, and BTW, your comment sucks.