Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

beat up on a Mustang GT

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 03:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beat up on a Mustang GT

Well over the memorial day weekend I drove to spring to party at my grandma's house. (she is awesome, the whole family got trashed). and my nephew shows up in his new car. he had just turned 16 and got his license and my brother bought him a nice acura tl 3.0. really nice car by the way. so he takes me for a drive in it and it is really smooth etc. Then I tell him i'll take him for a ride in my car. so i fire her up and we just go driving talking and stuff since I dont see him much. well anyway we are driving back to my grandma's house I see this mustang come up all over my tail. so i give it a little gas to get him off of me. he pulls up next to me. (hat crooked to the side, slumped back gangsta style, with his girl in the pass. seat and his friend laughing in the back) he looks over and is like wanna run? I agree and we kinda get on it a bit but cant cause there is traffic in front of us. finally get to a stop sign and the road is clear. he asks me again and i said yes... again. we kinda roll off and I let him take the jump. I get on it and my stall jumps right up to 3000 and I start pulling hard. by the time I shut it down it was about 90 i think and I was 1-2 cars ahead and still pulling. we slowed down and he pulls up next to me, now no one is laughing and he looks all pissed. "what do you have done?" I tell him just some bolt ons. then i give him a thumbs up. well he looked a bit embarrassed in front of his girl and quickly turned off. i thought it was pretty funny, i doubt the thought my 12 year old car could do that. my nephew by the way loved every minute of it.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:45 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, my 95 TA ALWAYS suprised me. I only lost to 2 cars, an LS1 TA, and a M5 mustang GT vert. We ran at 80 mph and I couldnt get into 2nd and I was at 3K rpm and she was all but redlining and she SLOWLY pulled, it was sad. The LT1 catches a lotta ****, but its still mean by all rights. Good kill