Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stupid driver award nominee lol

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid driver award nominee lol

A few weeks ago im with the gf and my best friend in my gf'a brand new si. In front of me i see this old civic with a big ugly body kit and wing looking like a spaceship. I pass this guy in normal driving when this guy in his flying winged aircraft gets behind me and guns it. He is so on my *** i could hear him breathing..hes ridin my *** for like 4 lights going up Red Road which in hialeah has no red lights going up. I very softly brake checked him and he slammed his...mind you this is in congested traffic flowing at around 60 cuz there are no stops..(by congested i mean there is no space to gun it for more than a few seconds at a time..) he cuts off the car to his right to try and pass me. My gf tells me "Dont let him cut you off dont let him pass you!" ..well her will be done..

I down shift and kept the car half a car ahead of his just to tease him but not let him pass...i slow down due to traffic but this guy stayed on the gas, as my front bumber is to his door and he is about to slam into the tahoe in front of him he suddenyl throws himself onto my lane..i had to slam the breaks to the floor and almost hit the guy to my left cuz this dick wanted to make it a point to cut me off when there was absolutely no space...i thought for sure he was gonna hit us but he missed us by what had to be a few inches...I am man enough to say that i crapped my pants rite there..lol

He almost crashed into the car ahead of me but went into the left lane and almost went over the median..he kept swirving through the traffic ahead of us and i could see him cutting off car after car...2 cars went half and half into the median to not hit this guy..did he think we were racing?...my best friend is in the back seat watching all of this and was already taking off his shirt waitin till traffic stops for us to get down and introduce this guys face to the pavement...but he got saved cuz there were no stops and he popped the first U turn and i couldnt get over to the left lane to follow him...

even worse when its all over my gf is screaming at me saying "DONT EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN! YOU ALMOST CRASHeD MY CAR! BLA BLA BLA I HATE IT WHEN U TRY TO RACE PEOPLE!!!" ....ummm i didnt kno i was racing and didnt she tell me to not let him pass me?

lol..women are so dramatic...im waitin for the day i see this guy parked somewhere so i can have a small "talk" with him..lol
Old 05-29-2006, 11:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he deserves one of these
Old 05-30-2006, 08:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TransAmNerd
A few weeks ago im with the gf and my best friend in my gf'a brand new si. In front of me i see this old civic with a big ugly body kit and wing looking like a spaceship. I pass this guy in normal driving when this guy in his flying winged aircraft gets behind me and guns it. He is so on my *** i could hear him breathing..hes ridin my *** for like 4 lights going up Red Road which in hialeah has no red lights going up. I very softly brake checked him and he slammed his...mind you this is in congested traffic flowing at around 60 cuz there are no stops..(by congested i mean there is no space to gun it for more than a few seconds at a time..) he cuts off the car to his right to try and pass me. My gf tells me "Dont let him cut you off dont let him pass you!" ..well her will be done..

I down shift and kept the car half a car ahead of his just to tease him but not let him pass...i slow down due to traffic but this guy stayed on the gas, as my front bumber is to his door and he is about to slam into the tahoe in front of him he suddenyl throws himself onto my lane..i had to slam the breaks to the floor and almost hit the guy to my left cuz this dick wanted to make it a point to cut me off when there was absolutely no space...i thought for sure he was gonna hit us but he missed us by what had to be a few inches...I am man enough to say that i crapped my pants rite there..lol

He almost crashed into the car ahead of me but went into the left lane and almost went over the median..he kept swirving through the traffic ahead of us and i could see him cutting off car after car...2 cars went half and half into the median to not hit this guy..did he think we were racing?...my best friend is in the back seat watching all of this and was already taking off his shirt waitin till traffic stops for us to get down and introduce this guys face to the pavement...but he got saved cuz there were no stops and he popped the first U turn and i couldnt get over to the left lane to follow him...

even worse when its all over my gf is screaming at me saying "DONT EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN! YOU ALMOST CRASHeD MY CAR! BLA BLA BLA I HATE IT WHEN U TRY TO RACE PEOPLE!!!" ....ummm i didnt kno i was racing and didnt she tell me to not let him pass me?

lol..women are so dramatic...im waitin for the day i see this guy parked somewhere so i can have a small "talk" with him..lol
I take it this is in the South Florida area?
Old 06-02-2006, 07:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

People that try to race in congested areas should just be shot. Wait for a huge open area, or do it when the roads are empty. (Late late at night, or super early.) You got to know your area if you are going to be going fast. I use the same highway everytime. Only because I know it like the back of my hand. Kick his *** if you run into him. You girl owes you a BJ for starting it in the first place.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:21 PM
TECH Resident

What a freaking moron! He deserves to eat **** and die!
Old 06-03-2006, 11:34 AM
TECH Addict

Good one. My nomination goes to the mustang who stopped on the freeway and turned off his lights to race me.
thread
Old 06-03-2006, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

Wow.. just wow.. to both of your threads.. ******* idiots.