Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

couple runs

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 09:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default couple runs

i was comen home from work i saw a benz driven kind of fast. as i make my right hes on my ***. he gets to the left of me and guns it. i hit it but it was in a dead spot so, he pulls a half car till i get in the power band. and pull about car and a half to 2 cars. i slow down at about 100 and he stops right after i kill it. as he passes me i see its an c32 amg. we catch the light ahead but he doesnt look over. but car got infront of us on the turn and we couldnt run and he cut across a lane and made a u-turn. o well but i can say i beat an amg

the i found another run. a trans am. i gave him a rav and he raved back (stock exhaust lol) we were caught in traffic for a while but he stayed behind me till we caught a light. when we did the turn light and our light turn at the same time so i wasnt ready and dont think he was. but we went. well put 5 cars on and i guess he killed it b4 it even started. im guessen it was a stock a4 with 2.xx gears. he busted the first uturn and i went on my way.

as im almost home i find an evo. but he didnt run bc he had his kid in the back. i respect that.